• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Thread: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

We don't do that 8-C thing anymore... I think. Kaminaria's electricity is never referred to as lightning. Heck his attacks aren't even implied to be fast.

Kimetsu no Yaiba has two characters with electricity manipulation. One of them has electricity that is conductive, has the shape and induces paralysis when flowing in a person and they added that it has 8C energy as a reason. The verse is MHS primarily for that character's attacks (there's also a calc but the calc assumes a pretty high value to produce MHS results).

There's another character who has electricity that functions in an entirely different way from the previous one and they assume both are the same and put their traits together to say the verse is MHS.

The people who said that Bakugou melted and threw a mountain were beyond exaggerating, that rock was barely bigger than Nine, plus it seems almost impossible to calculate the length of the crater.

Having said that, I think the best feat was that colossal explosion caused by the Double Detroit Smash of Deku and Bakugou, I can see a mountain on the island so I could easily measure it.

Makes sense considering Deku has never been allowed to go all out with 100% ever since he began growing in strength, and he did this along with Bakugo.

The result will probably get halved since they did it together, though given how badly they individually smacked Nine who actually created the storm, either of them might have been able to do it solo. But that's neither here nor there.

I don't think the storm would be considered environmental destruction as quirks cause physical strain on their user. For example, the earthquake quirk guy, Bakugou, and Aoyama.

So right now I'm getting Island level (36 Gigatons) results with the explosion created by Deku and Bakugou, but since it's a few times stronger than Weakened All Might's feat, I'm unsure if this is an outlier or if they are already at Prime All Might's level.

Both of us them did it so devide it by 2 and they look like they had some trouble pulling it off

Actually ? Maybe Deku's regular 100% in his arms are different from a Full Cowl 100%. Because when he did the 100% smash to Nine's fire tornado he couldn't do anything but with 100% Full Cowling he did along with Bakugo 100% to but maybe 100% Full Cowl should have a different AP from his regular 100% attacks.

Also AM feat was actually pretty casual compared to this feat which I'm just assuming you didn't divide maybe you do and Deku and Bakugo are of course going full power.

This is true. Deku using 100% in a single limb is far weaker than him using 100% Full Cowl, likely because he's thrown away any care for the consequences to his body.

In Full Cowl 100%, he could easily be reaching AM's level by now in the story, as AM's level is where he was supposed to have already surpassed were it not for his body. Bakugo isn't much, if at all, stronger than Deku because Deku's OFA hasn't beeen cultivated as long as AM's was, so the two of them performed this feat equally without a doubt.

Deku might be even higher than this feat, actually, as he was rapidly burning through OFA during the final fight, and lost all of it barely over 5 minutes after giving it away. Since we know losing OFA makes the previous holder gradually weaker, this means Deku wasn't even at his best during this fight, especially since he already had a broken arm. So normal 100% Deku might actually be even farther into 6-C by an unknown amount if this calc is right.

Also, can a calc be done on the storm itself?

Deku being able to fight in full cowl 100% is something that should be noted on his profile now btw. As I hoped, he doesn't insta die when he activates it, and doesn't even feel enough pain for his movements to lessen.

100% Deku is now viable for actual vs battles, though he does still hurt himself. But seeing as how, with two broken arms, he could take a hit from Nine's energy beams and keep going, pain might just not exist to him.

Especially since he used a broken arm to let out air pressure, like WTF-

Bakugo is literally cringing from pain, and is falling across the battlefield stumbling because he isn't used to the blowback yet.

Meanwhile Deku is kicking off air, tanking energy beams, running well past his limit, already has two broken arms, at least one of which he breaks even further, and is on near fumes for OFA, but is still kicking through Nine's barriers like they're nothing.

Though, to give Bakugo credit, almost all of his explosions were breaking his arms several times over, and everytime he stumbled from the pain, he'd be back up seconds later to keep blasting. His pain tolerance isn't quite at Deku's level, but it's very close.

Also, how hot are his hands to tunnel through solid rock like that just from him preparing an explosion? The actual things must be insanely hot.

Actually let's talk about Nine's quirks. Surprised nobody asked me about it. From the top of my head he should have information analysis since one of his quirks allows him to tell what other people quirks are and stuff like that.

We don't know all nine of them, but we can say for certain he has:

1. Shields

2. Energy beams

3. Weather Manipulation

4. Dragons

5. Some type of information analysis

6. Can take quirks

The others might be just standard strength and durability quirks, but these seem to be the ones that stand out the most.

With weather manipulation he can have lightning and fire manipulation also. Maybe lightning and fire manipulation via weather. He also seems to have flight also with tornadoes.

Kingofwolves999 said:
Though, to give Bakugo credit, almost all of his explosions were breaking his arms several times over, and everytime he stumbled from the pain, he'd be back up seconds later to keep blasting. His pain tolerance isn't quite at Deku's level, but it's very close.
Bakugo after he got OFA: "So anyway, i started blasting"

Deku should have "extremely high" for stamina after showing that broken arms don't even bother him anymore, and that fighting in a state that's possibly constantly breaking all his bones doesn't even affect his movements.

Therefir said:
I would like to mention All Might's feat is going to be Island level again, Ugarik told me I can use 20 kilometers for the horizon distance.
Does that mean that we can restore his matches from when he was previously that tier?

The storm dispersal was done via air pressure alone, btw. So Bakugo's explosions and Deku's actual kicks are much stronger.

All three? Not like Deku had the hands to punch Nine with at the time, and his kicks are stronger than his punches. Bakugo is quite self explanatory.

Kingofwolves999 said:
E5679E85-F2FC-4FC1-B520-1D5DC559C6DD
D42680E8-4963-451C-A0F7-9D1502BE8338
6D1C856F-38DC-468E-A687-85DAAC207598

Nine even shows up in the manga during the villains arc.

48CFD101-AC44-497B-9213-EB475C5A0455

And Horikoshi actually made 2 chapters to have a cool link between Deku, Bakugo and Nine.

https://ww5.readmha.com/chapter/deku-bakugo-rising-chapter-1/

So yeah, the movie is canon. Supervised heavily by Horikoshi, referenced several times in the manga itself, and even has separate chapters written by Horikoshi to connect it to the manga slightly.
Well then

Can't contest that

But can somebody recap the feats that appear on it

And explain how Bakugo got ahold of One for All?

Back