• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinel vs Sun Wukong (Donnie Yen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude Enough with the Bumps Did You Like This Match So Bad That You wanted to know which one of those Characters is Going by the votes of People? I Mean Spinel is Going to win After all Because Most of the People Are Rooting for her

Ahmed berserker said:
You know? You may not see it the same way but despite the mix bag between the series I got a feel for her lately (given it the movie came on today.)... It's too bad she is not real I would give her one huge bear hug... Though if I had to give a guess somewhere, some chick out there while that certain her wouldn't be one with powers in our reality (maybe a bit of body control in real life just not the extremity's we see her rock powered version perform.) But some very strikingly familiar asemblance of the character, like a hidden anomalous A.U. of sorts out there...

... God I hate being this chummy. xD

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Ahmed berserker said:
You know? You may not see it the same way but despite the mix bag between the series I got a feel for her lately (given it the movie came on today.)... It's too bad she is not real I would give her one huge bear hug... Though if I had to give a guess somewhere, some chick out there while that certain her wouldn't be one with powers in our reality (maybe a bit of body control in real life just not the extremity's we see her rock powered version perform.) But some very strikingly familiar asemblance of the character, like a hidden anomalous A.U. of sorts out there...
... God I hate being this chummy. xD
I Understand Now

sun wu kong has a much more diverse array of skills that should give spinel a hard time and besides sun wu kong has fought opponents that were more experienced than him by thousands of years and even killed the bull king that fought against the jade emperor who was as old as the universe itself :/

lmao , the ru yi ji gu bang is much more of an effective weapon than spinel's scythe and it could be use to attack targets miles away if you've seen the 2nd movie for the monkey king that is

Uniasha said:
lmao , the ru yi ji gu bang is much more of an effective weapon than spinel's scythe and it could be use to attack targets miles away if you've seen the 2nd movie for the monkey king that is
I have only watched Journey to the west 1 and 2 I wanted to make a match with Journey to the west wukong But I have only Found Donnie Yen Wukong

Being more experienced and skilled is great and all, but it only helps so much when you're vastly outclassed in every other stat

Soupywolf5 said:
Being more experienced and skilled is great and all, but it only helps so much when you're vastly outclassed in every other stat
I mean, Wukong holds a MASSIVE advantage in skill and experience, so I can kinda see why some people would vote for him.

I think a better match would be Sakura vs Spinel.

but wukong's equipment is much more versatile than spinel's scythe and could take advantage of spinel's phychotic nature

his mischievous nature has always allowed him to provoke his opponents into loosing their 'cool' which soon let them to their defeat

That's not his equipment

I mean, that's nice and all, but what is he going to do about Spinel's massive physical advantages?

he could just outnumber spinel by spamming his hair clones just like how he did against the heaven's army and they have the same stats besides durability

he also has enhanced senses so he could preidct where spinel's attack would come from even in a 360 angle

What's different about their durability? (Also, do you mean the clones have the same stats as the original?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back