• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Thread: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

It was said that Nine was like AFO for possessing multiple quirks or that he was as strong as AFO? I remember seeing two different translations on this

Nah, they didn't, but they did say the human population on the island was 1,000. Nine was close to nuking the entire island with the lightning bolts from heaven.

Sero is a chad for hopping back in to fight Nine like that.

Guess he and Uraraka (thank god) are high 8-c now.

Also Kirishima is a god for tanking that blast.

The upgrades are all coming together

my friend did a calc of the first nine feat

using distance to the horizon (5km, but this is a lowball i heard since it extended further, anyone who watched it plz confirm), and a timeframe of 10 seconds

you get around 20 megatons

so i decided to use 20 km just in case (probably a high ball?) and i got around 15 gigatons just using 8000 meter thickness

woooooo boy

did he do that storm feat at the beginning of the movie? if so, then yes

however, i do think its better to not take this from me as i have not seen the movie yet. im only using what i've heard/been told. so i would say to wait until someone more reliable calcs it.

but if it does somehow get similar results, then island level base Nine

Nine has a cameo, but that does not mean the events of the movie are canon.

I strongly believe that the events of the movie make no sense to be considered canon unless it is explicitely referred to as such in the series itself.

There's no need to throw a giant quote at me. I've already read it.

It has not been referenced "several times" in the manga.

How don't they make sense? The timing is correct for the skills and actions of the characters, the scaling seems correct, and Horikoshi seems pretty gung ho about connecting it to the manga.

What about it doesn't make it seem feasible to be canon?

Well, I didn't throw it at you, you just commented right as I pressed enter.

Nine has been referenced/shown 3 times. I think that constitutes as several.

The fact that the events of the film themselves are never referenced by the manga itself?

That the film somehow depicts the League of Villains pulling jobs for Daruma Ujiko when the only time they would be working together is after they've formed the Paranormal Liberation Front which doesn't exist in the movie.

It does that's how Shiggy has his red coat in the movie. Also from what I remember Shiggy was suppose to get a thing in the manga and gets it in this movie.

Back