• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread [SPOILER]

Honestly I don't think it's even limited because while we hear it in the Pokédex we don't actually see it or get explained about it in the game, as far I know.

Lavcore said:
i think when the anime comes back ash will choose grookey or scorbunny, sobble seems like it would be for a side character.
Ash won't get Scorbunny, since that one belongs to Gou already.

Sorry, not everybody is over positive and cheery about this mediocre game

It's been a couple of gens since a good Pokémon game came out, so I'm not surprised this game is so meh.

A Soccer player actually

Since its ability is named Libero and has a signature move named Court Chance, it looks more like it is a volleyball player.

Now, as far as I can tell, from just doing the battle...

Passive Power Null for E-Eternatus. Passive Power Null Neg for doggos.

(Moves couldn't even be activated until the dogs appeared)

Nope, because Imagine Breaker is still Higher D and nothing in Pokémon is Higher D.

I also don't think E-Eternatus can null stuff exclusive to LT/CT, or anything the LT/CT decides to do to it. But still, it looks like it has a passive null on the vast majority of hax, as well as everything that isn't hax, assuming Eternatus can even affect it.

The curious thing is that it is implied that Eternatus may have another form that we do not know, due to the description of the Eternabeam attack, it is also possible that we get more details of Eternatus through the official website in a few weeks.

Zeifyl said:
I also don't think E-Eternatus can null stuff exclusive to LT/CT, or anything the LT/CT decides to do to it. But still, it looks like it has a passive null on the vast majority of hax, as well as everything that isn't hax, assuming Eternatus can even affect it.
It's not confirmed whether or not that can affect 4D or higher beings, on the other hand.

Dragopentling said:
Zeifyl said:
It's not confirmed whether or not that can affect 4D or higher beings, on the other hand.
That pretty much seems to be the current limitations, yes.

NeoZex6399 said:
The curious thing is that it is implied that Eternatus may have another form that we do not know, due to the description of the Eternabeam attack, it is also possible that we get more details of Eternatus through the official website in a few weeks.
Eternabeam is probably referring to the fact it has a base form and a Eternamax form.

Pretty sure nothing in Sword & Shield is 4-D, not is their any lore or hints to the possibility of them being 4-D or affecting 4-D beings. At best the only thing that seems to exceed past Country Level is the possibility of Eternamax Eternatus Infinite energy being High 3-A.

When will the profiles for the starters be made?

They can just scale to starters of past generations and Bulbapedia already has the move list.

Everything12 said:
Eternabeam is probably referring to the fact it has a base form and a Eternamax form.
Yeah, you're right.

Pokemon Sword & Shield - All Ultimate Attacks & Signature Moves
Pokemon Sword & Shield - All Ultimate Attacks & Signature Moves

Everything12 said:
NeoZex6399 said:
Pretty sure nothing in Sword & Shield is 4-D, not is their any lore or hints to the possibility of them being 4-D or affecting 4-D beings. At best the only thing that seems to exceed past Country Level is the possibility of Eternamax Eternatus Infinite energy being High 3-A.
infinite energy is just that he has an endless suply of it, and everlasting battery. they really have nothing surpassing planet level.

this happens all the time. people hype new legendaries up when tehy are new.

they have nulling hax tho.

Ovrhide said:
Everything12 said:
NeoZex6399 said:
infinite energy is just that he has an endless suply of it, and everlasting battery. they really have nothing surpassing planet level.

this happens all the time. people hype new legendaries up when tehy are new.

they have nulling hax tho.
Yeah. And the nulling is absolutely disgustingly broken. Definitely among the best nulls in 3D.

NeoZex6399 said:
Eternatus can also negate stats boosts and passive abilities.
ETERNATUS PN
Oh, GOOOOD! Let's just make his powernull even MORE broken!

Also, he nulls, if not transformation as a whole, at the very least Dynamaxing.

NeoZex6399 said:
Eternatus can also negate stats boosts and passive abilities.
ETERNATUS PN
So... what would this equate to? Stat Amp and Stat Reduc obviously, but would Abilities mean passives?

Also E-Eternatus and all dynamax pokémon should possibly be resistant to sealing, as you must basically debilitate them in order to catch them.

@Seed

?

NeoZex6399 said:
Also E-Eternatus and all dynamax pokémon should possibly be resistant to sealing, as you must basically debilitate them in order to catch them.
That makes sense. I didn't think about it when I made Alcremie, but should Dynamax also be it's own key as well? Or should it just be listed in the regular pokemon's key and leave Gigantimax as the sole extra key?

I'd say they have enough extra hax for a new key. Or a page specifically for Dynamax as a whole. After all, they get forcefields and wind hax as well.

Back