• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Thread: My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising

If Nine is creating the storms instead of moving them, then forget about his feats, since they would be just Low 7-B at most.

Whoa, forget about what I said earlier, that storm is huge.

They also explicitly say he controls the weather, he can't create it.

And he did this near instantly after getting pissed. Like it literally took less than 5 seconds for this storm to show up

So uh

Ow

Nine physically, at least in his base, is much weaker than this btw. Was actually getting quite injured by the class when he started approaching his limit.

Buff Nine actually scales due to eating an explosion from Bakubro, and actually surviving him and deku playing whack a mole with his body.

Also props to Shouji for tanking like 20 lasers beams for the kids.

That's one big boi!

Also @Damage3245 how do all these statements made by Horikoshi and all that's been discussed here NOT support Heroes Rising being canon?

Probably not as these kind of shots lead to inflated calcs, I would go by what is down below instead of the curve

1) Again, this wouldn't be an outlier since we have seen literally a single feat from a severely weakened top tier. Other characters that are meant to be comparable to that Top Tier at his best having feats better than his weakened form aren't outliers.

2) That storm isn't even planetay

I know the storm isn't planetary, I was just saying that since the above person said a planetary storm is Low 6-B

Okay. It just feels weird now that if this gets accepted Deku would be on the same level as BM Naruto and while he would still lose most likely even if this gets accepted it's still weird. I would actually be able to do some matches that I always wanted to make.

Someone will just have to calc the portion of the storm they actually dispersed. They deleted whole tornadoes that were in the horizon, so it's still probably going to be a tier 6 feat.

Also, Deku and Bakugo are actually on the small island to the left of the main island I believe. So the full distance from one to the other should be accounted for in the calcs when we finally get sizes.

5541467A-BA11-473C-8F37-E4B8F32992EE

Actually a friend did a mini calc for the Nine feat but question

was that big storm like, the first storm feat he did or the 2nd? I know he did 2

Back