• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Introductio

Hey again, everyone! I'm back sooner rather than later, and I'm already having people take a look? I'm touched!

So a new Spider-Ma is on the wiki, and at the request of Zark2099, I've scoured around for some additions to make the kid more impressive. Miles too, because he's still an Ultimate Spider-Man in all of our hearts. Because, let's face it, Spidey is Spidey and he deserves respect!

Let's start this up again, shall we?

Original Ultimate

• Precognition (With the Spider-Sense, Spider-Man is given a warning to danger from things like the intent to attack him and explosions moments before they happen)
Stamina Additio
Extremely high. Often displays incredible willpower. Capable of fighting while bleeding out and being driven to exhaustio, but still managed to push through before tanking another explosio.

Intelligence Additio
Genius combatant and tactician. While not formally trained, he has fought a large variety of foes over the course of his career and is no stranger to outsmarting those who are stronger than him. He managed to fight and incapacitate Punisher and Moon Knight at the same time, can do the same with Daredevil and Iron Fist, and has went toe-to-toe with Elektra. He's even capable of entering an all-out brawl with the likes of Black Cat, Elektra, Iron Fist, Hammerhead, and several others before putting a complete stop to it. His intelligence is even enough to impress Tony Stark.

Ultimate 2.0

Cosmic Spider-Man Key

Looks like the universe wants you to go hungry. More specifically… Captain Universe.
~ An empowered Miles, moments before engaging Solus.​
Solar System level (Powered by the Enigma Force, and additionally managed to harm and kill Solus)

MFTL+ (Capable of battling Solus, who had managed to fight and kill an alternate Captain Universe Spider-Man)

At least Class M (Far stronger than before)

Cosmic Spider-Man Additions

• Spaceflight (Displayed by other Enigma Force wielders)
  • Likely Cosmic Awareness (Users of the Enigma Force are gifted this, and Miles should likely have it as well)
Conclusion
I guess I'm butter, because I'm on a roll!

That aside, hey. Thanks for reading through this thread and taking a gander around! I hope you enjoyed the temporary stay, but I'm off once more. Maybe we can do this song and dance again sometime!

Aww thanks for this!

Ultimate Spider-Man stuff seems fine, as it is mostly justifications and stuff, though I reckon the second Surface Scaling example might work better for acrobatics.

Captain Universe Miles seems fine as well, also it is a slightly major power up for the character anyhow due to him being the main player for the climax of Spider-Geddon, so therefore it is an important addition.

I might be making a Solus page in the future so as to help Miles in his scaling.

Updated OP with your recommendation.

And no problem! I felt kinda bad that I waited so long to do this rather than admitting I genuinely couldn't find much on Ultimate Peter. :p

Also, I forgot an important part! I made a render for the guy!

Excuse the missing bit in the leg. Another Spidey was in front of him.

Ultimate Cosmic

No it's fine, I expected next to nothing for him actually, this is wayy more than that, I truly respect you for that.

Anyways, I think I'm a high enough authority to accept this revision (maybe)

I think u still need general feedback from the site/knowledgeable members (I think).

This revision shouldn't be a big deal though this looks kinda clear cut.

Well, I'm a staff and Marvel Knowledgeable member, and this is mostly supporting feats, and a pretty obvious key addition scaled from a pre existing character

We can probably wait for more staff input until I figure out whether I can pass stuff like this

I know ur both those things (congrats on the staff promotion btw), I'm just saying- that's just how I'm used to seeing it done. I agree it's pretty clear cut, but multiple agreements from multiple knowledgeable members wouldn't hurt at all. It's just a little extra time added on.

You preferably need more staff input before you can clear changes like this.

That said, I think that this seems fairly uncontroversial and straightforward to add.

I think that you can probably apply these suggested changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back