• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have trouble remembering which is which for these two threads.
Flight would be separate I just thought since it's on fire.

Btw, we doing Lancer vs King in the future, that'll be fun.
Shouldn’t the answer be obvious? King is both far more skilled, older, and far more powerful.
King has Spade Magic alongside his Whips and Spikes, and can handle 3 members of the Fan Club at once while Lancer loses to two.

Shouldn’t the answer be obvious? King is both far more skilled, older, and far more powerful.
King has Spade Magic alongside his Whips and Spikes, and can handle 3 members of the Fan Club at once while Lancer loses to two.
In wiki terms, the answer is never obvious. (King loses to the three of them, btw), Since they both scale below the same feat, Lancer might have a chance.

Either way, it won't be a stomp, so I'd like to see what happens, even if Lancer loses.

Well, I can change to "possibly Transformation". Would that be better?

Maybe summoning? Lol
"Weakness: As a Darkner, Lancer can only exist within a Dark Fountain. If he is sent out of a Dark Fountain, he will immediately turn into the Jack of Spades card. If Lancer is incompatible with it, he will become a stone statue once exposed to the world for a few minutes."

Should I add this weakness to every other darkner too?

EDIT: The incompatibility part won't be added to Ralsei
I'd like some feedback on that. I'll finish King's and Rouxls's profile by tomorrow probably.

"9-B, 9-A with Thrash Machine"?
9-A key should have BASELINE 9-B or 9-C durabillity cause he got only 0 DEF and 600 HP unlike others, a can be destroyed like...
150×2=300 300×2=600
2 turns to just easily kill him.
Btw make 9-B 9-A and Unknown via True Power Kaard

Also, Game Mechanics ARE "canon" to the lore of Undertale
Still, question, can you upgrade Noelle attack potency or make some note about "Ignoring physical defence via IceShock&Snowgrave"? Btw, soul Manipulation damage decreases 4.5x times according to Susie who doin 100 damage automatically on chapter 1 but doin 30~ damage in vs Susie&Lancer fight. But Spells upgrades physical damage 1.5x or 10x or 40x times according to Susie, cause Rude Buster making 150 damage, and Snowgrave Noelle who did 40 damage with Fight but doing 300+ damage with IceShock and 1600 with snowgrave

Still, question, can you upgrade Noelle attack potency or make some note about "Ignoring physical defence via IceShock&Snowgrave"? Btw, soul Manipulation damage decreases 4.5x times according to Susie who doin 100 damage automatically on chapter 1 but doin 30~ damage in vs Susie&Lancer fight. But Spells upgrades physical damage 1.5x or 10x or 40x times according to Susie, cause Rude Buster making 150 damage, and Snowgrave Noelle who did 40 damage with Fight but doing 300+ damage with IceShock and 1600 with snowgrave
Toby said Susie is as strong as she is in the party when you fight her. Kris and Ralsei has more defense than Chapter 1 enemies.

And no multipliers with damage numbers, that's dumb.

Toby said Susie is as strong as she is in the party when you fight her. Kris and Ralsei has more defense than Chapter 1 enemies.

And no multipliers with damage numbers, that's dumb.
I mean Soul Manipulation doin lower damage than Susie physical attacks

Still, question, can you upgrade Noelle attack potency or make some note about "Ignoring physical defence via IceShock&Snowgrave"?
I will soon enough. Snowgrave will remain Multi-City Block as she is still creating that much Ice with her power.
Btw, soul Manipulation damage decreases 4.5x times according to Susie who doin 100 damage automatically on chapter 1 but doin 30~ damage in vs Susie&Lancer fight.
As explained, Kris' defense is much higher, and Susie' magic does take defense into consideration.
But Spells upgrades physical damage 1.5x or 10x or 40x times according to Susie, cause Rude Buster making 150 damage
Rude Buster uses the ATK stat, and it's formula allows for greater damage per ATK point.
, and Snowgrave Noelle who did 40 damage with Fight but doing 300+ damage with IceShock and 1600 with snowgrave
IceShock/Snowgrave use the Magic stat, while fighting uses the ATK stat. There is no multiplier there

Btw is there Explosion Manipulation in Lancer and Queen?

Queen can have explosion manip with optional equipment I guess.

Also, Roulxs should probably just be 9-A. He can take hits from Kris and Ralsei, and the boxes attack during his fight isn't from the machine. Roulxs himself has been associated with boxes before, and the box attack is a constant between the different variations of the machine.

Queen can have explosion manip with optional equipment I guess.

Also, Roulxs should probably just be 9-A. He can take hits from Kris and Ralsei, and the boxes attack during his fight isn't from the machine. Roulxs himself has been associated with boxes before, and the box attack is a constant between the different variations of the machine.
My boy throwing 9-A boxes at us, that's wild.

Rouxls will get two keys, I want to avoid CRTs making him scaling below the king and thus, king is 9-A

He will be
Unknown in his chapter 1 key (as we do not fight him), and 9-A with his chapter 2 key

King's page is up.

He is extremely underpowered in terms of hax, even Lancer dwarfs him in that department, so if ANYONE knows any hax he might have, please, inform me.

If you have a problem in the way I word things (English is not my native language), or if I forgot anything, PLEASE, tell me.

Isn’t his weapon a Whip thing, not a spear?
Seems like a spear to me, but I guess a whip works.
Also Involving’s spelt Envolving smh

Either way, I'm finishing Rouxls's profile right up, I'll watch a video with all possible attacks for the Thrash Machine... Using it in a VS Match will be hell because you need to be very specific to the kind of machine you want Rouxls to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back