• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Thread: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

That storm needs to be calced

Bakugo almost cut the island in half with an explosion

Deku drill kicked through Nine's amped super barriers like butter

Then to add insult to injury, Deku kicks Nine in the neck, then Bakugo torches him with even more island sized explosions

It's kind of split in two from when Bakugo yeeted a death rock at Nine.

Also, like I thought, Bakugo didn't lift a mountain and vaporize it. He just vaporized most of it while throwing a large rock at Nine that was destroying the island as it passed.

The storm dispersal feat seems way more impressive.

Also Nine's durability scales to Deku and Bakugo's AP since he took an explosion and drill kick and was damaged but not beaten.

Also I think either of them might have just soloed him if they could go 100%, Nine was getting slapped all over the place

i cant wait until the movie comes out so we can properly see these scenes! (although from the looks of it, it looked like the island melted in half)

Bakugo was one shotting every attack Nine sent his way, had even better mobility, and was only stalled because he was new to getting his arms broken every time he tried to let off serious explosions.

Deku with 2 broken arms was dodging all of Nines beams, got hit by one, shrugged it off, then shot out air pressure with his broken arm, and can apparently kick and run at 100% without breaking his legs.

Nine was definitely going to lose either way, both of them was overkill.

Maybe they did break there legs and they just ran anyway. That would be so stupid and would still make sense as to why they can "control" 100%. Maybe this was like 1,000,000 but instead of one part it was all throughout.

The imagery of Bakugo right before he blows up Nine, where he has all the lights of OFA, and Deku before he kicks, where he only has fire, is so powerful. Deku saying this is his "final smash" as if he's truly losing OFA and passing it to his successor.

The fire is even the same animation as the United States of Smash.

Deku was really prepared to die/give Bakugo his power

I was going to say that. Damn it. Anyway now I don't know how to stop the surging hype energy in me and I might stay up all night because of these leaks.

If Deku is really breaking everything while he's doing all these crazy moves, there are two possibilities.

1) Deku is as strong as he normally is at 100%, and is capable of doing this whenever he wants at the cost of broken bones, so 100% matches are somewhat viable

2) Deku is actually weaker than he is normally due to passing on OFA, which is why he can stand the pain of his movements. Conversely, this means Deku is actually stronger than the feat he did with Bakugo when he has full OFA.

He's getting higher tier 7 or tier 6 off this movie either way

Low 7-C is the outlier at this point. This is the second feat for 100% Deku that puts him on All Might's level, and the first that suggests he's surpassed it. This isn't even far fetched because the Low 7-C feat he did in the Two Heroes movie was not only followed immediately by a Low 7-B feat, but Deku has also gotten ridiculously stronger since before the forest training arc. It's been months of non stop training and power growth, there would need to be an anti feat for current Deku for this to be claimed as an outlier any more than his Low 7-C can be claimed as one.

Deku's pain tolerance is ridiculous. He breaks his last arm, and when Bakugo jolts in pain from his own, he just tells him to get moving so they can win. Then, the whole time Bakugo is trying to deal with the severe pain of his Explosions, Deku is just blitzing around with two already broken arms, even still using them, like nothing is wrong.

In terms of pain tolerance, Deku definitely has Bakugo beaten

Actually there's a thread being planned to upgrade 100% to All Might level. But it looks like the movie might be doing that for us, heck it could upgrade them. I don't see why these feats would be outliers when a weaken All Might is 7-A+ (800+ Megaton)

I would like to mention All Might's feat is going to be Island level again, Ugarik told me I can use 20 kilometers for the horizon distance.

Eyy. So tier 7 100% bakugo and deku isn't so much of a outlier because all might while weakened is like low 6-C

Because it fulfills the criteria for lightning speed. That being 8C energy and other traits associated with lightning such has heat, conductivity, the shape of it, actually functions as a power source for electronics, induces paralysis in people it flows through and lastly produces light

Back