• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Thread: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

I think the Chimera Guy was stalemating like half of class 1-a by himself, idk. It was Iida, Tsu, Kiri and Todo vs him, and Tsu held down one of his arms while Iida held down his tail. He overpowered them after a while to reach for Todoroki, but was too late.

Kirishima just ate a laser beam face first for like 15 seconds to get Todoroki close. I hope that guys laser has a calcable feat, because Kirishima face tanked it for quite some time before passing out to it.

No, from the Chimera guy. He shoots DBZ energy beams from his mouth and was blowing up everything, then Kirishima face tanks it so Todoroki can get close to beat him

Also Bakugo took his gauntlet explosion point blank in his fight with Mummy to the point where his own gauntlet exploded. He was "hurt" by it but like he then fought Nine right after this so yeah.

Bakugo is looking like an absolute monster in this movie. I hope Deku's fights get shown more, because I know he has some cool moments too, but good lord is Bakugo doing nothing but being MVP

wait so bakugo gets OFA (temporarily) but this is before izuku unlocks blackwhip, yet this movie is canon? i thought that this movie was taking place during the 2 month timeskip.

Bakugo is really just as strong as Deku or Nine is weak physically, because Bakugo kicked Nines hand away and almost blew him up.

Bakugo can also shoot ranged explosions without using AP shot, and these ones don't even hurt him. He also tended to stay at range against Nine, so the "Bakugo only fights close quarters" argument is dying more.

This movie really just gave Bakugo a super buff.

8% Deku might be big trash compared to Bakugo. He got physically restrained by Nine and was getting OFA stolen in one of the trailers.

Press F to pay respects to 8%. Was cool while it lasted, but 10-15% is the new wave.

Also bakugo with one for all lifts a mountain and throws it, then melts it apparently. Also nine in his final form made a storm covering the island

@Spinoirr I need to see that to believe it. I won't get my hopes up on that because if it's true I want to cry.

If Bakugo actually does that, that means Deku's 100% key will get upgraded too, as since he's sharing OFA, he's weaker in the movie than he is in the manga. That's too bright a future.

Maybe not as one for all gets stronger the more it's pasted on and bakugo being the 10th user for a while would be stronger then dekus 100%

I thought that the 10th users 100% would be just straight up town level. Especially with it amping their qurik

I am concerned that this is the second time I've heard Bakugo does that by the way. From 2 different sources.

Please Horikoshi. Please show me 100% Deku isn't Low 7-C like he's calced from 500 arcs ago PLEASE

Actually he didn't throw a mountain. Nine grabbed a HUGE part of the mountain and then tossed it at Bakugo and then Bakugo tossed it back. Also in one of the commercials you can actually see that Bakugo's explosions where the same size as the island.

God damn 100% bakugo is a beast with one for all amping his qurik and being stronger then 100% deku because he is the 10th user

God damn

My guys. I just watched the final fight. Either these all are outliers or 100% Deku and Bakugo and Nine are the new God Tiers and Prime AM and AFO are tops. I'm thinking outlier most likely though sadly. Or we just make them Low 7-C even though there clearly doing feats that are way above that anyway.

Deku and Bakugo

Just did 7-A All Mights feat

But likely better

And dispersed a storm larger than the entire island so much it was reaching the main land

With just Air Pressure from punching

Bakugo didn't even use his explosions to do it

Back