• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Undertale rules =/= Deltarune rules on SAVE FILES. And Dark Worlds have only been said to be the size as cities I think as discussed and added earlier.
Undertale rules = DELTARUNE light world rules.

I mean not Dark world, just whole Deltarune to 21 timelines

Btw can we make special rule to Spamton?
"If sees Clown, would go angry or bloodlusted" according to Spamton scaring Clowns and feeling sick from them?

Undertale rules = DELTARUNE light world rules.

I mean not Dark world, just whole Deltarune to 21 timelines
Are you saying that 1 chapter = 1 timeline? This making 7 timelines x 3 saves making 21 timelines? Also Toby Fox has went out on his way and said that Undertale =/= Deltarune I’m pretty sure. They’re completely different games with different rules. And no character has mentioned SAVING as if it’s RESETTING or creating a timeline like Undertale does iirc.

Btw can we make special rule to Spamton?
"If sees Clown, would go angry or bloodlusted" according to Spamton scaring Clowns and feeling sick from them?
I mean Spamton other than “I’LL EVEN SURPASS THAT DAMNED [Clown around town]” line, does he ever mention clowns again? If it’s just that dialogue than he’s just saying he’ll surpass an anonymous character he considers a joke in strength, not that he’ll go out of his way to kill clowns.

Are you saying that 1 chapter = 1 timeline? This making 7 timelines x 3 saves making 21 timelines? Also Toby Fox has went out on his way and said that Undertale =/= Deltarune I’m pretty sure. They’re completely different games with different rules. And no character has mentioned SAVING as if it’s RESETTING or creating a timeline like Undertale does iirc.
Ralsei mentions SAVING.

I mean Spamton other than “I’LL EVEN SURPASS THAT DAMNED [Clown around town]” line, does he ever mention clowns again? If it’s just that dialogue than he’s just saying he’ll surpass an anonymous character he considers a joke in strength, not that he’ll go out of his way to kill clowns.
Other characters like Swatch states that Spamton is scared of clowns, and NEO says "CLOWN??? I FEEL SICK!"

I mean 1 chapter = 3 different timelines.
If I do 1 chapter 3 timelines, they will be different, same for chapter 2 where I can do actually any shit and it's not contact with other saves

The Player (Deltarune) is already Low 2-C due to being able to delete singular timelines at a time.

I realize that the DR player is just a key on the UT player's profile. They aren't the same person, those should probably be separated.

I mean 1 chapter = 3 different timelines.
If I do 1 chapter 3 timelines, they will be different, same for chapter 2 where I can do actually any shit and it's not contact with other saves
1 chapter has 3 timelines.

... the other chapters just have the exact same timelines of the first one, as they are literally follow-ups.

But Spamton easily tanks NEO body explosion and turns into BASE
There is not explosion in Snowgrave Route. And that just means the explosion wasn't strong enough to kill him.
ok, seems like only Darkners can use Shadow Crystal
Seam never said the Shadow Crystal boosts Darkners, they said the Shadow Crystal is held by strong opponents.

Being strong means you hold a shadow crystal. That DOESN'T mean the Shadow Crystal will magically make anyone stronger.

Why were you trying to gauge the us from IRL instead of us from inside the game?
I didn't??????? You did. I said that we, inside the game, are the red SOUL.

To which you replied:
I see but, we are technically viewing all of Deltarune including the Red soul as fiction.
That could only mean IRL, as it's already established that the Red SOUL is us. Anything beyond that is just IRL

I didn't??????? You did. I said that we, inside the game, are the red SOUL.

To which you replied:

That could only mean IRL, as it's already established that the Red SOUL is us. Anything beyond that is just IRL
The "us" in the game would be similar in nature to SCP 001 without an infinite amount of higher dimensions and without the narrative stack and without their haxes.

But that "us" doesn't... exist? Where did you get that we're some outside force IN-GAME, and not just... literally us IRL?
The wiki restricts us from using reality fiction interaction. so if there were any instances of such, it would be a single layer of transcendence.

Firstly, no matter what the author's intentions are, fiction and reality can never fully interact. The real world, and real people can be simulated within fiction, but they will still be fictional representations and characters. As such, no fictional character can be responsible for the creation of "The real world".

Firstly, no matter what the author's intentions are, fiction and reality can never fully interact. The real world, and real people can be simulated within fiction, but they will still be fictional representations and characters. As such, no fictional character can be responsible for the creation of "The real world".
The existence of an "us" that transcends the game not being us IRL is just headcanon.

We are the red SOUL. That's what we know. We're not being simulated within said fiction beyond the red SOUL, so there's no reason for us to be a separate character other than the soul.

The existence of an "us" that transcends the game not being us IRL is just headcanon.

We are the red SOUL. That's what we know. We're not being simulated within said fiction beyond the red SOUL, so there's no reason for us to be a separate character other than the soul.
same goes for SCP 001.

The Red SOUL is not us but what we as "us" use to control Kris, Our Puppet representing our choices.

Nor do we have a reason to believe that outside force sees the world as fiction.
The world is a game, why wouldn't a game be fiction to them?
... Evidence? You're making a circular argument here. We have no evidence of this outside force NOT being just the SOUL itself.
You did the same thing in the other thread.

But anyways neither you have the evidence that the soul is the very embodiment of "our" existence rather than a device that "we" use to control our proxy, Kris.

There is not explosion in Snowgrave Route. And that just means the explosion wasn't strong enough to kill him.
I mean in pacifist route if fight Spamton and try to kill him, so maybe we make him Electricity Manipulation resistance?

Btw I know that this thread is DELTARUNE discussion, but can we upgrade FloweyX Information Manipulation?
If off controller on XBOX during the FloweyX fight, there's will be some dark screen and he start to threading us with "CONNECT CONTROLER IN 10 SECONDS OR YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED"

The Player (Deltarune) is already Low 2-C due to being able to delete singular timelines at a time.

I realize that the DR player is just a key on the UT player's profile. They aren't the same person, those should probably be separated.
Ah sorry, checked da player range, "Low Multiversal".
But can we upgrade DELTARUNE WORLD to 2-C or it already 2-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back