• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

The scaling issues ATSV & BTSV may invoke is crazy, lmao.
Not really since ATSV doesn't touch upon scaling to the MCU. Unlimited, Spectacular, PS4, and the variant villains were never shown to be directly comparable to the main cast.

Screen_Shot_2023-06-06_at_10.03.56_AM.png

Calc energy used by Brooklyn per second

Not really since ATSV doesn't touch upon scaling to the MCU. Unlimited, Spectacular, PS4, and the variant villains were never shown to be directly comparable to the main cast.
Spider-Man Unlimited was in the room when Miles blasted everyone, knocked down like most everyone else

The main characters were at least kneeling in a guard position even though they had to face-tank that blast

I'm pretty sure a normal persons CA is like 0.62 so Kingpin is almost 10x lmao
Edit: nvm it's actually 0.68m2, so Kingpin is closer to 9 times larger
BRO WHAT LMAO

okay now I'm really interested in how much of the collider explosion he tanked (how much of the second bigger collider explosion he tanked might also be worth calcing too 👀)

That being said i did calc his CA by straight up measuring it with paint.net, and i'm not sure how accurate that is

Are we call Miguel's page by his name when its made? Everyone and everything always calls him Miguel O'Hara including the movie poster with him in it and the trailers

Its what he's most recognized by. "Spider-Man 2099" should be a redirect for him

Like this:

Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Verse)

Are we call Miguel's page by his name when its made? Everyone and everything always calls him Miguel O'Hara including the movie poster with him in it and the trailers

Its what he's most recognized by. "Spider-Man 2099" should be a redirect for him

Like this:

Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Verse)

Tbf nobody ever refers to Spider-Man Noir as “Noir” and we have his page named that so the same should apply to Miguel

We should just start putting earths in their name

"Miguel O'Hara (Earth 928b)"

Back