• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man General Discussion

Although looking at the burrowing feat again the debris the worm makes while burrowing seem fairly small, so maybe V.Frag could be used?

Tho how would Spidey scale to the worm? Since it seems way stronger than him, would it be an At least rating for the worm or an At most rating for Spidey?

Tho how would Spidey scale to the worm? Since it seems way stronger than him, would it be an At least rating for the worm or an At most rating for Spidey?
He wouldn't, not unless he tanked the worm ramming him into a dead stop.

Impact feats are more or less affected by the final momentum BS.

I made the calc before watching the video in it's entirely, the lasers in the rooftop section appear to move way faster (they seem to be able to cover up a good length of the rooftop in a single frame), might calc that too

Is the S-01 also a sized-up version of an ordinary animal?
Looks like a crab

Looks like a crab
Incredible
Send a video of the boss fight

The wiki page you linked for the S-01 says it's arsenal is large enough that it can level all of Belgium, that could probably work as some kind of "possibly higher" rating
Also i think it looks more like some sort of insect than a crab, it has multiple eyes, 6 legs and a part of it's torso unfolds into something resembling wings

The wiki page you linked for the S-01 says it's arsenal is large enough that it can level all of Belgium, that could probably work as some kind of "possibly higher" rating
Also i think it looks more like some sort of insect than a crab, it has multiple eyes, 6 legs and a part of it's torso unfolds into something resembling wings
Yeah, it's been a while since I've played the game, due to it being a hassle to set up. Really wish they would re-release the game on modern consoles. Same with SD, EoT, and WoS

In comparison to other spidey shows i think it is quite long
A series going on for too long would be indicative if they had run out of ideas or were running in circles, but they hadn't. Most other Spidey shows get cancelled or aren't meant to last longer.

Seven seasons is said to be the 'normal' limit people should aspire for in TV shows unless you need it to be shorter.

Anyway, I'm gonna calc a bunch more TAS feats later since that's the one page that needs a revision. City Block level Spidey will stay, but that'll only apply to End of Series Spidey.

Ok so getting to the first Spider Slayer fight, it's able to produce a big aoe explosion type attack. Though it seems more electrical at first. Like, it expands out, before actually exploding. I need to find a clip of it.

So I really don't know if this counts, but Spiderman can take damage just from touching the giant worm. Also, it seems that the giant worm burrows way faster in gameplay then in the cutscene.

And one last thing for the boss. As a last ditch effort, the big worm is able to suck things up, like a black hole. It was strong enough to suck up an antenna tower, though it was too big, and ended up destroying the worm.

Back