• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man Vs Kamen Rider Zero-One.

I'm not poisoning your well mate, chill out, if you can't handle threads getting closed probably don't make blatant stomps then **** around with the setting to make it barely acceptable.

Girl, I cursed because you cursed, if you curse I will curse, up and down, left and right.

No, I can handle threads being closed due to stomps.

What I don't handled, is they way you're doing specifically. Again, you can't just use the Gumball example as a general idea.

Ain't about the cursing mate, it's about you getting on my case pointlessly, quit it.

I doubt that.

If they don't have proper wincons I can very reasonably call it a stomp.

I sorta didn't understood this part, so I will quit okay.

Doubt then.

I do say there always a counter argument, there is always a detail, something missing, or doesn't makes sense.

Well the day you do get counterarguments feel free to leave them on my wall.

Also Magi's vote shouldn't be counted given they literally state that they won't vote the same if the Axe was restricted

If you're fully willing to listen, even if that means walls of texts, then I will.

Oh yeah, I think I missed that one detail...

This just pop up in my head. Aruto can still one-shot without the Authorise Buster.

The kamen riders like Aruto alway have a finisher of their own where they concentrate their power for a short moment, to the point they can one shot the people around their level, or simply heavily injures them (unless the opponent is seriously above their level). Like this, this, this and this

In Aruto's Shining Hopper's case. It's drastically increase his power, strenght and speed , and he was able to tanked the missles that gravely injured him before head on, so Peter's speed and arcrobatic wont be a problem after that. So once Aruto got enough information regarding Peter's power, Aruto would know which is the best time to ultilize his finisher to defeat Peter.

Welp, i guess you guys will see this as a stomp. But i really think this is an decisive win, Peter still has more experience than Aruto (considering this Aruto we are using hasnt fought for 2 fully month), versalities and has a really potent precognition power. Aruto would have to fight really hard to overcome him. So if we get to vote on something like this, i vote for this not being a stomp

And i just read the OP once again, we already have Kamen Rider Kumo lol, and this is the guy's profile

For a second I though you meant the Rider Kick.

Bah, I vote for Peter being the true Rider Kumo.

Is there an Iron-Man or Super-Man ovo?

I don't think is enough to be closed, as you said something that happens on a short moment, and Aruto has to fight Peter for while before that.

Also, does this peculiar ability drain Aruto of his stamina? Because if Peter can survive for that timeframe he may be able to finish him up.

it does in Shining Hopper's debut episode. But after that it doesnt seem like a problem anymore.

Then again, this is Aruto after he recorded all of Peter's datas on behaviors and physical prowess and fighting styles to give the best solution. Not to mention that Aruto's AP and Speed got boosted really high, so he can bypass Peter's arcrobatic with boosted higher AP, speed and teleportation. Finally finishes Peter with a Shining Mega Impact

It's pretty much seals it to be a stomp IMO, you're taking away the one wincon Spider-Man had by the oneshot.

Any counters before I close this?

Peter's entire wincon here was outlasting Aruto, mate, he can't do that anymore because Aruto can just "lol oneshot", Aruto has the AP advantage and cancels out otherwise nearly everything in Spider-Man's arsenal.

Experience doesn't matter when you can't even win.

And it's not to the vote, it's giving me clear wincons that aren't trivial side advantages which will never factor in.

yes, i know. However, it's not like he can do that from the beginning and have to do it with high difficulty to adapt to his veteran in Superhero.

beside, we know a guy who's famous for getting win with his speed and strenght amp to 10 times in a short time

Zark2099 said:
Peter's entire wincon here was outlasting Aruto, mate, he can't do that anymore because Aruto can just "lol oneshot", Aruto has the AP advantage and cancels out otherwise nearly everything in Spider-Man's arsenal.
Experience doesn't matter when you can't even win.

And it's not to the vote, it's giving me clear wincons that aren't trivial side advantages which will never factor in.
Welp, i have nothing to say then. But at least wait for New's opinion

Spider-Man can't get past the AP advantage in the beginning, and thus can't end it quickly, so no.

And if I swear if you bring up Ikki's arsenal as a relevant wincon, I'm straight up closing this thread. That feat is an outlier anyways

He doesn't need to end it quickly, his wincons is not limited to outlasting, the AP difference is not huge and Aruto's specific "lol one-shot" move is not that starts outright, is something that he gain after battling, going by what Sin is saying.

What counter? Aside from canceling Spider-sense, what other counter he has against petrified, electrified or getting his armor moleculary melted by antartic vibranium webs?

Oh wait you switched it to Mk. 4 without telling me. You gotta like, announce this shit. (Also it's Mk. IV not Mk. VI)

Spider-Man already upscales from oneshotting Rhino in his Mk. 4, add to that the buff Other gives him, yeah he's mid range 8-B, he can deafen Aruto for a moment with the Sound Amplifier, Corrosion Inducement and can make himself subzero to repel attacks. Antarctic Vibranium webs was not this armor, was it? And idk where the petrification comes from lol.

Supplimentary hax, uh, Info Analysis and Homing Attacks so he can basically always know where Aruto is and what his deal is. AoE with the Explosion Manipulation etc, etc.

TL;DR he can actually do shit now, and yeah can just corrode the armor with acid webs, and gets shocked and frozen withe every melee strike.

Also is the oneshot energy based? Parker can absorb energy with the Z-Webbing now

@New ehh...about the kamen riders finishers being something gained through the battle is kinda a misconception. Think of it like a technique in anime/manga, or Goku's kamehameha. The Kamen Rider's finishers usually consume alot of energy because it's simply the riders concentrate their power to finish the match, that's why they have to choose the perfect time to utilize it. But if the opponent is too strong, or too troublesome for them, then it's time to pull the finishers right away, if you cant defeat them in one-shot then at least injures them heavily to open for the latter normal attacks.

@Zark

The sound amplifier would be a problem, but does Peter uses this in-character often ? The corrosion is too would be effective, but given that Aruto's Shining Architecture is enhanced with high density compares to his normal Rise Architecture (which is already durable in itself), i can see it will still take a long time before the acid can do any lethal damage.

The scans of Subzero show he can only make the spider suit become cold, isnt this only effiective to the opponent trying to lift him like The Lizard ? Since Aruto's main strategy in Shining Hopper form is teleporting and punching the opponents rather than grab them.

About the infor analysis, isnt his spider-sense already cover all of this ? How does it make any diffence ?

Alot of characters in Aruto's series can uses Homing attacks like this guy and this guy so Aruto already got alot of experience dealing with homing attacks.

About shocking Aruto in Shining Hopper form, Aruto should be able to deal with it fine since Kamen rider Vulcan, who is pretty much equal to Aruto's Shining Hopper in his Assault Wolf form tanking electricity with no problem from Kamen rider Ikazuchi , who is an expert at fighting with lightning. Beside, Shining Hopper can also absorb the shock as well.

• Inside, the liquid armor n-NA ((ÒÇîn-NAÒÇì)), a kind of non-Newtonian fluid with excellent bulletproof and shock absorption, is enclosed, maintaining flexibility and maintaining the protection of the whole body
Alot of Kamen riders finishers is energies based. But most of Aruto's finishers is physical impact and enhanced strenght and speed, like this one of his base form, he become strong and faster, to the point it look like he's blizting.

Well, my insight of the fight : The sound amplifier and acid will be really troublesome for Aruto. But once he realize about this, then it's time for to uses the finisher to finish the fight quickly before it getting any worse.

Well he does use Sound Amplifiers as a stunner against opponents if he can, Mk. 4 Spider-Man employed pretty no-nonsense "I got a meeting at 6 so **** off" type fighting maneuver so he tried to finish the fights as fast as he could.

Now about the acid webs, Spider-Man can straight up corrode metals in seconds so unless the Kamen Rider suits have an explicit acid resist, no, Aruto isn't resisting that, at best instead of 2 seconds it takes 5 seconds.

It is cancelling out melee attacks in general, so that's what the implication is.

Information Analysis now helps Spider-Man to basically know wherever Aruto is more reliably while previously he only knew where he was attacking, and now he knows everything in Aruto's arsenal, so.

I reasonably think that Spider-Man can just barrier off hits including oneshot ones with his webs now, his webs could basically cancel out anything Aruto can pull off due to their resists and now absorptions, add to that he has information on everything Aruto may attempt thanks to Info Analysis.

Add to that now he has straight up area denial with sploshies so he can make pTeleportation a nightmare for Aruto.

I mean frankly at this point Inconclusive is the farthest this goes reasonably speaking, Mk. 4 era Spider-Man is basically KOlusted owo, and now Spider-Man has means to end match under a minute.

What are both of their win conditions? Aruto has the slight AP advantage, his attacks range from 17.5 to 21.9 tons of force with Shining Hopper. With Mark IV, Peter is at most 16.7 tons scaling to the Collective Man, So Aruto is 1.05 to 1.3x stronger than Peter. Really, it's not that big of a deal and Peter has consistently fought against stronger people like Rhino.

Since speed's equel, its really a fight against Aruto's teleportation and Peter's Spider Sense and Perception Manipulation. Although, it noted that the Spider Sense only helps Peter in a situation in which he's slower than his opponent. (However, the precognitive reactions only help in situations in which another character's attack speed is much greater than his or her combat speed, or in situations in which their combat speed is only slightly greater than Spider-Man's own). Considering how speed's equel, I don't see the Spider Sense being in play. Aruto could also match Peter's Perception Manipulation since he can can create up to 25,000 predictions in 0.01 seconds for this fight.

You could make an argument that one would beat the other, but as far as I know, they're really close in stats. If not, Aruto is slightly stronger, more durable and has higher levels of speed and could match Peter's Spider Sense and Perception Manipulation. Peter on the other hand is far more experience and intelligent.

This fight could go either way so I'll wait until everyone makes some more points before I vote.

Not necessarily that Spider-Snese only works against slower opponents, it has been shown to work against comparable opponents to, just not against something that blatantly speed blitzes him, like FTL attacks.

Mk. 4 has supplementary stuff that can just melt through Aruto's armors in seconds, and can make web barriers and explosives to cancel areas for Aruto to go into, and sound amplifiers to incapacitate Aruto for a moment. His arsenal currently can obliterate Aruto's in moments, and unlike him Spider-Man has the means to deny the Analytical Prediction for Aruto and devastate him more severely. And given the attitude and personality shown by Spider-Man alongside Info Analysis in this armor, he would do these things

Well, Aruto's teleportation can be spammed and it's his first move. I always saw the Spider Sense to be more of a proximity sensor that alerts Peter of attack. And considering how Aruto can make 2,500,000 predictions in 1 second he's have more than enough time to land a few hits. I have a few question that I hope you could answer for me.

How does the Spider Sense cancel out Aruto's Analytical Prediction?

How well could Peter react to somthing that happens instantaneously?

And what's probably the most important in my opinion, how much information is given to Peter beforehand?

That is... wha? Yes, he can react to and counter teleportation spams, Spider-Sense alerts him of where things will end up. The proximity thing is your headcanon tbh, Him making 250K predictions doesn't change his attack and perception speed.

250K predictions is nice but Spider-Sense halts time for Peter so that a second can last for hours, his mechanic is comparable.

Information Analysis allows him to accurately tell what technology Aruto posssesses and it's application in seconds, so.

Peter's wincon is disabling the armor entirely, and incapacitating and KOing him.

You haven't noted the points for Area Denial and Incapacitating yet, also Aruto having nothing on Spider-Man but the vice versa not being true.

Also the AP advantage is somewhat greater for Spider-Man because this is The Other + Mk. 4, so he's likely in the AP advantage here than the 1.3x

I believe that Aruto could counter the Area Denial because he could instantly teleport out of the way. He's been teleport off the fly when he fought against the Dodo Magia. As for incapacitating Aruto, you said that he could use his acid webs, right? Because Aruto could just teleport out of the way.

Although you did provided evidence that I don't have any response to. As of right now, I'll be leaning towards Peter taking the victory but I'm not as knowledgeable in Kamen Rider comparaed to the supporters.

Again, his reactions don't change, if Spider-Man can effectively cancel out him teleporting near using area denial then that's a blow for Aruto considerably.

The sound amplifiers + Tech destruction is what basically seals the deal here, also web barriers.

I just have one more question. If Peter gets hit by Aruto's Shining Impact, could he survive it? The Shining Impact is Aruto's finisher which is far stronger than his normal AP. He can also increase it's power. Aruto can even use his Magnetism Manipulation to bring Peter closer to him.

Shining Impact is countered by web shields, they absorb energy blasts and require way the **** higher AP to break, also precog, so.

Bringing Spider-Man close is the last thing Aruto wants, trust me, Peter godstomps in Melee and Mid range

Yeah, I think I'm leaning towards Peter for now. Since Aruto doesn't have is Authorize Buster, he doesn't have a good way of attack Peter from a distance. And, as far as I know, Aruto doesn't have any reliable win conditions.

Well, while Peter is upgraded, Aruto and everyone in his show gonna get downgraded soon. So this maybe wont be fair anymore

Back