• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku is immediately affected by her Witch's Miasma and goes mad. This is then possibly followed by committing suicide within 30 seconds. There is no way around this passive ability.

Goku is immediately affected by her Witch's Miasma and goes mad. This is then possibly followed by committing suicide within 30 seconds. There is no way around this passive ability.
I mean Goku’s blessed ability is passive as well. As I’ve said earlier it’s like a form of fate hax.

Goku’s blessed is passive and I don’t see how anything is getting passed that in enough time to not get blasted. Voting Goku

Goku's blessing doesn't have the feats to say it'd stop instant insanity-followed-by-suicide aura.
Well besides the point that her Miasma doesn’t work that way. (Actually I’m iirc there was a very recent side story with Omega where she fights someone and she didn’t just madness hax GG them)

Not lus wouldn’t all of OG DB be a literal feat.

He says that his miasma would drive most people to suicidal madness... Goku cannot die and thanks to his blessing he must grow healthy and that is where staying alive and being strong physically and mentally comes in, I think...
Bardock wished for his two sons to grow up healthy, causing Goku to obtain a protection until he reached adulthood, doing things that could be fatal to him, not kill him

So in this case wouldn’t this support my point. I check Roswaal L Mathers and Roswaal J Mathers profile and both don’t have resistance to madness manipulation type 3. Matter of fact it’s canonical that he’s stronger than all the Sun Archbishops excluding Regulus meaning he can fight all of them without worrying of the madness manipulation ability. Even Ram her profile doesn’t say this and she fought a Sin archbishop in canon and beat him and he has madness manipulation type 3 as well.
Sin Archbishops don't produce nearly as much Miasma compared to Witches, thus they lack madness hax.

Well besides the point that her Miasma doesn’t work that way. (Actually I’m iirc there was a very recent side story with Omega where she fights someone and she didn’t just madness hax GG them)
It does cause instant insanity, the scan comes from Witch's After Tea Party. If you're referring to either Witch's After Tea Party/One Wild Night or Witch's After Tea Party/Omega In Wonderland, both are instances where she isn't going for the kill. Besides, Omega can far more easily contain her Miasma compared to Echidna's regular form, since it requires her to expose her soul.

Sin Archbishops don't produce nearly as much Miasma compared to Witches, thus they lack madness hax.
But they still have the hax look at Cappella page for example her page has it and it’s been comfirmed they have similar levels of Miasma to Subaru to it’s not like it’s insignificant in that regard.
It does cause instant insanity, the scan comes from Witch's After Tea Party. If you're referring to either Witch's After Tea Party/One Wild Night or Witch's After Tea Party/Omega In Wonderland, both are instances where she isn't going for the kill. Besides, Omega can far more easily contain her Miasma compared to Echidna's regular form, since it requires her to expose her soul.
I just checked the story was Omega in wonderland. And she clearly wasn’t hold back because she later killed the guy she was fighting. With magic and some help from the other witches.

But they still have the hax look at Cappella page for example her page has it and it’s been comfirmed they have similar levels of Miasma to Subaru to it’s not like it’s insignificant in that regard.
No they don't, it's not on Capella's page. it's on none if the Bishops or Subaru's page because they don't have madness hax.

I just checked the story was Omega in wonderland. And she clearly wasn’t hold back because she later killed the guy she was fighting. With magic and some help from the other witches.
The story is untranslated, there is only bullet-point summaries of key events.

No they don't, it's not on Capella's page. it's on none if the Bishops or Subaru's page because they don't have madness hax.
Actually you are right about that my bad. It’s not on there for whatever odd reason.
The story is untranslated, there is only bullet-point summaries of key events.
But off what we’ve seen from the translator my interpretation seems to be correct.

Plus in regards to the NLF you said earlier. Goku blessed ability isn’t a no limits fallacy I’m not claiming it has no limits. I just looked up how the wiki defines it.

No Limits Fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

I’m not claiming it has no limits I’m saying that it would make him hard to kill. He got the ability from the cerelian dragon meaning she’d need to be stronger than a 2-C character to overcome it.

But even then that’s not even addressing the gap in stats though. Her combat speed is slower than her travel speed so what’s stopping Goku from blitzing fr?

It is, she needs to actively hold it back. That won't happen in SBA.
What exactly in SBA says she already covered in the Miasma Madness thing? Because normally, she just covered in Miasma to make people fear her, and she activate to use her Madness.
If she gets blitzed, the two won't really matter.

What exactly in SBA says she already covered in the Miasma Madness thing? Because normally, she just covered in Miasma to make people fear her, and she activate to use her Madness.
She doesn't spend most of her time holding it back, and only holds it in when she doesn't want to kill everyone around her. Her mindset in SBA is not "wanting to have a chat with Goku".

She doesn't spend most of her time holding it back, and only holds it in when she doesn't want to kill everyone around her. Her mindset in SBA is not "wanting to have a chat with Goku".
Okay, i not saying she not gonna use It, I saying she not gonna be able to increase the effects, before Goku blitz her, because they start 5 meters away.

Okay, i not saying she not gonna use It, I saying she not gonna be able to increase the effects, before Goku blitz her, because they start 5 meters away.
It's passive it's a passive ability she has.

She does NOT have a fear aura that she can "boost" to madness aura, she has a madness aura that she can hold back for the sake of others to reduce it to merely fear aura.

Do you have proof of that? Because the way It looks, i pretty sure is the former.
In Volume 10 she's trying to hold in her "nature as a Witch" and still Subaru is scared stiff by her, until he acclimates to his Sloth Witch Factor.

Additionally, the scene with Omega where she drives the men insane and tests Palmyra merely by revealing her soul wouldn't make sense unless that was the natural level of Miasma she radiates.

Lastly, this is how it's accepted to work on the profiles.

Didnt Echidna at one point mention that she needed to specifically lower it at all times around people and most people still puked on seeing her?

"Lastly, this is how it's accepted to work on the profiles"

I don't recall that being the case when you made that CRT. But sure okay. Discussing the other part of your reply is kinda pointless now, since i can adress that later.

Anyway, that really don't matter, because Goku still fast enough to blitz her before the effects takes effect on him.

Last edited:
"Lastly, this is how it's accepted to work on the profiles"

I don't recall that being the case when you made that CRT. But sure okay. Discussing the other part of your reply is kinda pointless now, since i can adress that later.

Anyway, that really don't matter, because Goku still fast enough to blitz her before the effects takes effect on him.
It's instant madness bro 💞

it's... passive? she literally doesn't even have to do anything. goku can't "blitz" her presence turning him insane.
I don’t think it is we’re basically arguing over n the speed of which it would take affect. Like 30 seconds is too much time for Goku imo.

It's instant madness bro 💞
The effect don't really take effect on a instant, she gonna get speedblitz before.
All of the men looked like they had no idea what had just happened. In their eyes, it must have looked like the child in front of them who looked to be around 10 years old had suddenly turned into a beautiful girl with white hair. However, before the men could get an answer to their question, they started succumbing to the abnormality that assaulted them one after another.
Like here, she revelead herself to use the Madness Manipulation on them, and they have a moment to react to her prescense, and then they go crazy.

Also, It makes sense in how supposely It works.
The Miasma is like poised mana on the air, and people absorbs that mana trought they gate, which in turn take effect on them. So, not really in a instant. 😴

I vote to close this thread actually, this is a complete mismatch.

If you want to argue Goku blitz, he likes wins.
And If Echidna do actually work, she wins all the time too.

Can i ask to close this thread, or someone have contentions? Because while i do want see in Echidna profile
Notable Victoria: Son Goku

I also need to be fair.

I vote to close this thread actually, this is a complete mismatch.

If you want to argue Goku blitz, he likes wins.
And If Echidna do actually work, she wins all the time too.

Can i ask to close this thread, or someone have contentions?
So you vote inconclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back