• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Yes, yes,

yes
maxresdefault.jpg

It's gonna be very important to determine how much we want to scale every Spider-Man to each other. It is very clear-cut in No Way Home because we clearly see Tom, Andrew, and Tobey matching each other in abilities, but given that we have over a hundred named Spider-People here, it is harder to determine how many of them can be used for scaling to the main cast.
Lego Spider-Man scaling is nasty work 💀

Was rewatching this scene and noticed this shockwave/maybe explosion? Could potentially yield some good results if it's possible to calc.
(0:55)

Also does no one want to acknowledge that Miguel is a vampire? Idk if this is the same as comics canon but I never got that from the Shattered Dimensions game I played.

Legitimately thought the man was Morlun in disguise.

Also does no one want to acknowledge that Miguel is a vampire? Idk if this is the same as comics canon but I never got that from the Shattered Dimensions game I played.

Legitimately thought the man was Morlun in disguise.
Nah, he's not a vampire in the comics. Yeah, he has fangs, but his bite induces paralysis. And he can survive in sunlight, he just has really sensitive eyes given that he can see in the dark and all.

Which I thought Gwen described Miguel as a vampire Spider-Man because of his fangs and that being the best thing to compare it to, not because he actually was a vampire. If he was, shouldn't he have died when fighting Miles outside on the train because it was daytime?

Man Pavitr is so cool.

But yeah, that building feat looks super impressive, I'd be interested to see some calcs for it. Unless I'm forgetting something, would that not be the best lifting feat for the verse?
It might be, although i have a feeling that RIPeters gear feat is a bit higher

Also i agree with you, Pavitr is awesome

Nah, he's not a vampire in the comics. Yeah, he has fangs, but his bite induces paralysis. And he can survive in sunlight, he just has really sensitive eyes given that he can see in the dark and all.

Which I thought Gwen described Miguel as a vampire Spider-Man because of his fangs and that being the best thing to compare it to, not because he actually was a vampire. If he was, shouldn't he have died when fighting Miles outside on the train because it was daytime?
Hm. Someone should ask Miguel about his thoughts on garlic-buttered pizza crust, then we'll know for sure 🤔

Also wouldn't Spider-Man not scale to the full value since he wasn't completely at the epicenter of the explosion?
I think it was discussed on here earlier that RIPeter would scale to the full yield because he was at the epicenter
Also i updated the calc, lost the +

That being said if Spidead ends up not scaling to the full yield (which isn't unlikely since the explosion did mortally wound him) i could try calcing Kingpin taking the explosion which could yield a nice result since he doesn't seem to be that far away and since he probably has a large surface area due to being built like a fridge

I was thinking that RIPeter along with all the other Spideys would just downscale the explosion similar to how comics Daredevil downscales a 9-A explosion and is 9-B+, I think that being said Spidead should stay in the 8-B tier. That Kingpin calc. might be worth doing just to find out what his surface area is though lol.

Last edited:
Back