• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Aquaman is extremely dehydrayed here, so hes at his weakest. He has tanked shots from Superman, hence his Large Country level durability. Meanwhile, Spongebob has been ripped to shreads and lived. Aquaman has better durability and Spongebob has better Regenerationn. We can assume that Aquamans speed possibly scales to Superman, whom at his slowest kept up with Green Arrow, being Supersonic. Sopngebob, while wearing the Quickster suit, is Subsonic at best. Now before you bring up that SpongeBob scales to Patrick who ran to the sun and back in 14 seconds, thats a lie. Patrick mightve not ran all the way. Assuming he covered 5/8 the distance imo, Patrick is still fast, being at least FTL. But wait! Superman has crossed galaxies in seconds making him MFTL! So yeah. Both are equal in Attack, and while Spongebob may have a regen advantage, Aquaman is faster and more durable, making him a tough nut to crack. He is even possibly smarter than Spongebob depending on the episode of Spongebob. Though, since Aquaman is at his weakest state, he cant harm Spongebob due to the fact that he survived the destruction of Bikini Bottom, a Wall level durability feat. At the same time, Spongebob has absolutely NO way of harming Aquaman, due to him being able to tank Supermans attacks. While this depends, if Spongebob is allowed to have the Magic Pencil, then My vote goes to Spongebob. If not, then Inconclusive.

1: Spongebob is getting an speed upgrade up to Supersonic.

2: It has been often concluded that the Patrick to Sun feat is an outlier

Yes, I was aware of the Patrick running to the sun feat being an outlier, but even if it was legit, Superman has traveled galaxies in seconds, making him MFTL+ and faster than Patrick. So, Aquamans speed should scale to Superman and Spongebobs to Patrick. Aquaman would take speed still, outlier or not for the Patrick running to the sun and back feat.

Make a CRT.

Changes that haven´t been discussed in a Content Revision Thread can´t be used in a match.

Oh well. Is Spongebob at least getting the magic pencil for this fight? With it, he can erase Aquaman with the pencils eraser, seemingly possibly bypassing durability. If Yes, then I vote on Spongebob. If No, then Inconclusive.

I feel like Spongebob with the pencil would stomp, so I´ll take the incon vote.

Back