• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiderman vs Kirei Kotomine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirei wins with command seals and black keys. Spidey wins if Kirei doesn't have either.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Which version of Kirei and what equipment does he have?
FZ Kotomine, it means CS for him. Well, Spidy can probably dodge long enough but since Kotomine can tire out even casual Ciel (because powered can just kill him outright)... Kirei should win.

I know this is old but what Spider-Man? The marvel comic Spider-Man seems too much for him since his stats are higher than Kirei.

So which Spider-Man is it?

Yeah, Spidey's not only WAY faster than Kirei even at his best, he's also much stronger.

Yeah thing here is since this is likely using the Mavel Comics Spidey, then he wins as what Prom said above: much stronger and durable and is way faster in terms of combat speed.

I found like all 3 Spider-mans from the movies that are 9-A like Kotomine.

Speed-wise tho? Slow as hell to even make it a match unless speed is equalized.

If anything, i'll need to close this nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back