• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So umm... We're all busy right? Just know I'm all ears too now.
Eh, could be! I hope I don't hurt your ears after this(or eyes in this case)
Also a shoutout for @Fastestthingalive50 for reminding me for the ferris wheel feat
Lifting Strength
SB breaks glass with his bare hand & rips part of the ground. The Kraken's kid bursts thru the ground.
Squidward throws SB hard enough that his stone house shake and the celling is broken
Mr. Krabs is strong enough TO SUCCESSFULLY PRY THROUGH THESE BLATANTLY DENSE STRUCTURED METAL OF HIS SEALED RESTURANT OUT OF DESPERATION. SpongeBob similarly did push or break through the hard metallic exteriors multiple times. Patrick & BB do it too
SB & Patrick rip a lighthouse and pull it to SB's house breaking it
Krabs lifts the Krusty Krab. He also pushes it to the other side of the road, throws and spins. The Krusty Krab is this heavy
SB breaks thru and collapses several buildings. Patrick shakes a ferris wheel off the ground.
Some of the strongest characters in Bikini Bottom throw anchor 200 yards away, 210 yards & 510 yards. Pearl lifts her anchor house
SpongeBob and Squidward exerted themselves in such a way that they managed to pull ships on their own in "Employee of the Month." SpongeBob this time had an anchor strapped on to him while dragging said ship, Squid not being far off himself
Krabs casually throws Sandy's submarine beyond the horizon. Pearl's fall breaks a celling, shakes Plankton's castle which is this big and break a few small mountains
He throws Plankton hard enough that Plankton not only lands beyond the horizon but also creates an explsion big enough to be visible from Krabs' point of view
Dennis did casually launch the leader of the thug fish hard enough to sink the ship. Mr.Krabs breaks wood and destroys a pirate ship by slamming a wrecking ball.
As a side effect of SB & Sandy's fight that little island on the surface starts shaking despite them still being underwater.
Plank-TON lifted, spinned and threw in the air Burger Beard's pirate ship.
SB accidently throws a tire from the bottom of the sea(Krusty Krab) to the surface world(1 of the tree in that small island)
In "Moon-cation." Sandy from Space and back to Earth was strong enough to fight the intense pressure of the atmospheric re entry high speed fireball of her ship, SpongeBob holding on for dear life as hard as he can

Can somebody summarise what is left to do here please?

Can somebody summarise what is left to do here please?
This, being LS pal:
Also a shoutout for @Fastestthingalive50 for reminding me for the ferris wheel feat
Lifting Strength
SB breaks glass with his bare hand & rips part of the ground. The Kraken's kid bursts thru the ground.
Squidward throws SB hard enough that his stone house shake and the celling is broken
Mr. Krabs is strong enough TO SUCCESSFULLY PRY THROUGH THESE BLATANTLY DENSE STRUCTURED METAL OF HIS SEALED RESTURANT OUT OF DESPERATION. SpongeBob similarly did push or break through the hard metallic exteriors multiple times. Patrick & BB do it too
Krabs lifts the Krusty Krab. He also pushes it to the other side of the road, throws and spins. The Krusty Krab is this heavy
SB breaks thru and collapses several buildings. Patrick shakes a ferris wheel off the ground.
Some of the strongest characters in Bikini Bottom throw anchor 200 yards away, 210 yards & 510 yards. Pearl lifts her anchor house
SpongeBob and Squidward exerted themselves in such a way that they managed to pull ships on their own in "Employee of the Month." SpongeBob this time had an anchor strapped on to him while dragging said ship, Squid not being far off himself
Krabs casually throws Sandy's submarine beyond the horizon. Pearl's fall breaks a celling, shakes Plankton's castle which is this big and break a few small mountains
He throws Plankton hard enough that Plankton not only lands beyond the horizon but also creates an explsion big enough to be visible from Krabs' point of view
Dennis did casually launch the leader of the thug fish hard enough to sink the ship. Mr.Krabs breaks wood and destroys a pirate ship by slamming a wrecking ball.
As a side effect of SB & Sandy's fight that little island on the surface starts shaking despite them still being underwater.
SB accidently throws a tire from the bottom of the sea(Krusty Krab) to the surface world(1 of the tree in that small island)
In "Moon-cation." Sandy from Space and back to Earth was strong enough to fight the intense pressure of the atmospheric re entry high speed fireball of her ship, SpongeBob holding on for dear life as hard as he can

There is also THESE I'm not certain if they were mentioned here:

SB has good enough shapeshifting to counter certain transmutation, like he turned into a big bubble, a bunch of bubbles and a trash version of himself. Or (LIke Patrick) SB's ability that after the destruction of his body, a new SB will appear elsewhere.

Also while Teleportation is already in there, Sponge Bob has shown much faster manuevers with this. That being this clip (Patrick shares this too) and the episode where Mr. Krabs actually had an addiction to Chum (Yeah) He was going to hand Plankton the formula but Sponge Bob was luckily inside comforted by the Formula, to which Mr Krabs snatches it and closes the safe, only for Sponge Bob to appear behind him in an instant.

And he can also do this to a cane, telekiniesis? There are some other things there.

So what are the conclusions here so far then?

So what are the conclusions here so far then?
Okay so first of which we need these evaulated:

SB has good enough shapeshifting to counter certain transmutation, like he turned into a big bubble, a bunch of bubbles and a trash version of himself. Or (LIke Patrick) SB's ability that after the destruction of his body, a new SB will appear elsewhere.

Also while Teleportation is already in there, Sponge Bob has shown much faster manuevers with this. That being this clip (Patrick shares this too) and the episode where Mr. Krabs actually had an addiction to Chum (Yeah) He was going to hand Plankton the formula but Sponge Bob was luckily inside comforted by the Formula, to which Mr Krabs snatches it and closes the safe, only for Sponge Bob to appear behind him in an instant.

And he can also do
this to a cane, telekiniesis? There are some other things there.

Then we need somebody that can lend a hand with that LS (And afterwards, then touch on Speed because yes they are faster then this).

Last edited:
That does not seem particularly important or like something that I can help you with.

Lifting Strength
@Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Therefir @Psychomaster35

Would any of you be willing to help out with calculating these feats please? Tell us here in that case.

Okay so first of which we need these evaulated:

And he can also do
this to a cane, telekiniesis? There are some other things there.

Then we need somebody that can lend a hand with that LS (And afterwards, then touch on Speed because yes they are faster then this).
The shapeshifting and teleportation clips seem fine to reference.

SpongeBob sold his soul to Lovecraftian horrors and demons? What kind of kids show is this?
62867622cf64d74206b25d5d7dc380027b87ed20602cf9a95c485009fde57878b05d903b.jpg

Its SpongeBob flipping SquarePants. Pretty much the most special thing about this series is that nearly anything no matter how absurd can happen. We are literally dealing with a series about superhumanly superior Marine creatures/animals/humans from ours alongside beings out of our comprehension (Gods like Neptune and possible Jinn/Genie under the guise of a pirate; the Flying Dutchman, HAVE YOU SEEN THE PORTAL OF DESPAIR OR VOID Dutchie pulls off with ease??? I'm more surprised as to why he is not Inter Dimensional Ranged with his powers as he literally operates more pocket dimensions with ease then you think) That has Sponge becoming celestial objects including said Sponge giving the middle finger to the laws even more by ripping one's Galaxies apart by String that will even baffle Michael from Vsauce, Cosmic Dolphin's that might ensure that he may not be the only one as like the G-Man "It was a job for Eons" Meaning there are beings ABOVE HIM, on top of Infinte Multiverses which is proven even more not just from the official encyclopedia but also when in Camp Coral Sandy literally sent her younger self in different timeline to "Preserve it". YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT FOLKS, Sandy Cheeks went FULL ON Rick Sanchez and she is so ******* Super Genius in the series by now that she built a portal to other dimensions for its only purposes to "Explore the Universe".

Like come now; The verse even has its own Tidal Zone. Since its clearly based off the show, Twilight Zone is currently THIS POWERFUL.

... Mind you... This is the show alone... There is much more material in the canon comics which further enhance Twilight Zone tier idea; This, THIS DOWN HERE is somehow not eldritch levels... Then I don't know what is:
TXhLJu7-ekzobmXswVwUQbMvyPlcRXinEJMRm82AFEExvXR-CYHpamB7d5b_J-qJkB3GShq1Ygky=s1600

After y'all digested that Info, The point being is: The series can just about be versetail to anything. And Nickelodeon knows this well AND are taking advantage of it but yeah there you go. There are some we have but there I also added potentially entire new inventory for Sponge Bob character's stats in the process of all of that.
Anyway, please elaborate/explain further.
Okay so sweet to the point: Techincally, They don't have souls and function FINE without one, or at least they are with other ghostly creatures. That should count as some Soul resistance due to lacking one and are not fazed in the slightest lacking one.

Also with some stats it should be listed like this: Acrobatics (Shown several times throughout the series), and in Resistances: if the Transmuation one (His shapeshifting can counter as he can already turn into different varities of forms.), Soul Manipulation (In "Money Talks" SpongeBob alongside Mr. Krabs are unfazed from losing their souls to other different ghostly entities).

With Duplication becomes much harder to kill as SpongeBob can leave a fully destroyed body only to appear again (As you can see what might double in Teleportion, combat he is seen using this too) in other unexpected places.

Last edited:
Do these characters consistently not have souls, or was it a temporary story that has been ignored afterwards?

(this text was not made by me, i am sending it as a favor to a friend)

I noticed something, SpongeBob should have a resistance to erasure of existence and transmutation through that, the feat in question happens at 0:40 where SpongeBob keeps laughing, indicating that the Erasure of existence of the thread (which was accepted) did not work instead he transmuted it into a thread, even transmuted he was still conscious different from other fish and etc.

And on the Dragon ball veggetto page because he was conscious even after being transmuted he gained a limited transmutation resistance, but as SpongeBob can go back to normal even after turning something like garbage etc he should have a full resistance
And in this case it must receive a resistance to Erasure of existence and transmutation

I noticed something, SpongeBob should have a resistance to erasure of existence and transmutation through that, the feat in question happens at 0:40 where SpongeBob keeps laughing, indicating that the Erasure of existence of the thread (which was accepted) did not work instead he transmuted it into a thread, even transmuted he was still conscious different from other fish and etc.

And on the Dragon ball veggetto page because he was conscious even after being transmuted he gained a limited transmutation resistance, but as SpongeBob can go back to normal even after turning something like garbage etc he should have a full resistance
And in this case it must receive a resistance to Erasure of existence and transmutation

I actually mentioned something like that before, more along the lines of SpongeBob resisting the 3-C feat, but this could be fine then and even more so impressive as the guy shown to duplicate effectively in battle.

Sim, joguei no Google tradutor, se tiverem erros de inglês me perdoem, xD
It's fine.

So I has been irking me some time, but what do you all think of THIS PEAK?:

Mind you... This is the show alone... There is much more material in the canon comics which further enhance Twilight Zone tier idea; This, THIS DOWN HERE is somehow not eldritch levels... Then I don't know what is:
TXhLJu7-ekzobmXswVwUQbMvyPlcRXinEJMRm82AFEExvXR-CYHpamB7d5b_J-qJkB3GShq1Ygky=s1600

There are some we have but there I also added potentially entire new inventory for Sponge Bob character's stats in the process of all of that.

And SpongeBob IQ is something to also bring up lads, alongside bonuses to potentially add. I propose that SpongeBob at his best may as well be gifted, possibly Genius; I know what you're thinking but it's because of ALL of this when it comes down to it:

Like the malleability of a Sponge that he is, We have seen in the series that SpongeBob is a very versatile person. From doing things the norm or of above that wouldn't likely consider easily achievable, like he is an expert fry cook to the point he cooks Krabby Patties efficiently even as an infant (If it hasn't been shown twice from the "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time" Time Machine clip, well here it is again), later grown up proving to quickly satisfy the bombardment of rabbid Anchovies with a super turbo advanced flying Spatula gadget in the process (Like my friends or heck even I would need a SpongeBob even if its unlocked from within. One mentioned working in any McDonalds is already tedious enough! XD), His skill in matching machine complexity exceed further when he also bested a super computer equivalent of a Krabby Patty making machine at high successions; so much so it woke King Neptune from a far! and able to cook up remedies to stop Pearl's growth sprout and there might be more regarding his constant innovating of a job; And if we recall, Krabby Patties are like Popeye inventory as they have enhanced him too (Albeit it was deleted... Again... *** off Viacom).

He's also surprisingly quite the remarkable inventor of sorts such as making a fully functioning rocket ship out of boat parts including once more creating a device that sent them from the Krusty Krab to outer space (Might as well be giving Elon Musk a run for his money like Sponge Bob alone creates Rockets like Kirby, which would indeed be somewhere around Genius; obviously below Sandy as she has been proven to be a far more capable Super genius; like Sandy has built Dimensional Trotting Devices in "the Doodle Bob Dimension" And literally pulled a Rick Sanchez as seen in the Camp Coral episode, she literally 'preserved' a timeline! But Sponge Bob is somewhat close to some Genius equities), In "Christmas Who?" made a bottle sending machine (Which is able to send bottles above waters, Keep in mind this might mean something more when we consider the water pressure formula, and maybe much more when we consider Hassle Hoff Pecks Feat and Sandy sent Sponge Bob flying above waters... Which I have yet to see applied to over there. Btw Bikini Atoll is said to be THIS DEEP), He's also known to be very versatile with his bubbles that he once pulled a "Pixar's; Up" by putting himself & probably nearly the entire population of Bikini Bottom to travel all the way to Texas by bubble (Episode: "Rodeo Daze") We also know also made sentient Bubbles (See "Culture Shock" where he showed more of Squidward his tricks; Or Bubble Buddy) And in the process said sentient bubbles created an entire civilization on its own... (Yes this was an episode; "Bubble Town"... Like Sponge Bob seems like a God at that point when you think about it; or some of Neptune's God powers gifted in the cooking contest they had were still in him) he even created very destructive ones that effected someone as strong as Squidward I mean There might have been other occasions that he was experimental/versatile with these, though it is the only ones I can remember. He probably created the "The Spot Master 6000" Which creates Spontaneous Molecular Distortion. Amongst other occupations; In "Dying for Pie" He has been able to perform open heart surgery on Squidward; However SpongeBob has done this doc occupation once more in "Code Yellow" alongside doing somehow miraculously curing tricks to others, Yes our boy SpongeBob literally pulls Dr. Mario/TF2 Medic Gaming anytime! In "Truth or Square" he's an expert at decorating despite having a budget of 50 cent (Actually in that same clip it somehow shows him able to operate a spaced pocket dimension somehow?? XD) He is good at making clothes from scratch (So much so if you thought the episode of disguising in "Spy Buddies" pulled enough Lupin tricks, in the comics he does this more often then not and even once more opened his own restaurant with the Flabby Patty in disguise and once more in the comics but as a chum bucket customer). He is a skilled musician, as he can play the guitar, drums, trumpet, ocarina, and flute, Though Sponge Bob is such a good musician that he literally used this to save Bikini Bottom as a whole including a Mind Controlled King Neptune.

And even though he sucks at driving, He can be a remarkable air pilot yes, but in the first movie can also drive the Patty Wagon just fine. And in terms of combat he's indeed very creative in the mitts of a battle (We forgot about this one but I think I mentioned this somewhere). These are not be the only times he's shown being a capable guy I'm sure of it. But Sponge Bob generally might be around Gifted to some Genius at least when the situation calls for it. What do you reckon?

And in terms of duplicates, Spongey can leave duplicates which is done more often then not in the series that the official channel showcased said moments. And this does show even sliced open like a Hydra that he would potentially use in combat/emergency situations).

Last edited:
Can somebody summarise what we still need to evaluate here please?

There might have been other occasions that he was experimental/versatile with these, though it is the only ones I can remember. He probably created the "The Spot Master 6000" Which creates Spontaneous Molecular Distortion.
It's that time agian huh... Most likely he made it. It's a lil' to wacky to be made by Sandy & it's partly powered by a patty which Plankton has no access to(& no reason to give it to SB). Shouldn't he get some type of minor deconstruction/matter manipulation resistance? When he crosses the beams he says it may end life as they know it & mr.Krabs feels the spontanius molecular distortion even tho he was far away from the weapon & the Krusty Krab. Keep in mind SB continiues to increase the weapons intesity & tanks the explosion alongside mr.Krabs after the weapon overload. Maybe radiation resistance too as 1/3 of the weapon was powered by a microwave laser?
Can somebody summarise what we still need to evaluate here please?
Just gonna summarise the new stuff

Potential Resistance to Matter Manipulation+Erasure for SB & Pat
Like the malleability of a Sponge that he is, We have seen in the series that SpongeBob is a very versatile person. From doing things the norm or of above that wouldn't likely consider easily achievable, like he is an expert fry cook to the point he cooks Krabby Patties efficiently even as an infant (If it hasn't been shown twice from the "Mario & Luigi Partners in Time" Time Machine clip, well here it is again), later grown up proving to quickly satisfy the bombardment of rabbid Anchovies with a super turbo advanced flying Spatula gadget in the process (Like my friends or heck even I would need a SpongeBob even if its unlocked from within. One mentioned working in any McDonalds is already tedious enough! XD), His skill in matching machine complexity exceed further when he also bested a super computer equivalent of a Krabby Patty making machine at high successions; so much so it woke King Neptune from a far! and able to cook up remedies to stop Pearl's growth sprout and there might be more regarding his constant innovating of a job; And if we recall, Krabby Patties are like Popeye inventory as they have enhanced him too (Albeit it was deleted... Again... *** off Viacom).

He's also surprisingly quite the remarkable inventor of sorts such as making a fully functioning rocket ship out of boat parts including once more creating a device that sent them from the Krusty Krab to outer space (Might as well be giving Elon Musk a run for his money like Sponge Bob alone creates Rockets like Kirby, which would indeed be somewhere around Genius; obviously below Sandy as she has been proven to be a far more capable Super genius; like Sandy has built Dimensional Trotting Devices in "the Doodle Bob Dimension" And literally pulled a Rick Sanchez as seen in the Camp Coral episode, she literally 'preserved' a timeline! But Sponge Bob is somewhat close to some Genius equities), In "Christmas Who?" made a bottle sending machine (Which is able to send bottles above waters, Keep in mind this might mean something more when we consider the water pressure formula, and maybe much more when we consider Hassle Hoff Pecks Feat and Sandy sent Sponge Bob flying above waters... Which I have yet to see applied to over there. Btw Bikini Atoll is said to be THIS DEEP), He's also known to be very versatile with his bubbles that he once pulled a "Pixar's; Up" by putting himself & probably nearly the entire population of Bikini Bottom to travel all the way to Texas by bubble (Episode: "Rodeo Daze") We also know also made sentient Bubbles (See "Culture Shock" where he showed more of Squidward his tricks; Or Bubble Buddy) And in the process said sentient bubbles created an entire civilization on its own... (Yes this was an episode; "Bubble Town"... Like Sponge Bob seems like a God at that point when you think about it; or some of Neptune's God powers gifted in the cooking contest they had were still in him) he even created very destructive ones that effected someone as strong as Squidward I mean There might have been other occasions that he was experimental/versatile with these, though it is the only ones I can remember. He probably created the "The Spot Master 6000" Which creates Spontaneous Molecular Distortion. Amongst other occupations; In "Dying for Pie" He has been able to perform open heart surgery on Squidward; However SpongeBob has done this doc occupation once more in "Code Yellow" alongside doing somehow miraculously curing tricks to others, Yes our boy SpongeBob literally pulls Dr. Mario/TF2 Medic Gaming anytime! In "Truth or Square" he's an expert at decorating despite having a budget of 50 cent (Actually in that same clip it somehow shows him able to operate a spaced pocket dimension somehow?? XD) He is good at making clothes from scratch (So much so if you thought the episode of disguising in "Spy Buddies" pulled enough Lupin tricks, in the comics he does this more often then not and even once more opened his own restaurant with the Flabby Patty in disguise and once more in the comics but as a chum bucket customer). He is a skilled musician, as he can play the guitar, drums, trumpet, ocarina, and flute, Though Sponge Bob is such a good musician that he literally used this to save Bikini Bottom as a whole including a Mind Controlled King Neptune.

And even though he sucks at driving, He can be a remarkable air pilot yes, but in the first movie can also drive the Patty Wagon just fine. And in terms of combat he's indeed very creative in the mitts of a battle (We forgot about this one but I think I mentioned this somewhere). These are not be the only times he's shown being a capable guy I'm sure of it. But Sponge Bob generally might be around Gifted to some Genius at least when the situation calls for it. What do you reckon?
And in terms of duplicates, Spongey can leave duplicates which is done more often then not in the series that the official channel showcased said moments. And this does show even sliced open like a Hydra that he would potentially use in combat/emergency situations).
More Duplication reasoning+Lots of Intelligence Feats

I don't have the time and interest available to evaluate that. My apologies.

You will have to ask some other staff member. Are any of them interested in SpongeBob?

Está bem.

So I has been irking me some time, but what do you all think of THIS PEAK?:

Mind you... This is the show alone... There is much more material in the canon comics which further enhance Twilight Zone tier idea; This, THIS DOWN HERE is somehow not eldritch levels... Then I don't know what is:

There are some we have but there I also added potentially entire new inventory for Sponge Bob character's stats in the process of all of that.

And SpongeBob IQ is something to also bring up lads, alongside bonuses to potentially add. I propose that SpongeBob at his best may as well be gifted, possibly Genius; I know what you're thinking but it's because of ALL of this when it comes down to it:

E em termos de duplicatas, Spongey pode deixar duplicatas, o que é feito com mais frequência do que na série que o canal oficial exibiu esses momentos. E isso mostra até mesmo aberto como uma Hydra que ele potencialmente usaria em situações de combate / emergência) .
I'm not really sure what a "Twilight Zone" is, but I do agree with the duplication, plus it's been delimited that it consistently duplicates multiple times.

By the way, the Flying Dutchman and the unexplored Phantom Plankton ignore the guarantee through fear manipulation? They literally did it to a bad guy.

Dutch in the same episode mentioned that this is the basics of becoming a ghost, Also a type 2 and probably 3 immortality for the ghosts, since the plankton when scared separated from his skeleton and ghostly skin and then it came back to normal the Dutchman and he has the same physiology in the case.The Dutchman would also resist Manipulation of fear by not being scared by Plankton who did basically the same thing the Dutchman did on the bad guy but on himself.

SpongeBob, on the other hand, would resist Fear Manipulation for not being scared by the Flying Dutchman on this link
He even said he saw all the Dutchman's tricks.

Last edited:
The other times that the flying Dutchman scared SpongeBob would be social influence, an example would be Krabs fainting when he saw him.
1:40

but hey, would that drop as some resistance?
1:30

0:06

SpongeBob in the episode resisted Patrick's breath which was basically the same as yours, as they ate the same stink source.
Since that stench was horrible enough to make a SpongeBob in the mirror break and possibly two fish kill each other.
(In SpongeBob, biting a hook is the same as dying, so much so that Crab was afraid of them, since if they caught Crab it would turn into food)
Although it may be Resistance to Odor Handling, SpongeBob did not resist the odor directly, it was affected and even Complained, but it was not affected by its side effects.

I thought spongebob has that long ago but they are times he is scared of the flying dutchman.
in these cases they fall as a social influence, as SpongeBob really isn't known for being that brave, unless the situation demands it from him.
But in the case that I sent SpongeBob, he's already seen all of the Flying Dutchman's tricks, this should include the Manipulation of the fear he caused in the Bandit, since it's the basics of a ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back