• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 5 is way to inconsistent, especially since this is a character who is easily overpowered by average humans and harmed by regular fish.

Maverick Zero X said:
Note that this is a fraction of the Tier 9/10 feats, though I'm quite sure I listed all the Tier 5 shizz.==Tier 10==
Tier 9

Tier 5

• Spongebob absorbs the ocean two or three times
  • Spongebob becomes the moon
I agree with this but this 10-C and 9-B feats are going to change, I'm on to something I just haven't found a way to execute it yet.

The Wright Way said:
Tier 5 is way to inconsistent, especially since this is a character who is easily overpowered by average humans and harmed by regular fish.
Like I said but I won't get my hopes up this could change but I haven't found a way to execute my plan yet.

Insecurity97 said:
Now that I think about it, a composite profile for the sponge wouldn't seem like a bad idea
If I recall they didn't truly agree with it but I feel I should have brought it up... There are characters who have composites as well don't see how SpongeBob can't.

Spongebob spans nowhere near as many series as Link, Godzilla, and Scooby to have a composite

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Spongebob spans nowhere near as many series as Link, Godzilla, and Scooby to have a composite
He has the Show, Games, Comics it may seem a little but its still huge I bet, but I think you have a point it might be "Unethical." Like Plankton once put it.

In the episode "Sandy's Rocket", Sandy travels to the moon in moments via a jet pack. Just wanted to mention that (not as a speed upgrade to the entire Verse, but maybe Sandy can get Sub-Relativistic travel speed" or something).

Maverick Zero X said:
In the episode "Sandy's Rocket", Sandy travels to the moon in moments via a jet pack. Just wanted to mention that (not as a speed upgrade to the entire Verse, but maybe Sandy can get Sub-Relativistic travel speed" or something).
It took her 9 seconds to get to the moon, so that should definitely be calced

Maverick Zero X said:
Yeah I remember that but she had a higher feat where she surfed to a planet or like her grandpappy likes to put it "Star Gazing." I forgot the episodes name but I think you know which one I mean.

So, uh, it looked like Squidward's ship withstood the force of atmospheric re-entry as opposed to his body...

Maverick Zero X said:
So, uh, it looked like Squidward's ship withstood the force of atmospheric re-entry as opposed to his body...
So, uh, it looked like Squidward's ship withstood the force of atmospheric re-entry as opposed to his body-- I'm sorry man no disrespect but that literally makes no sense, you can clearly see the slight anguish form Squidwards face! either way doesn't matter he still took it. Not to mention Sandy sharing a similair feat also in that one episode where he and SpongeBob where surfing on the moon!

He blatantly didn't withstood it though. He may have been getting jerked back and forth while inside the ship, but the ship is ultimately what protected him from atmospheric re-entry .

By your logic, regular human astronauts have withstood atmospheric re-entry.

Maverick Zero X said:
He blatantly didn't withstood it though. He may have been getting jerked back and forth while inside the ship, but the ship is ultimately what protected him from atmospheric re-entry .
By your logic, regular human astronauts have withstood atmospheric re-entry.
Still that landing looked so rough that the ship got crushed in the process, still something I'm pretty sure a normal human CAN NOT survive like that.

Maverick Zero X said:
Actually why would Sandy need a rocket if she can travel by Jet Pack alone in the first place?! XD

Unfortunately the Mooncation feat isn't legit either. Sandy specifically had to hold her ship at a certain angle to prevent the flames of atmospheric re-entry from touching them, or they would've been "consumed in a giant fireball".

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59xq7j (Skip to 7:50)

Sandy: Without the engines, we've lost all control. We're coming in too steep!

SpongeBob: Is that bad?

Sandy: Only if you consider being consumed in a giant fireball "bad".

SpongeBob: Well, in that case, I won't… giant fireball?!

Sandy: 'm going to take this bull by the horns!

SpongeBob: Are we gonna get consumed in a giant fireball?

Sandy: Not if I can keep her nose up we aren't. Hang on! It's gonna get bumpy when we hit the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back