• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't videos in Streamble get broken too?
Because people couldn't see a different language barrier, it worked out for me.... sort of... As yeah some hot shot fucko out there from the clips I worked hard to bring to the viewing eye, eventually one gets taken out. Now I may be considering using something else one day, but what is beyond me currently.

Because people couldn't see a different language barrier, it worked out for me.... sort of... As yeah some hot shot fucko out there from the clips I worked hard to bring to the viewing eye, eventually one gets taken out. Now I may be considering using something else one day, but what is beyond me currently.
Eh, fair enough. This will be pretty useful(especilally for Lupin feats)

I can try to convert clips to Imgur, since Streamable is on-and-off about keeping videos
Do you know how to set videos with sound? Because the problem I had is that I was only able to upload without sound and "Context is very important" Which they're right. I might need some IMGUR'ing on another character because most are on Streamable, But even so those copyright bots or whoever the intentions were: Are really down bad and deleted A SMALL, SHORT, SWEET TO THE POINT CLIP where the character in specific hurts the other.

Just use Imgur

Okay. Is that fine with the rest of you as well?

Okay. Let's wait for that to be fixed first then.

Shouldn’t Patrick get Existence Erasure via strings as well? By the end of the episode, he pulls a loose string on Spongebob’s shirt which turned him into a string. If he gets this, then he’d most likely scale to Spongebob via erasing the galaxy.

Also, Thread Manipulation should be added to the string as it is pulled from one’s clothing.

Shouldn’t Patrick get Existence Erasure via strings as well? By the end of the episode, he pulls a loose string on Spongebob’s shirt which turned him into a string. If he gets this, then he’d most likely scale to Spongebob via erasing the galaxy.
I mean... that's what I said, thought it was added.
Also, Thread Manipulation should be added to the string as it is pulled from one’s clothing.
Wait Wait, if its also connected to anyone then I find it a bit off putting to put it on Optional Equip as its something that everyone has and can be tinkered with. SpongeBob/Pat will literally find something sticking out of the opponent and pulls on it as we seen Pat doing it, Its connected to a person too so that's actually very useful Hax alright.

That seems fine to me.
It is not the same thing as manipulating threads any way that you want as far as I am aware.

Let's stop derailing please.
I was joking, but I'll stop. So Deconstruction, we need to add that and possible string scaling hax to Patrick. Then Speed/LS is to be disscussed. Though Psycho had something more planned as there are more AP even from what I linked, results might vary but might increase exponentially via some strange Water Resistance Formula given to him.

I would also appreciate some help to finish this thread, given that one member here left our community and another was banned for posting **** links.

So some notable Lifting Strength feats are where Sandy and Larry throw an anchor in “MuscleBob BuffPants” and Pearl lifting her house in “Whale Watching”

So some notable Lifting Strength feats are where Sandy and Larry throw an anchor in “MuscleBob BuffPants” and Pearl lifting her house in “Whale Watching”
Pearl lifting Mr.Krabs's house has been done twice if I recall. And Sponge Bob in the episode "The Chaporone" accidentally managed to tackle her down one time. Do we remember that scene in "Dunces and Drgons" Where Medievil Pearl plummets and shakes Wizard Plankton's keep?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back