• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

Dude, almost all legitimate leaks have always come from 4chan, like Affleck's leak or basically everything about Sun and Moon the last few weeks before it went on sale.

Also if the starters were fake they'd probably look better.

4chan is the most unpredictable source of all time sometimes they're legit sometimes they create entire models just to troll.

Inteleon looks like a villain from some cartoon I would have watched as a child

No one in 4chan would create so many models just for trolling, plus there is more than one leaker, not all come from 4chan, and they all share the same information.

Zamazenta stats btw

NeoZex6399 said:
No one in 4chan would create so many models just for trolling, plus there is more than one leaker, not all come from 4chan, and they all share the same information.
Zamazenta stats btw

you underestimate how far 4chan is willing to go.

I am almost certain Rillaboom's hairstlye is a reference to some music icon, but I can't say who

Maybe it's just an afro without significance, looking like it is only because it's made of grass

But what i really wanted is better Physical and Special walls for bug with reliable recovery, with Defog or Rapid Spin

Foxthefox1000 said:
Infinite amounts of energy could just be hyperbole or refer to stamina. I don't think that exactly makes it High 3-A.
I'd agree with that, but the fact it warps spacetime with that energy does seem to make it likely valid.

so eternatus is like the necrozma of this generation. but if the dex if to be taken serious (we have to wait for in game feats or statements) it could be waaaayyy more powerful than ultra necrozma.

Loving Eternatus, his design is amazing. Also, I'm glad Scorbunny's final evo looks like a footballer, I made the right choice.

Ionliosite said:
Loving Eternatus, his design is amazing. Also, I'm glad Scorbunny's final evo looks like a footballer, I made the right choice.
I ain't, it doesn't look right

I remember my old electronic Beyblade winder that tracked the speed of drawing. Since nobody actually played fought with those things, I mainly used it to try and track the highest possible speed. I used it so much, I broke the teeth on the rip cord.

Andytrenom said:
What even is Eternatus?
an awsome abomination.

an alien pokemon that fell from a meteor 20,000 years ago with an endless energy suply. his dynamax form warps space and time

Back