• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinel vs Sun Wukong (Donnie Yen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, I'd argue Spinel borderline one-shots here (Not quite, but it's pretty close), so she could probably just one-shot the clones

We're also just kind of ignoring that she outranges pretty badly (So Monkey Man would need to get a lot closer before he can even attack her)

yeah but eventually she would take too much would revert her back into a gem and wu kong could attack from a distance in the air while dodging spinel's attack as she doesnt have any abilities like flight. wu kong might have less stamina than spinel but he could still withstand a mountain on him for hundreds of years

btw Ru Yi Ji Gu Bang is extendable and turn massive at will

Uniasha said:
yeah but eventually she would take too much would revert her back into a gem and wu kong could attack from a distance in the air while dodging spinel's attack as she doesnt have any abilities like flight. wu kong might have less stamina than spinel but he could still withstand a mountain on him for hundreds of years
That's assuming she doesn't kill him before then which given the massive AP and Range gap isn't very likely

wu kong could spam teleport or transform himself into a living organism that spinel wouldnt recognise was him

But does he spam either of those in-character? His profile even says that he fools around as a weakness

the profile says he fools around which means he wouldn't fight seriously and spams teleport and hair clones

he occasionally fights seriously for example against the heavenly army and the demons that are significantly weaker than him

anyway why did wu kong's wiki doesnt state that Ru Yi Ji Gu Bang can increase and decrease in size?

yeah and when wu kong tried to unearth his staff from the sea floor he caused a gigantic tsuname doesnt that make him continent level?

WeeklyBattles said:
Wukong's profile is currntly severely out of date and in need of some serious cleanup
Yeah you're telling me, I really do like Spinel but lets face it: Ancient Donkey Kong over here can defeat someone AS OLD AS THE UNIVERSE... Thousands? Okay Spinel is literally in her thousands... As old as the universe?... Yeah, maybe Wukong just uses his expansion pak on her and it may be certain that he would win.

OR Spinel might just one shot?... But I'm pretty damn sure Wukong might be an ordeal stronger then Mountain Terrain tier what do you think?

Q╠Âu╠Âe╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â:╠ ╠ÂG╠Âi╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âi╠Âf╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Âb╠Âi╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Ây╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âr╠Âi╠Âc╠Âk╠Ây╠ ╠Âb╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠ÂS╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âe╠Âl╠Â?╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠ ╠ÂI╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âu╠Âm╠Â,╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âs╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Âc╠Âh╠ ╠Âp╠Âu╠Âr╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Âe╠Âs╠Â.╠Â.╠Â.╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Âm╠Âb╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âa╠Âm╠ ╠Â5╠Â'╠Â6╠Â.╠ ╠Â

the jade emperor's age has never been specified actually but they used some of the materials from the mythology itself :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back