• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

Post-transformation Spot really gave off more threatening and frightening vibes than Infinity Ultron lol

Anyway the only upgrade worthy feats seemed to be Ghost-Spider briefly holding up a collapsing building, Miles dodging a point blank shotgun shot, and cross-scaling to other Spider-Men, at least speed-wise via the chase scene

Trying to scale everyone to Unlimited Spidey might be a bit shakey as it's possible that the version of him we saw in the movie was a variant kinda like the different variants of Insomniac Spidey
The only one I spotted with duplicate variants is Spider-Man Unlimited, and even then, there were only two (third one does not count cuz his secondary color was black not blue)

The seemingly two Insomniac Spider-Men can be explained away by him leaving HQ after we first see him. Unless I missed more

The reason the Spider-Verse is not likely scale to Unlimited and Insomniac is cuz of crossover rules

No 8-A or High 8-C Spider-Verse unfort

It's a minor thing, but that 'leap of faith' Miles did when he was fighting Miguel was sick as hell.

Great callback to ITSV, already. But also metaphorically (and maybe I'm just reading too much into it) it was like Miles was using what he learned in that first movie to counter Miguel when he tried to call his identity as Spider-Man into question.

Just a cool scene, all around.

Based on Miguel's simulation, we know the MCU multiverse exists in this "Sonyverse" and the Spiderverse is either embedded in it or kind of like an infinite multiverse within the infinite multiverse.

Also PS4 Spider-Man was also canonically in the Spiderverse comic so are we gonna do any scaling between MCU and comics?

Based on Miguel's simulation, we know the MCU multiverse exists in this "Sonyverse" and the Spiderverse is either embedded in it or kind of like an infinite multiverse within the infinite multiverse.
616 -> MCU -> SV.

Also PS4 Spider-Man was also canonically in the Spiderverse comic so are we gonna do any scaling between MCU and comics?
It depends. The relevant comic you speak of is from Spider-Geddon, and he did land a hit on Superior Spider-Otto, but it was likely he was holding back.

Crossover rules might void scaling the Spider-Verse to each other

Let alone scaling two continuities that don't even exist in the same multiverse beyond loose cameos

Hobie>>>>>>>>>
We need to have a serious talk about how he blasted through the barrier in one shot, that three spiders couldn’t physically overpower.

Well as long as we get an 8-A Spider-Verse I'm down
It’s think it’s possible. I don’t wanna pull a “not enough information yet blah blah VSB jargon” but I know for a fact we’re getting Miles vs Miguel 2, and that’s where we really start scaling.

Miguel during the Nueva York train scene
artworks-kHMR0G2fywqsgUsj-Dps0Ng-t500x500.jpg

Back