• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monika resists plot manipulation, and even if you argue that hers and the one she resists is just 3D plot Mnaipulation, while the Magic Book's is 4D, Spongebob doesn't even start with it in character.

Stomp for Monika.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
her plot i 4d by affecting all save files, so stomp for her still
It's been a while since last time I've played the game, thought controlling the plot in multiple universes =/= having 4D plot manip.

The first one is just range, the latter means that you can ever destroy universes.

Bobsican said:
Arrogant Schmuck said:
What did Spongebob do to deserve this?
(Inb4 "season 4 and onwards")
The CTR I did.
I managed to give him a 2-C key lel
He meant "what did Spongebobn deserve to get stomped by Monika this badly?"

He is only 2-C with the book, but however seeing how he only used it to make him into a super hero then later going back to his Universe (is it really Universe!? I don't know at this point) he won't use it if he is in Character, but that doesn't matter, because Monika resist Plot Manipulation. Anyways yeah,I'm voting for Monika, poor poor Sponge...

Back