• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr's High 6-A tournament: match three, round one; Megicula (Arnoldstone18) vs Bazz-B (That_moron2)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules:
Speed is equal and both are High 6-A

SBA, but the fight takes place on mobius

Megicula (Arnoldstone18): Epsilon_R, Arnoldstone18, CloverDragon03, Bastolan27, Crobatman44, TheGatememer, Kazuma_kuwabara (7)

Bazz-B (That_moron2): speedster352 (1)

Icon:

Last edited:
Megicula has no soul defender so a single attack will be fatal and since bazz b doesn’t use magic her decaying world spell will do nothing so he might win more times then not.

Decaying world works on Mana, which is different from magic.

Regardless, Bazz B has no curse Resistance so the moment she curses him, it's over

I see Bazz b attacking first he literally started at fight by use his long range fire blast. Voting bazz for now

First of all, Bazz is outranged heavily.
10+ meters vs 100 meters up to 1000+ kilometers, do you realize the distance he needs to cover to even hit her with anything?

Second, Decaying world is passive, there's no way Bazz attacks first to begin with

I see Bazz b attacking first he literally started at fight by use his long range fire blast. Voting bazz for now
even if he attacked first, he doesn't have any one shot hax here, his attacks can be dodged as well.
Also Forcefield Creation (People with a large amount of Magic Power have a forcefield of Magic Power that naturally protects them from incoming attacks)

And why is Bazz B's range "Several couple of double meters" was tens of meters just not available 😭

even if he attacked first, he doesn't have any one shot hax here, his attacks can be dodged as well.
Also Forcefield Creation (People with a large amount of Magic Power have a forcefield of Magic Power that naturally protects them from incoming attacks)

And why is Bazz B's range "Several couple of double meters" was tens of meters just not available 😭
His attacks hit the soul directly can he just use Quincy flash step to close the distance and and land attacks. Also magic in bleach is kido which bazz doesn’t use so his attacks are not being negated.

It targeting the soul doesn't mean anything, it's an attack that travels and hasn't shown to bypass forcefields.

And again, Decaying world works on Spirits and Mana, it won't be limited to kido.

Megicula low diffs

Not voting until Bazz-B has his range changed or is given reasons

But sure, he is like a bit stronger than Megicula (if he is 2.2 exatons), but Megicula is powernulling with one layer (Minimun) against someone who has no resistance and his attacks has to travel while Megi has a resistance to fire thanks to Mana skin to survive if needed the heat of said attacks

And I read the soul and quincy pages, if reiatsu crush is also not involved, then Megicula just stomps, but I am waiting for any type of reasoning like I said

No, just vote and you'll change the moment they can actually prove his range is different. Regardless it's definitely not 1000 km so Megicula will always outrange him in someway

And I read the soul and quincy pages, if reiatsu crush is also not involved, then Megicula just stomps, but I am waiting for any type of reasoning like I said
Quincies don't have RC.

But sure, he is like a bit stronger than Megicula (if he is 2.2 exatons), but Megicula is powernulling with one layer (Minimun) against someone who has no resistance and his attacks has to travel while Megi has a resistance to fire thanks to Mana skin to survive if needed the heat of said attacks

With all the hax megicula has bazz should at least be able to use skalveri and volstanding.
No, just vote and you'll change the moment they can actually prove his range is different. Regardless it's definitely not 1000 km so Megicula will always outrange him in someway

Quincies don't have RC.
Wouldn’t skalveri help?

Skalveri would absorb Megicula decaying world and her attack when in range and empower bazz b then when close enough he should be strong enough to land a decisive blow.

With all the hax megicula has bazz should at least be able to use skalveri and volstanding.
If he is not using Volstanding+ blue arterie/vene he is not in the exatons and he is only in the exatons in AP or in defense, not in both

And if he use Skalveri he is below Megicula in AP

If he uses everything he is like 4 to 5 times stronger than Megicula, I don't know what version we are using but if we use SBA, he is already at his max AP but not using any Blut or the Skalveri, so he is in vollstanding already

Skalveri would absorb Megicula decaying world and her attack when in range and empower bazz b then when close enough he should be strong enough to land a decisive blow.
Absorbing something that nullifies magic, hmmmm

Also, not enough range to absorb everything at worst

First of all, Bazz is outranged heavily.
10+ meters vs 100 meters up to 1000+ kilometers, do you realize the distance he needs to cover to even hit her with anything?
It changes nothing about the fact that Megicula outranges, but SBA would put the two of them 4km apart.
If, in whatever ethereal range upgrades speedster's talking about his range goes over 4km, he'd no longer have an issue with range.

Absorbing something that nullifies magic, hmmmm

Also, not enough range to absorb everything at worst
But it would protect him and empower him also skalveri range should be higher quilge was absorbing those at least 100 meters away from him. Even Uryu was absorbing the builings hundreds of meters away.

Megicula resists the absorption of her curses anyways, if not her being, but she range spams heavily too especially with piercing attacks so it doesn’t really matter and I really don’t see this dude getting close to her. Not to mention she can inflict all manner of curses upon him to weaken him and so on and so forth.

Voting Megicula atm.

Megicula resists the absorption of her curses anyways, if not her being, but she range spams heavily too especially with piercing attacks so it doesn’t really matter and I really don’t see this dude getting close to her. Not to mention she can inflict all manner of curses upon him to weaken him and so on and so forth.

Voting Megicula atm.
Bazz b absorption is macro quantum and in breaks things down to that level and turns it into reshi so he clan use to empower himself which would make him way stronger than megicula.

Her curses are made of Negative Mana, anyone that tries to absorb Negative Mana is corrupted down to their mind and soul and are driven to insanity.

Her curses are made of Negative Mana, anyone that tries to absorb Negative Mana is corrupted down to their mind and soul and are driven to insanity.
Quincy absorption works by transforming anything it absorbs into pure Reishi. Otherwise, Quincy would die from the hollow's corruption, which is very similar to what you just described

Quincy absorption works by transforming anything it absorbs into pure Reishi. Otherwise, Quincy would die from the hollow's corruption, which is very similar to what you just described
Why would it be able to convert an overworldy power like Mana though? He's never interacted with that before

Quincy absorption works by transforming anything it absorbs into pure Reishi
Except that if they absorbs a hollow, they can't control said power as efficiently and in this case, they are absorbing power null (if is even being absorbed) which would completely negate their own power if that is the case

And first, argue that the power absorption would even work or that he lives enough to do that when he can't fight under a passive power null aura

Anyways, I've done enough here, voting Megicula

Arnold will get his ass to work if there's anything else.

Except that if they absorbs a hollow, they can't control said power as efficiently and in this case, they are absorbing power null (if is even being absorbed) which would completely negate their own power if that is the case

And first, argue that the power absorption would even work or that he lives enough to do that when he can't fight under a passive power null aura
Isn’t bazz stronger than Megicula though? So the powernull thing wouldn’t work since bazz doesn’t use magic anyway.

Isn’t bazz stronger than Megicula though? So the powernull thing wouldn’t work since bazz doesn’t use magic anyway.
Megicula decaying world powernull is not based on strenght, she decays attacks to even people with resistance to power null

Bazz without a resistance, with not even a x4 Ap difference, without any range advantage = his attacks gets nulled
since bazz doesn’t use magic anyway.
And Megicula is not made of reishi but he now can absorb her attacks, her decaying world and everything from her, sure

Megicula decaying world powernull is not based on strenght, she decays attacks to even people with resistance to power null

Bazz without a resistance, with not even a x4 Ap difference, without any range advantage = his attacks gets nulled

And Megicula is not made of reishi but he now can absorb her attacks, her decaying world and everything from her, sure
It will get turned into reshi even buildings rocks and hollows will be reduced to the macro quantum level and be turned to reshi which will empower bazz to the point of one shot.

Reducing a metaphysical foreign energy like Mana to macro-quantum level?
How foreign is it when its just negative mana? Also souls can already interact with abstract beings like Senna who's a cluster of memories. I doubt something like mana which is just a natural energy in the world is somehow more foreign than reishi or Senna.

According to Kubo, Sklaverei breaks down poisonous reishi to the point it is no longer harmful so he can 100% deconstruct her soul.

Back