• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spoiler Alert: Massive Upgrade for Acno?

http://i.imgur.com/lLwa9nv.png

The image speaks for itself

But ... Why do I say "massive upgrade"?

Easy: it is obvious that the dragon form of Acnologia is at least as powerful as the "Dragon Force" (Which makes Natsu pass from MCBL to LTL and Wendy from CBL to STL)

At least Mountain Level Base Acno | Island Level Dragon Form in coming... I can feel it.

Massive? I don't know, but Acnologia was listed at being "at least 7-A", which meant he could have been listed as 6-C with higher end calcs. His breath attack was considered being somewhere between having the force of 2 Gigatons and 17 Gigatons, so it was already likely that he'd be 6-C. Keep in mind that Serena being vastly more powerful than the Wizard saints doesn't mean much since they are all powerscaled via Laxus into being 7-B (Jura being low 7-B as of now, though that could be low-balling it)

Acnologia could still be 7-A and still speed blitz/one shot Serena given that Acnologia is considered to be Mach 400 in travel + combat speed while Serena might as well be like the rest of the mages and only have Hypersonic+ combat speed versus Acnologia's casual MHS speeds.

Let's wait and see, though. Serena has not shown anything particularly impressive but that's my view on it.

Acnologia is still likely 6-C

Just saw chapter 470. He possibly is island level without his Dragon Force. Pretty sure his Dragon Form is his dragon force.

Since we are on the upgrading spirit here, shouldn't the god tiers and high tiers change a bit. Mard Geer is now outclassed by many of the villains and the cast alike. In any Fairy Tail in universe battle thread i go, most people agree that as of now all the Spriggans shown, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Laxus and Gildarts are more powerful than him. I know that many of them don't have a lot of feats by now, so waiting might be better, but Mard Geer ain't god tier right now. High tier seems more like it.

Sorry for getting a bit off topic.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Massive? I don't know, but Acnologia was listed at being "at least 7-A", which meant he could have been listed as 6-C with higher end calcs. His breath attack was considered being somewhere between having the force of 2 Gigatons and 17 Gigatons, so it was already likely that he'd be 6-C. Keep in mind that Serena being vastly more powerful than the Wizard saints doesn't mean much since they are all powerscaled via Laxus into being 7-B (Jura being low 7-B as of now, though that could be low-balling it)
Acnologia could still be 7-A and still speed blitz/one shot Serena given that Acnologia is considered to be Mach 400 in travel + combat speed while Serena might as well be like the rest of the mages and only have Hypersonic+ combat speed versus Acnologia's casual MHS speeds.

Let's wait and see, though. Serena has not shown anything particularly impressive but that's my view on it.

Acnologia is still likely 6-C
All the stats you mencioned are for his Dragon Form (he never fight at full power yet) and what I say is an upgrade for his Base Form and His Dragon Form/Force

He has tattoos on his body, suggesting that he COULD passively be in Dragon force. That's just pure speculatio (he could just have tattoos like Laxus, of course) but the power multiplier between base and Dragon force is not that severe. He is likely high 7-A in Human form and low end 6-C in Drago form either way.

Spoiler!!!!

He just one shotted God Serena .He is currently the strongest ft character no doubt excluding maybe the God ankseram or something

Coleworld12 said:
Spoiler!!!!
He just one shotted God Serena .He is currently the strongest ft character no doubt excluding maybe the God ankseram or something
natsu will one shot acno with the power of friendship

Maybe we should do an key on his page, and state differnces between his forms (dragon from igneeel fight/casual roar and human from serena "fight"), also adding the fact that one of his hands was ripped off to his weaknesses.

Czuczian11 said:
Maybe we should do an key on his page, and state differnces between his forms (dragon from igneeel fight/casual roar and human from serena "fight"), also adding the fact that one of his hands was ripped off to his weaknesses.
And some of his "Magic And Abilities" to the Notable Attacks/Techniques section

fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Acnologia#Magic_and_Abilities

OMillenium said:
DF powers-up everyone times 3 so maybe people should be changed to fit that.
i was acepted than DF Pre TS Natsu >= Laxus

So 3 times... probably a hyperbole?

3 Times is not a hyperbole, that would make perfect sense then :p. If DF Pre Natsu in base is 3x weaker than Laxus that would fit along perfectly with everything actually.

OMillenium said:
3 Times is not a hyperbole, that would make perfect sense then :p. If DF Pre Natsu in base is 3x weaker than Laxus that would fit along perfectly with everything actually.
But he isn't

So just shut up :)

God serena was crazy strong in this chapter , he took out the 4 strongest magicians of the continent by barely breaking a sweat. then acnologia just came along and one shot him. I,m soooooo in favor of a huge upgrade for god serena and acno.

But , it might be the fanboy in me talking so yeaa...

God Serena beat a few people scaled to be between low 7-B and 7-B... he could be at the higher end of 7-B and still pull that off since he was going all out and demolished them with a couple spells. Even if he was 7-A, there is a huge gap between the low end of 7-A and high end of 7-A... Acnologia COULD very well be 6-C given his low and high end calcs on various threads that are accepted, but until we see more feats, he has not shown anything that is higher than High 7-A.

That is correct. We need some sort of feat to scale from.

Wait, so why is Brandish 6-C, but Acno 7-A and Zeref 7-B? That doesn't make sense to me.

That doesn't sound correct. Zeref is supposed to be stronger than a Spriggan 12, and Acnologia is stronger than Zeref

LordLuminous said:
Wait, so why is Brandish 6-C, but Acno 7-A and Zeref 7-B? That doesn't make sense to me.
That doesn't sound correct. Zeref is supposed to be stronger than a Spriggan 12, and Acnologia is stronger than Zeref
Because Brandish's power is kind of bizarre. Her only big feat is size-shifting an island, and minus that you got someone that got owned by Cana or Aquarius -.-

Because Brandish's power is kind of bizarre. Her only big feat is size-shifting an island, and minus that you got someone that got owned by Cana or Aquarius -.-

With Cana, she was caught off-guard and Aquarius was comedic relief. I mean, Kaguya way more powerful than Naruto, but he caught her off guard to turn the tides.

LordLuminous said:
With Cana, she was caught off-guard and Aquarius was comedic relief. I mean, Kaguya way more powerful than Naruto, but he caught her off guard to turn the tides.

Brandish said that the others members are as strong as her and the others Spriggan are City Level -.-

The Island feat may even end up as an outlier, or another calc may downgrade her.

So far with the arc's process I actually fear that the Island feat was an outlier, because Hiro just wanted to hype up all the Spriggan 12. He failed, unsurprisingly. Just look at Ajeel and God Serena -.-

A for brandish te one of latest chpaters shown that she has ability to manipulate insidies of bodies: could it be counted as Healing or somethnig similar to Mace Windu's ability ?

As for her speed shouldn't it scale to Lucy speed a she escaped shirinking house ?

And for Brandish her statment might include her inferior durability to rest of Spriggan12 , while she posses higher attack potency than them (pure speculaiton).

@Alpha: Then they should be power scaled up to Brandish.

@Hfhfdgdg: .........................

@Czuczian: But didn't she shrink an island way faster? Maybe she did that on purpose? Wait what do you mean statement?

They have not displayed any feats remotely approaching Brandish's level.

Antvasima said:
They have not displayed any feats remotely approaching Brandish's level.

It's common fairy tail sense that ACNO and ZEREF are stronger than Brandish.If we put her at 6-C.It should at least scale to Acnologia,Igneel,Zeref,FDK Natsu.

But is it ok for her being 6-C??

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=200550

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rib78/Fairy_Tail_-_Brandish_does_her_thing

One calc puts her at 6-C the other at 7-B. Which one is right??

Probably the former. If I remember correctly, we did not know that Brandish manipulated the mass of objects at the point Rib78 did his calculation.

On the other hand, it creates huge inconsistencies with all other feats displayed within the series, so maybe it would be better to place Brandish at "Unknown" instead?

As far as I know her magic alters the size of matters.What does it have to do with mass?See here.

If the 6-C calc is right then Unknown, Likely at leat 7-B (powerscaling) is better I guess.Since the calc becomes an outlier. If later in the series we find enough to suggest that her being 6-C is not inconcistent then we will accept the calc.{that might just happen since its the final arc and she is hyped to be "country demolisher"}

Well, I think that it was explicitly mentioned somewhere in the manga thst she manipulated the mass of objects. The former calculation worked with that, whereas the second did not.

Scaling her as "Unknown. At least 7-B via power-scaling" sounds reasonable.

Brandish being 6C, while Acnologia is 7A and Zeref is 7B, doesn't make any sense.

Zeref is above Brandish. Acnologia is way above Zeref, Brandish and the rest of the Alvarez Empire together. Brandish isn't even close to Acnologia, even when the latter isn't using his Dragon Form, evident from the lattest chapter. Acno blitzed and One-Shotted Serena, who has better combat feats than Brandish and the other 2 Spriggans were scared shitless and even commented on his overwheling magic power. One of these Spriggans is August, hailed as the King of all Magic and described as someone way out of any other Spriggan's level. Including Brandish. Also, in Fairy Tail titles like WS don't meant too much. Makarov and Jose were both WS and Jose was said to be equal to Makarov in Magic Power. Makarov low diffed him. The difference between people who don the same title has been proven vast many times in the series. God Serena with Hyberion. This seems to be the case with the Spriggans. Brandish saying that there are 11 other people comparable to her, means that they are somewhat close in MP.

MP doesn't make the winner always. Case for Warrod. He has immense MP but his AP ain't all that great. Hyberion's magic on the other hand, or Wolfheim's seems to be made mostly for battles. Warrod's words suggest that even if you have great MP, it doesn't make any difference if you can't use it on battles. The same could be said about Brandish and Ajeel. Ajeel's magic is mostly for drying up your opponent, burying him under sand, creating sandstorm and sand weapons. It's not made for destruction. Unlike Brandish, who can cause more damage.

The problem is that Acnologia's and Igneel's displayed full powers during their combat were not shown at anywhere close to Island level. Nor have any other characters displayed feats remotely approaching this scale.

If we start to see more feats of Island level that are less arguable, then that is a different matter, but for the moment I have downgraded Brandish to "At least 7-B via power-scaling".

There is a big difference between shown and been. AoE doesn't mean AP. But, huge but, i very much agree with Brandish being downgraded to 7B. Good job there.

Yeah, I say Hiro tried to hype the Spriggan 12 to thrill up the final arc, only to fail hilariously with Ajeel and God Serena. Well, Serena was owned by Acnologia of all people, so I guess he deserves something

I think we are bound to get more impressive feats from all the main chars and Acno. Not even a single day has passed in-verse since the war started.

Or if Acnologia has more than etherious magic. Like the hybrid magic many of 1st gens have. LFD Natsu or SD Gajeel or SID Gajeel.

Back