• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is a game, why wouldn't a game be fiction to them?
"The world is a game", to us in real life, not necessarily to this hypothetical non-existente us.
You did the same thing in the other thread.
First off, don't mix both up, second off, bullshit, you weren't even participating in the debate.
But anyways neither you have the evidence that the soul is the very embodiment of "our" existence rather than a device that "we" use to control our proxy, Kris.
I don't have to prove a negative. You never proved the existence of "us" outside of the red SOUL, so what you're saying is no different than headcanon.

So that means that Spells of strong lightners really ignore physicall defences?
Btw it's not soul Manipulation, because its attacking body not Soul. If character attack da soul, damage will decrease 4.5 times
It does ignore physical defense, but Noelle can't one shot some enemies with it.

It does ignore physical defense, but Noelle can't one shot some enemies with it.
Da human has only 90 HP in Dark world and 20HP in light world, if Game Mechanic are canon(I like to think so) so dat means that IF Noelle got First Turn she can ERASE characters with Snowgrave?

"The world is a game", to us in real life, not necessarily to this hypothetical non-existente us.

First off, don't mix both up, second off, bullshit, you weren't even participating in the debate.

I don't have to prove a negative. You never proved the existence of "us" outside of the red SOUL, so what you're saying is no different than headcanon.
That doesn't debunk anything.

Excuse you mate, @RinneItachi made very solid points while you were being obnoxiously rude to him in the thread while being very uncivilized and you're points pretty much countered by him.

It doesn't justify anything on your behalf other than the souls controls kris and nothing more, So the only conclusion made is the Soul is not "us" neither are we as "us" controlling the soul as an outside force and we as "us" only Create and Destroy timelines.

That doesn't debunk anything.
I don't have to debunk something that was never proven in the first place. Why do I have to disprove something you never proved? "You can't debunk it, therefore it's true", is that your logic?
Excuse you mate, @RinneItachi made very solid points while you were being obnoxiously rude to him in the thread while being very uncivilized and you're points pretty much countered by him.
What are you talking about? "countered"? He never replied to my counter arguments, he never gave any backup evidence to any of his claims. I don't know what that has to do with circular scaling, you were just salty on someone else's behalf and is trying so hard to have an argument with me about it.

He never countered any of my points, he never supported any of his baseless claims, and most important, this is none of your business. This isn't your argument to take part in, you had the chance to intervene and you did nothing. Why are you bring it up on the CRT completely unrelated to that situation?
It doesn't justify anything on your behalf other than the souls controls kris and nothing more.
Again, there can only be a refutation to something that has evidence.
Can I prove the red SOUL is not Kris' but instead an outside force? Yes I can.
Can I prove that the Red SOUL is us? No, because this was never implied or stated. It's just an interpretation that has no implications on scaling.
Can you prove that we, as an existence, are present inside the game? No, because this was never implied or stated. But you want this to have implications on scaling.
So the only conclusion made is the Soul is not "us" neither are we as "us" controlling the soul as an outside force and we as "us" only Create and Destroy timelines.
That is non-sequitur. The premise does not justify the conclusion.

"We're not the SOUL, neither are we an outside force controlling the SOUL, therefore, we are the force that creates and destroy timelines"
This is a logical fallacy, we're not being the first two interpretation does not mean we are the third interpretation, because there is no evidence for it.

The red SOUL (anomaly/the player) is the one who creates and destroys timelines, we can see it happening when it does so.

Can we connect Deltarune with Undertale since Toby stated that Deltarune is connected on the stream?

so would it make Undertale world 2-C?

and upgrade Undertale magic stuff

Can we connect Deltarune with Undertale since Toby stated that Deltarune is connected on the stream?

so would it make Undertale world 2-C?

and upgrade Undertale magic stuff
They are different worlds with possibly different rules, but there are connections. Still, each verse is their own, and they don't interact directly. At least not for now.

They are different worlds with possibly different rules, but there are connections. Still, each verse is their own, and they don't interact directly. At least not for now.
yeah, da light world is looking very same as dark one, but dark world doesn't looks same for Undertale.

btw can we take back Annoying Dog page since he Eated Time?

Bro... Watch the scene again, she does NOT have a Son, Lancer isn't her son. She arbitrarily decided to "be" his mother.
I would say it's unclear, she was vaguely referred to as a mom before and that scene you say may not be literal on how she's wasn't his mother, but how she wasn't taking care of him until now.
She can remotely control the arcade machine without touching said machine
Then she shouldn't have it as it's hers.
The things are made to explode.
She threw a ball at some cans, no tech there.

If you try to sell him the DevilsKnife, I think he says he's going to be sick.
Scans, please?
I mean Spamton other than “I’LL EVEN SURPASS THAT DAMNED [Clown around town]” line, does he ever mention clowns again? If it’s just that dialogue than he’s just saying he’ll surpass an anonymous character he considers a joke in strength, not that he’ll go out of his way to kill clowns.
During the Non-Weird/Non-SnowGrave Route Spamton Neo Battle, a quote that can happen in the dialogue box is this:
  • [Clown]!? NO!!! I FEEL SICK!!!
However, it'd be a little weird to both want to surpass someone & starting to feel sick any time you even just THINK about them.
Ralsei mentions SAVING.
Ralsei has a lot of reasons to seem suspicious, or knowledgeable about strange things. & he gives the Tutorial, so of course he'd mention the SAVE feature

Yeah ralsei mentions how to run with Z and susie points that out so he knows even a little bit of 4 wall awarkness

I would say it's unclear, she was vaguely referred to as a mom before and that scene you say may not be literal on how she's wasn't his mother, but how she wasn't taking care of him until now.
It's... literally not unclear, they're from different, incompatible words.

She says she is his mother, and that she decided that arbitraliry, which the King said "When was that decided?", meaning she is not his biological mother. It's impossible.
Then she shouldn't have it as it's hers.
We can change to limited, she is still manipulating technology and her wires without direct contact, she can also make the entire city light up and project whatever she is thinking. The fact it's hers shouldn't really be a factor to the hax, really.
She threw a ball at some cans, no tech there.
So, remove the combat-applicable hax, but add the non-combat-applicable one which she did it as a gag, did I get this right?

Susie points out "what is Z?" so umm yeah
I mean... A lot of tutorials have characters state the buttons of the game to teach the player the control mechanics, so... I don't think we should give slight 4th wall awareness when it only applies to that specifically.

Flavor Text.
Also, if Susie just said "What is Z?", that means she is not aware of the 4th wall.
Actually, after Ralsei says to "Press the boxes onto the switch with [Z]", Susie asks who Z is. So Susie is arguably even more clueless about these matters, since she doesn't even know it's a button, not a person. Sure, her written dialogue writes it with the brackets, too, but AFAIK, both dialogue lines use a symbol that inserts text corresponding to what to press, so her saying it is likely for tutorial/writing convenience, & to help the joke land.

unknown.png

Also the GAME CHARACTERS don't even know about SAVE because there's Disk in the Cyber World who's don't even know what the SAVE is
Toby Fox said that manual MAY be canon, and in the manual there's whole game mechanic

A character explaining game mechanics in a in game tutorial does not make the mechanics canon. If that was true then most game verses would have their game mechanics be canon.

Last edited:
It kinda would.
A lot of characters explain game mechanics to the player just to get the information to them, not being anything related to the plot/universe itself. If we accept: "Well, he said "SAVE" and the button "Z", therefore 4th wall awareness and game mech canon", we'd have a shit show where most video game verses here would be allowed to do the same.

It kinda would.
A lot of characters explain game mechanics to the player just to get the information to them, not being anything related to the plot/universe itself. If we accept: "Well, he said "SAVE" and the button "Z", therefore 4th wall awareness and game mech canon", we'd have a shit show where most video game verses here would be allowed to do the same.
The thing is in those verses the game mechanics aren't treated as being Meta, so only few verses can really use game mechanics as an ability.

I need to make it clear that the fact Noelle bypass durability with her IceShock does not mean she will be one shotting anyone (besides, y'know, her SOUL hax), she doesn't even one shot enemies in-game normally

I never mentioned Deltarune has it.
siiiiiiiiigh

Why are you defending the argument in the Deltarune CRT then? It was made for Deltarune, why are you defending it?...

Your point is a bit strange, because you claim if "it's specific enough, it would make Game Mech canon", but you replied to someone claiming "vague mentioning of game mech does not equal them being canon", which doesn't disagree with your point...

Why are you defending the argument in the Deltarune CRT then? It was made for Deltarune, why are you defending it?...

Your point is a bit strange, because you claim if "it's specific enough, it would make Game Mech canon", but you replied to someone claiming "vague mentioning of game mech does not equal them being canon", which doesn't disagree with your point...
?

It kinda would.
So wtf explain how tf Game Mechanic in Deltarune is not canon while lot of Character mentions that thingy in plot?

Question
Why is base Spamton 9a yet likes of jevil only wall+?
Is implied Spamton only surprassed him with neo

At least, Spamton is Comparable to Jevil.
(And Jevil beat him up in Vsbattle page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back