• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Round 1 Match 2. Peter Griffin vs Sandy Cheeks

Sandy gets all her inventions as standard equipment? Weird.
So, what can Peter do against Sandy just separating his molecules or using the knockout gun?

So, what can Peter do against Sandy just separating his molecules or using the knockout gun?
Does she start with that? I remember she mostly just starts with karate

Does she start with that? I remember she mostly just starts with karate
Usually she does.
I think she usually doesn't carry her guns with her either, though, so I don't know whether she would still do that if she has them.

hey lois remember that time I fought sandy from springboob

Anyway so to fight for peter he's coming in at being 13 times stronger than sandy enough to one-shot her so landing a single hit on her would be enough

to go into skill while sandy is a highly trained karate fighter peter has some pretty impressive fighting feats notably fighting Quagmire a former navy soilder, has demonstrated knowledge in karate, kung fu, and a religious based combat style from the lord and savior himself

also as pepper salt said in a confrontation it's more likely of her to use karate than inventions as well her inventions would take longer for her to set up and use compared to peter just pulling out a gun or even summoning the shadowy figures to take her away

Well it's standard equipment so I can't restrict it
Don't think she is too strong anyway, although it gives her pretty good chances in this match.
her inventions would take longer for her to set up and use compared to peter just pulling out a gun
But her stuff is literally just guns as well?
or even summoning the shadowy figures to take her away
Which I don't think he uses much, though.

But her stuff is literally just guns as well?
more large ray gun than handgun yah?

also generally peter has dozens of abilities he pulls from his ass which he will do in the middle of a fight notably he did that with the giant chicken in their first encounter so I think it's fair to use here

A big thing that Sandy has over Peter in this fight is Intelligence. I feel like if she doesn't get one shot immediately when entering CQC she would probably realize the strength difference and try get some distance to use her ray guns. but considering that they're pretty close in skill this may not be the most likely outcome

Yes, but Peter's going to have a significantly harder time, while he is just a bigger target for Sandy, if her rays can travel far enough.

I suppose. Currently leaning towards Sandy anyway.

someone should probably revise sandy's profile to not have her stuff as standard equipment unless there's some reason it should tbh

Probably, although I personally prefer to do CRTs for characters after the tournament ¯\(ツ)
If you want to do one now I won't stop you though.

Back