• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed of NNT via goddess arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant calc but i do have scans from jap/english and google

Goddess light magic Stated light ,Acts like light, Has properties of light (reflects) And,
Nnt ls 10
Nnt ls 9
Nnt ls 8
Nnt ls 7
Nnt ls 6
Nnt ls 5
Nnt ls 4
Nnt LS 3
jap

stated photons
do we have a debunk?

NNT LS 2
NNT LS

Fodders were reacting to the lasers, and lasers don't make sound effects like bullets bouncing off metals, so I don't know if you can use that to say it would reflect off a mirror like light.

Do you have any feats listed that this would affect? I'd be hesitant about saying they have Lightspeed attack speed if it turns out that several fodders have reacted to it and could lead to scaling that would make a bunch of people FTL...

I still don't agree with Arc=Light Speed, even if they have light Particles, Arc has bent multiple times and we have never seen it reflect off of mirrors

So the mael lasers are nah since fodders were reacting to it, the lasers were literally fragmenting rock (lasers don't that) and the reflecting feat off Diane's metal, isn't really reflecting given the sound effects, more like a bullet deflecting off metal, so it's equally likely that Diane's body deflected the beam. Then there is the fact that the beam is light+dark, so it's composition is different.

The normal light lasers only have the light particle stuff going for it, don't remember them ever reflecting off mirrors, but if that's enough then ok, but no one has reacted to it iirc.

https://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/278---Rise-Up-Against-Despair?id=438517

none reacted they were running.. only ppl to react are the sins and hawk

i posted a crunchyroll not sure if that counts but they used particles also and jap>>all other scans sos it dont even matter

anyways the link i posted proves none reacted and even if they did it would be an outliner

This doesn't seem viable and is likely an Outlier, I mean, even Fodder Angels can use Ark, and react to those attacks, not to mention the light bends and changes form consistently, not to mention they never officially mention lightspeed, so I say no to Lightspeed

According to the guide to validate light being light speed of the wikia This light in nnt meets many criterias : • stated to be light literally • stated to be made of light particles literally , verified by japanese scan + photon is kinda in kanjis •not an outlier since no fodder evaded it • has properties of light such as reflecting on diane (works like a mirror , given how full metal works)

Being honest , I was the one who found all those scans + just double checked with Japanese scan and translation Had my doubts ever since chap 187 about ftl nnt characs But lately since it reflected on diane I don't see why reject this Totally valid Imo No concrete debunk as of yet

At best , the only fodder I can think of who evaded archangels attacks
Is hawk . But as we all know hawk is an exception since he constitutes kind of a plot device , and quite literally a gag charac in series

survives dark nebula survives combo star which crippled meli's arms dodges light ... etc etc
Overall nothing contradicts it being valid
Nothing points at it being outlierish
Nothing as of yet

Rejecting it is like saying photons do not move at sol which is absurd physics wisehttps://www.facebook.com/messages/t/joseph.mouawad.7583

In fact, Ark makes a dome and inside it shoots several photons, that is, unless the character reacts inside the dome he is not LS, because the ark itself is not LS, only the energy inside it.

Once again, even fodder angels and Nerobasta can use Ark, do this would upgrade everyone pretty much, which I disagree with, also Ark constantly Bends and Changes form, which is very much unlike light, just more of a Holy Element

i dont get it tho... we literally have everything that supports it other than the whole bending and changing tho thats just them manipulation it .

Light Speed is very specific and needs to fit all the criteria, if the Light Bends, it ain't real light, if Fodder can do it, doesn't really make it correct, if their was direct japanese translation that the attacks were Light Speed that's a different story, but I simply can't agree to Light Speeds due to these reasons, which are large reasons

why you keep using fodders tho? lowest we seen iirc are lance corpal plus thats THEIR element tf you want them to do? shit fodder demons can use death and darkness magic

All of the Goddess Clan can use Ark, which means hundreds of fodder would be lightspeed, and the Light Bends and Changes Shape, that's enough to debunk the LightSpeed, trust me, I hate it when this happens, but the site has strict rules and must be followed, not to mention this is a huge Outlier compared to all other speed feats

wait... what if.. its only their attack speed aubin? i mean the only ones to really dodge their ark are top tiers so the fodders using it would only count for attack speed no?

i agree with nexus... manipulation can easily change the way the element is used but that dont make it any less of the element

ExodusNexus said:
In my opinion, the whole "light can't bend thing" is dumb. Yeah, we have to follow physics to a T, but this is fiction. Metal can't bend independently, but Metal Manipulation exists. Fire can't change its own density, but Natsu Dragneel exists. If a character's entire ability is to manipulate light, the idea that actually manipulating the light disqualifies it from being light is pretty silly.
Agree with you. "Natural elements" are a joke, really. Why would light not have its own speed?

IN FT they stated that their elements are natural to their counter parts also so idk why sting etc dont have sol attack speed.. or reactions

Because of the Bending Rule^

Trust me, I want SoL Fairy Tail, but the sites rules are strict, unless changed, then for now, it's a no go

M3X said:
ExodusNexus said:
In my opinion, the whole "light can't bend thing" is dumb. Yeah, we have to follow physics to a T, but this is fiction. Metal can't bend independently, but Metal Manipulation exists. Fire can't change its own density, but Natsu Dragneel exists. If a character's entire ability is to manipulate light, the idea that actually manipulating the light disqualifies it from being light is pretty silly.
Agree with you. "Natural elements" are a joke, really. Why would light not have its own speed?
"This is lightning- except instead of moving conventionally it slithers on the ground like a snake."

The method of movement is different and so you cannot assume the resulting velocity is the same.

In particular once magic is used to change the direction of something, everything related to direction (including velocity) then has to be proven because it is not operating under the principles to get velocity as we know them.

the bending rule is stupid tho.. i can understand if it wasnt due to manipulation but if a manipulator does it why would that change the element or slow it down or w.e?

I made a blog with my native language in another Wiki explaining about light and laser in general, speaking that LIGHT is LIGHT no matter its origin and always will have its speed

"This is lightning- except instead of moving conventionally it slithers on the ground like a snake."

The method of movement is different and so you cannot assume the resulting velocity is the same.

In particular once magic is used to change the direction of something, everything related to direction (including velocity) then has to be proven because it is not operating under the principles to get velocity as we know them.

Why i cannot assume this?

Antvasima said:
We have a page for this sort of situation. If the light does not fulfill the requirements, we cannot use it. Sorry.
Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats
it stats if it has protons which monpeet stats it does in japan,english from crunchy. or does it need ALL the points? it acts like light, it reflected off metal , its super bright to the point where tarmeil thought he killed the 10c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back