• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus Upgrade

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
So just minutes ago, I dida calc that puts Sportacus at High 7-C.

According to Antoniofer, putting that in a Relativistic calc would instead put him at 7-C.

And LordXcano once did a calc that puts Robbie Rotten at 7-B

We have two Tier 7 feats. I think this is enough to warrant an upgrade for him?

Perhaps 9-B normally, 7-B with sports candy?

I haven't calced it yet (I will do so soon), but the Pink Hair Girl was able to generate enough light that it was visible from space, similar feats were calculated in the Town level - City level range, so yeah. Tier 7 LazyTown is weirdly consistent.

As I mentioned in the chat, I found 1 instance of Sportacus injuring Robby, so it should scale to his AP.

I should also build on your instance of Sportacus harming Robbie by saying that he was doing so by hitting apples at him, so it would make sense that it's the same amount of force that he put into his "hitting an apple to the moon" feat.

And while I wouldn't call it "injuring" Robbie, I feel like the attack still phased him enough for his AP to scale. And Sportacus should be all around superior to Robbie by default.

So since everyone seems to be in support of this upgrade, should we add it to the profile? Or should we wait for more feedback?

"At least Town level (Hit an apple to the moon without any real effort), likely City level (Has hurt Rotten Robbie, who survived being shot to the Moon on a few occasions)" maybe?

I'm so happy about this upgrade.

Tier 7 Sportacus.

The thought of him soloing a good chunk of the HST.

Back