• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Vs. Peter Griffin (Content Revision)

Bobsican

He/Him
As the main reasoning for Spongebob winning to Peter was a 2-C weapo, this match should be remade removed from their profiles, as Spongebob also stomps since Peter lacks a way of beating Spongebob to begin with. Please note that this was originally a rematch, hence the board.

2015-07-14-1436902565-6235018-SpongeBob 5
I`m ready!

Peter Griffin
(censored)

Spongebob for all of the resons in the last thread that do not involve the book, such as better Regen, being just as skilled, absorbing damage, flight and the fact that most of Peter's abilities are not combat applicable, or would not help that much in this situation; removing the paper doesn't really change that much, the only difference is that instead of reality warping him, Spongebob will have to hit him until he faints.

Peter has a way to beat Spongebob? That wasn`t really said in that thread.

I don't think so, most of his attacks are related to physically hitting the opponent, but Spongebob's body can absorb 9-B attacks.

I guess Spongebob should have resistance to blunt force attacks in his page...

Oh well, gotta wait for some admin to remove the match from their profiles or something.

Back