• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speedwagon gets wind of the paranormal occurrences in Gravity Falls, and suspects the Stone Mask at work. He gets there to find Grunkle Stan illegally stealing nuclear tools to make the portal. Speedwagon decides to stop the ragamuffin.

Speed is Equal

Takes place outside the Mystery Shack

Best Jojo: 1 (Jack)

Ford's Saviour: 0

Inconclusive: p

Now this one is interesting. Speedwagon gets a lot of range with his hat and I feel like that's going to be a major boon for him as this battle goes along. Meanwhile, he also has a good weapon in the form of a sledgehammer, though not really meant to be used as one. Stan can kind of counteract it with his baseball bat but the likelihood of that happening is...eh. They've both been through a lot of peril though so I'd consider their life or death experiences as sort of even in a way.

Speedwagon is smarter which is gonna be a significant boon towards him as well so things aren't looking good for Stan. I think Stan's main saving grace is gonna be to charge Speedwagon and make him scared and falter in his assault. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening. As much as I would enjoy Stan to get another win, he just doesn't take it here.

Speedwagon due to range and intelligence primarily. This is a fun fight though

Back