• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

But I think the point is that Electro can also absorb and redirect energy, which is why they asked how they hold Electro variants/anomalies.
Basically, yeah. I'll give them credit though, it's possible they also realized that, because I don't recall seeing any Electro variants in the movie.

After the first Electro break out they just said "screw it" and decided to just ignore all Electro anomalies
Hold up, wait a minute. I'm not a super big comic guy or anything, but-
wasn't Electro the main antagonist of one of the Spider-Verse comic arcs?
Maybe there's something going on there, then.

EDIT:

The Spider-Verse and the MCU exist within the same multiverse due to direct ties shown in-universe

Marvel Comics has no such ties
Bro but ASM #90 was directly referenced in Spider-verse. There's no way to spin it not being inside the comics canon.

P sure the MCU was already established to exist in the comic multiverse as Earth-199999

Like, years ago

Last edited:
P sure the MCU was already established to exist in the comic multiverse was Earth-19999

Like, years ago
It was only given a reality designation. A lot of works were as well despite the only ties being the Marvel brand

Its pretty clear that's the one corporate boundary that isn't being crossed

Since both Prowler and Miguel have pretty high-tech suits i propose a new head-canon that the two literally have their themes playing through them
If the ITSV post-credits scene shows anything about Miguel, that might not be out of character. I'm pretty sure he was only particularly broody and unhinged in this movie because things were going REALLY bad. A multiversal crisis of individuals getting warped to different universes, the Spot zooming across the multiverse, and the shenanigans of 1610 Miles Morales

There's two jokes that lead to important details later on
The bagel
Comic Con not existing in Earth-1610 which is another hint before the explicit reveal that Miles is in Earth-42
My god, you're right.
Miles didn't know what comic con was in the first movie when Peter joked about it. I know that you know that, Sir_Marvulous. Just clarifying for people who don't get it.

That's a crazy set-up, wow.

Also did anyone one else feel like the main spiders were a bit inconsistent? Like gwen and punk hold up a building for a hot min then gwen,Miguel and spider woman struggle to stop a helicopter then miles gets restricted by sone chains
I'd say Miles getting restrained by some chains could be attributed to him already being pretty beaten up and injured by that point, but yeah it is kinda inconsistent

I was thinking should we separate Peters Spider-Verse page into two profiles? Like one for RIPeter and another for Peter B Parker?

Also is there any way we could rename Miles' page? It'd be cool if we could find a way to name it "Spider-Man (Into the Spider-Verse)" rather than "Miles Morales (Into the Spider-Verse)"

I was thinking should we separate Peters Spider-Verse page into two profiles? Like one for RIPeter and another for Peter B Parker?
RIPeter 💀
Yeah a profile split would be nice, tho i'm not sure if Rest In Peter has enough for his own page since he died so quickly

So wait… Miguel survived a Universal Melt Down like Supreme Strange in What If? Wonder if MCU will ignore ASV… 🤔

It's gonna be very important to determine how much we want to scale every Spider-Man to each other. It is very clear-cut in No Way Home because we clearly see Tom, Andrew, and Tobey matching each other in abilities, but given that we have over a hundred named Spider-People here, it is harder to determine how many of them can be used for scaling to the main cast.

It's gonna be very important to determine how much we want to scale every Spider-Man to each other. It is very clear-cut in No Way Home because we clearly see Tom, Andrew, and Tobey matching each other in abilities, but given that we have over a hundred named Spider-People here, it is harder to determine how many of them can be used for scaling to the main cast.
I mean all of Spider Society seems to be comparable to each other

While obviously not all of them are precisely equal, the only notable difference we've seen is Miguel overpowering Miles and tanking a bunch of heavy hits

Back