• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed tiers

tbh it's kinda awkward to have FTL & MFTL as the only tiers for speeds above c, I mean Laharl & Aleph are both ranked at MFTL+ but obviously they are light years apart for example (hah, light years)

So what I was thinking was we could use terminology like kiloFTL (thousands of times faster than light) megaFTL, gigaFTL, etc

Good idea or nah?

It would take quite a lot of work to convert all profiles to this format (I have other projects pripritised), and the names are not very good, so probably not. It is probsbly better to just mention how swift a characters can move or fly within a parenthesis.

Well, we could slowly flow into the new speed tiers. Its just ridiculous to have a dude who can fly across a galaxy in the same speed tier as a dude who can fly across a megaverse

We don't use the term "megaverse", and as I said above, people are free to note down the speed level in a parenthesis afterwards. I am likely the only one who would get stuck with the work, and I don't have the energy or motivation anymore.

You dont really have to. Ive been talking to others and they agree on the new speed tiers. Also, metaverse isn't even a good term but whatever.

We use "Hyperverse". If you want to stick around here, you will have to try to fit in, and accept our standards.

Back