• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[SPOILER] Pokémon SW/SH thread 2 [SPOILER]

The last thread is very close to the post limit. So time to discuss Sw/Sh stuff here, instead.

It would be a stupid move if they didn't have the shieldface dinosaur and the dual sword mon in the game.

i found gardevoirs story quite depressing in blue rescue team, and that was my first pokemon game. from there on gardevoir became my favorite pokemon

Man the Raid Battle NPCs are terrible minus a few....

More spefically Wobbuffett dude and Eevee kid....

Just saying...Eternamax Eternatus has passive power null which is great.

Zacian and Zamazenta have a resistance to it and can nullify its effects on other allies.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Just saying...Eternamax Eternatus has passive power null which is great.
Zacian and Zamazenta have a resistance to it and can nullify its effects on other allies.
We know. Eternatus nulls most things Pokemon can do, passively. Dogs null Eternatus' null passively. It gets kinda crazy.

NeoZex6399 said:
I was expecting more :/
i think last gen was a bit too crazy with powers going all the way up to solar system level. so im glad the approach was not power, but just decent hax. its fine that way. it balances out.

Ionliosite said:
Zeifyl said:
inb4 DP remakes bump the CT up to 1-A
Tier 1 Eternamax Mega Ultra Primal Arceus.
Tier high 1-A, alphamax Primeus Arceus

created and transcends an infinite hierarchy of infinite numbers of 1-A+ Omegamax dialga, palkia and giratina, while the three transcend an infinite hierarchy of infinite numbers of 1-A Ultramax uxie, azelf and mesprit.

arceus has the power to choke the real life players with his 1,000 arms.

Oh, of course. Anyway, what sort of upgrade wouldn't actually be far fetched, coming from a Gen 4 remake?

Zeifyl said:
Oh, of course. Anyway, what sort of upgrade wouldn't actually be far fetched, coming from a Gen 4 remake?
2-A to high 2-A statements. but with the current tiering system, 5D beings are now tier 1, so at max, a low 1-C statement could be made, the requirement is really simple, especially concidering arceus stand despite not having that many feats and statements.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the new forms of Dialga/Palkia got a powernull similar to Eternatus.

The lake trio could play the same role as the dogs in the battle.

NeoZex6399 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if in the future the new forms of Dialga/Palkia got a powernull similar to Eternatus.
The lake trio could play the same role as the dogs in the battle.
you mean the power null, right? i want that to be an eternatus exclusive thing to be honest. makes this gens pokemon quite unique. plus the creation trio have their own hax while surpassing the strongest non-god legendaries by an infinite amount. they should just make them more hax based on what they represent, time and space.

Btw, it's dead:

"After being reborn as a ghost Pokémon, Dreepy wanders the areas it used to inhabit back when it was alive in prehistoric seas."

~Pkmn Sword

I'm very curious about whether or not Ash will be shilling Melmetal in the new anime. It's already a pretty strong pokemon from facing Sivally and Kukui's Incineroar, so I imagine it would be much stronger if it appears in Galar. Can't picture anybody other than Ash having access to a Melmetal either.

NeoZex6399 said:
Btw, it's dead:
"After being reborn as a ghost Pokémon, Dreepy wanders the areas it used to inhabit back when it was alive in prehistoric seas."

~Pkmn Sword
Oh. Prehistoric SEAS. Here I was wondering if Dreepy's line was the missing top half to the bottom half many of the Fossil Pokemon use; If they are hybrids, then the Pokedex describing the species as an apex predator in its time suggests whatever had that bottom half was really strong.

Dreepy's prehistoric, is a disembodied top half, & the line has a slightly similar colouration.... But I guess it's too different otherwise.

Back