• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So both of these spider-me are rated as MHS+ for dodging attacks from their respective electro's but the problem is neither electro has been proven to be lightning speed. Dodging electricity =/= dodging real lightning. Electricity is supersonic not mhs+.

So they should be downgraded, for insomniac spider man, he should probably be supersonic, for dodging electricity, and bullets and rpg's. Likewise amazing spider man should be supersonic too i guess for dodging electricity.

Was it ever proven Electro from The Amazing Spider-Man/Insomniac Games attacks were as fast as lightning?

Iirc Amazing Spider-Man's is legitimate, Electro's electricity showed a majority of the properties required to be considered lightning

Dunno about Insomniac but i know he can dodge rockets

It is only considered as real lightning if it has demonstrated at a minimum a few properties that real lightning has. Some examples are: making muscles of affected beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.

Not sure if Electro throwing around a bunch of metal things with his electricity would be the electromagnetic field part but i can confirm that happened a lot

If electro from amazing spiderman has demonstrated properties that are real lightning, should probably explain what those effects are in his profile, just saying electricity isn't enough.

As for insomniac electro, don't remember his electricity demonstrating any properties of real lightning.

I havent gotten to the electro fight in Insomniac but spidey can easily dodge sniper bullets and missiles so he should easily be Hypersonic-Hypersonic+

Insomniac Spider-Man has dodge Electro's electricity, which he even used to lift metal containers so it has magnetic properties.

I'm fine with downgrading Insomniac Spider-Man's speed to Supersonic since he can dodge gunfire from pistols, machine guns and sniper rifles.

Finished the Electro and Volture Boss fight. Insomniac Spider-Man does dodge Electro's electricity when it was right in front of him but their isn't any evidence of it being real lightning. His character bio just calls him a human lightning rod and that he can travel at high speeds.

@Lord From what ive seen from the game his electricity displays the same properties as the movie Electro

His electricity arcs, he has electromagnetism, and Spider-Man stated he almost fried him the first time they fought, meaning he can burn you alive with his electricity.

I'm not sure what properties are needed for it to be considered real lightning tho.

WeeklyBattles said:
Iirc Amazing Spider-Man's is legitimate, Electro's electricity showed a majority of the properties required to be considered lightning

Dunno about Insomniac but i know he can dodge rockets
Can I see proof of this?

Back