• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

I hope I’m not misunderstanding, but that just made this verse so much unbelievably bigger.

Shit got an Earth-001 which is somehow different from Earth-1

Definitely a big ass multiverse

Shit got an Earth-001 which is somehow different from Earth-1

Definitely a big ass multiverse
What a setting, LMAOOO. Oh my god, what has Spot become.

Another weird profile thing is in Kingpin's AP section "His pistol was able to lethally injure The Prowler, with the wound ultimately killing him". Doesn't the part about it lethally injuring him already imply it killed him? It's small but i feel like it could be changed, either remove the "lethally" or remove the part about the wound killing him

Potential new profiles, so far:
~Gwen
~Renaissance Vulture (Seriously, dude was kinda going off)
~Spot
~Jessica Drew (Though I don't remember her really doing all that much)
~Miguel
~Pavitr
~Hobie

I think that's everyone. I don't think any of the other Spider-People did anything substantive enough to warrant a mention.

Last edited:
Another feat i feel like should be looked at is the LS feat Spidey did that everyone scales to, it feels kinda weird to assume it's Class 25 because the turbine is Big Ben sized

IIRC, Renaissance Vulture made a pretty large explosion, though it wasn't shown how he did it. If we assume his laser caused it, it might be useful for scaling considering Miguel took a direct shot from that.

Also did anyone one else feel like the main spiders were a bit inconsistent? Like gwen and punk hold up a building for a hot min then gwen,Miguel and spider woman struggle to stop a helicopter then miles gets restricted by sone chains

Another feat i feel like should be looked at is the LS feat Spidey did that everyone scales to, it feels kinda weird to assume it's Class 25 because the turbine is Big Ben sized
Like seriously that turbine was actually massive and Peter stopped it in like 2 frames that'd give a crazy result for sure

When the beginning of the movie shot around like a dozen 42s I knew that something was weird

Then as Miles activated the spider transportation thing, it said "Designated Earth: Earth-42" even though they introduced him as 1610
I honestly think because his spider came from Earth-42 that he shouldn't have glitched there, but that's just me.

Miguel directly took a charged Venom Blast that used energy that Miles absorbed from his suit from meaning he was probably unprotected. He also endured a direct shot from Adriano Toomes' laser. Miguel also took numerous hits from Miles during the train fight and was overpowering him despite being in a disadvantageous position since the train was moving up

Its clear that Miguel is the physically strongest of Spider Society

Miguel directly took a charged Venom Blast that used energy that Miles absorbed from his suit from meaning he was probably unprotected. He also endured a direct shot from Adriano Toomes' laser. Miguel also took numerous hits from Miles during the train fight and was overpowering him despite being in a disadvantageous position since the train was moving up

Dude is a beast (seriously, look at those fangs). For real though, you're right. They made it pretty clear that Miles didn't stand a chance in a straight up fight.

Though his anger might be a bit of a weakness, considering it led him to fall for Miles' plan, even though he had no reason to actually pursue him given that Miles couldn't have gone anywhere anyway. Miles is smart, but it's not like he could've thrown together a Go-Home machine out of nothing.

I don’t know about that last part but ya Miguel is way stronger then miles

Back