• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you remember what we have left? Blue said we had Speed left and there a couple of flame based feats which could be consistent with what ever MHS+ feats and higher stuff we have (Not to forget jellyfish dodging. In the "I'm your biggest fanatic" Sponge Bob among other Bikini Bottom mites moved fast enough to avoid the zap from a pissed King Jelly fish, And in "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy dodged attacks from an amped Jelly fish monster stings. Which from what I found has these speeds: According to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1] Another site says:
Their zaps aren't real lightning so you can't assume its speed would also be as such

Their zaps aren't real lightning so you can't assume its speed would also be as such
???

I wasn't trying to say they were lightning based mate have you even read my post? I was refering to a different type of speed Jelly fish's tend to shoot from their stringers which are suprisingly faster then we let on, could be consistent with what we have.

If Patrick was unaffected by the string unraveling everything, wouldn't that give him resistance to Existence Erasure? It looks pretty straightforward

I'm.still reading spongebob comic and I think all the feats and abilities I've seen should be on his profile.

Also, what has been accepted and can be applied here so far?

???

I wasn't trying to say they were lightning based mate have you even read my post? I was refering to a different type of speed Jelly fish's tend to shoot from their stringers which are suprisingly faster then we let on, could be consistent with what we have.
Well you said MHS+ feats before then, so I assumed that what you meant

Also, what has been accepted and can be applied here so far?
Lifting Strength upgrade

At parts of the show, characters could pick up the Krusty Krab, which was accepted to have a Lifting Strength of Athletic Human. This would scale to the cast at their peak. Please note this is consistent with Patrick flipping a lighthouse, Krabs casually throwing Sandy's Submarine, Sandy pulling down a boat, and Patrick/Spongebob shaking a ferris wheel

Spongebob gets a new Key

In the episode, Goons on the Moon, we see Spongebob transform into the Moon (Called Moon Bob), which was calculated to be 5-A (Also has Sub-Relativistic speed and Class Z via sheer size via the same calc). While Spongebob cannot have this be added to his base tiering, he does need a new key for Moon Bob.

Spongebob's String
With Toon Force, Spongebob can manipulate strings (It was shown that he can do this with any thread), and use them to erase things, he erased the Milky Way with one of these strings, so he should get 3-C with toon force, please note it does NOT scale to his base stats as it would be a COLOSSAL outlier. It does give him Galactic Range and MFTL+ speed with the string though

Characters get new abilities
These are apparently the ones that recieved the A-OK certifaction, Though thre are more to disscuss, these are the ones that got accepted.​

Lifting Strength upgrade

At parts of the show, characters could pick up the Krusty Krab, which was accepted to have a Lifting Strength of Athletic Human. This would scale to the cast at their peak. Please note this is consistent with Patrick flipping a lighthouse, Krabs casually throwing Sandy's Submarine, Sandy pulling down a boat, and Patrick/Spongebob shaking a ferris wheel

Spongebob gets a new Key

In the episode, Goons on the Moon, we see Spongebob transform into the Moon (Called Moon Bob), which was calculated to be 5-A (Also has Sub-Relativistic speed and Class Z via sheer size via the same calc). While Spongebob cannot have this be added to his base tiering, he does need a new key for Moon Bob.

Spongebob's String
With Toon Force, Spongebob can manipulate strings (It was shown that he can do this with any thread), and use them to erase things, he erased the Milky Way with one of these strings, so he should get 3-C with toon force, please note it does NOT scale to his base stats as it would be a COLOSSAL outlier. It does give him Galactic Range and MFTL+ speed with the string though

Characters get new abilities
These are apparently the ones that recieved the A-OK certifaction, Though thre are more to disscuss, these are the ones that got accepted.​
Okay. That is probably fine then.

Okay. That is probably fine then.
So... Who will add it? From what I remember didn't let me adjust the file on one other character I did aside SpongeBob, but I guess I should given a heads up (Which after this I might need you on another thread, but we need to finish what we have here first).

I have unlocked SpongeBob. Tell me here when you are done.

How curious, I'm finshing up Sponge Bob's profile to move on with the other guys but something is impeding me, some kind of "editing conflict"?

If I'm not mistaking, all that needs to be added now is Patrick's resistance to Existence Erasure. I could be wrong though

Spongebob’s done and should be locked. The following will need to be edited if they haven’t already:

I found them.
I was refering to the profiles, we got into a tiny issue but lets say they will be the ones editing for now, I just added the stuff including a few bonuses which they tweaked.

Something we have not touched as much was IQ: Sponge Bob although goofy, naive, and over expressive, isn't as stupid as he's labelled as which at best I think he may be gifted from what we seen him do at his best. Like he invents things and whatnot, sure not to the extent Sandy is in obviously but notable, Sponge Bob has a dish washing nuclear weapon for god sakes. And yes in terms of fighting and I added this, he can actually be creative in battle as he is able to take advantage of environment or certain weaknesses, and there were other moments where he legit thanks outside the box under battle even in pretty unorthodox situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back