• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Discussion Thread - WITH SPOILERS

This would make the Magic Three 8-A since all three of them are directly referred to or referenced in this movie and because the movie treats all of Spider Society and consequently the Spider-Verse as comparable to each other

So this also means 8-A Insomniac

We could make a profile for him now and scale him to Miles and such, and when the next movie comes out add a key for his sketchy form

Base Spot? Yeah. I mean that eldritch monster spot, though.
3 keys
Base Spot (Jamaican Papi Store), Enhanced Spot (Post Embarassment, dude who mixed up 4 spider ppl), Eldritch Spot (Dimension destroyer)

For any rating that's difficult to get, just say "stronger than before"

I would say skip out on an Eldrich Spot key till the sequel comes out, he doesn't have any battle showings unless you count that vision of him collapsing a building

3 keys
Base Spot (Jamaican Papi Store), Enhanced Spot (Post Embarassment, dude who mixed up 4 spider ppl), Eldritch Spot (Dimension destroyer)

For any rating that's difficult to get, just say "stronger than before"
Can we talk about how Spot went from a klutzy idiot who couldn’t even steal money to somehow becoming competent enough to contest 4 Spider-people? That’s gotta be some sorta Accelerated Development, yeah?

I would say skip out on an Eldrich Spot key till the sequel comes out, he doesn't have any battle showings unless you count that vision of him collapsing a building
Could be calced tbh, or the showings of him quickly absorbing buildings and making huge portals
Can we talk about how Spot went from a klutzy idiot who couldn’t even steal money to somehow becoming competent enough to contest 4 Spider-people? That’s gotta be some sorta Accelerated Development, yeah?
Nah he just got amped by the particle collider and was given the ability to make better portals due to being exposed to the spotted dimension

Nah he just got amped by the particle collider and was given the ability to make better portals due to being exposed to the spotted dimension
Huh. I wish I could rewatch to confirm but this movie is too good for [Insert Site I can't mention] and I can’t spend again just for like, one scene.

Regardless, at least it’s fairly skilled.

Spot profile looks pretty good, though his range should pretty clearly be Multiverse+. He can access essentially the entire multiverse(s), and not to be that guy, the fact that he showed up in the Venomverse duology means this is not just limited to ITSV-trilogy.

Should also kinda... you know... give him his original picture
Spot profile looks pretty good, though his range should pretty clearly be Multiverse+. He can access essentially the entire multiverse(s), and not to be that guy, the fact that he showed up in the Venomverse duology means this is not just limited to ITSV-trilogy.
Bro hopped into the lego marvel super hero verse

If Spot really is as strong as he appears to be, I wonder how Miles is actually going to beat him in the next movie.

Back