• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed of NNT via goddess arc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
It needs a few of the points at least.
saiyain will come later and give the points , so i ask if you can stay a bit in this topic till then tyvm . als if you can u could add who ever is suposed to oversee this type of thing idk who .

while we wait for saiyan i added the reflection and another translation from MS/crunchyroll both uses particles of light

Ark is consistently doing these things

• Never actually stated as Lightspeed
  • Doesn't come from an actual reliable light source
  • Doesn't really reflect off something reliable
  • It is tangible and can be interacted with physically by normal humans
  • Ark does not travel in straight lines
  • Fodder can all do this and it would scale to them
Ark is not real light and therefore, not Lightspeed

Actually it meets most of them Again : Stated light literally

Stated light particles even photons in raw jp scan by a credible source (monspiet is a good source, shown wise and knowledgeable throughout the series)

Reflected on diane's full metal which should work as a mirror logically

It is shown consistently to move in a straight line and not bend on its own when the lasers/beams are launched

Nothing points at it being outlier (no fodder evaded it) Nothing points it has shown to be inconsistent in speed

Many other things in fiction were validated sol by the wikia By just reflecting and being made by light particles

The case here , is exactly similiar + has many more properties to support it further So Idk why it should be invalid imo + debunks so far have been semi headcanon and quite bad

Ark has bent into arrows, balls, whales, swords and knives and has physical properties, fodder angels can use it and have evaded it, and it's never stated to be Lightspeed

You claim "fodder goddesses can use it , so it should be invalid"

headcanon, you never showed any feats supporting your counter

And even if they were able to use it , those goddesses are not so op since they would lack the necessary AP to kill stronger demons
Speed by itself supposedly does not make you op or necessarily has you winning battles
If you lack the necessary AP to accompany it

Many ppl said fodders reacted to archangels light based attacks Can I ask for scans?

There is obviously no such thing as that

Just a sad attempt to lowball and throw some words . Again the only fodder charac who dodged it was hawk But he is an exception since he is gag type charac in nnt

Lasers are made of photons ,They move at sol.

They are seen throughout fiction to harm ppl And ark + archangel beams are totally similiar And those photons already have shown properties of light

antvasma actually no , do not close it

I can easily prove my claims with proof and scans if needed but I doubt most ppl who qualify it as invalid can do the same

if you want scans, just say so and consider them here

Again if , demonGod could show that :

-Archangel beams literally zig zag on "their own" while launched

-Or that fodder goddesses can use it

Let him plz go ahead and show us

Note beams already reflected on Diane who is comparable to a mirror in full metal Completely invaliding his "doesn't reflect off something reliable"

Also for those saying that fodders can react to said light or light is maybe inconsistent in speed

mind showing proof too?

I srsly do not see why this should not be counted as valid with all due respect to everyone

No off , debating usually requires arguments , proof via scans and maybe calcs

simply coming stating what you think without any of those is unprofessional and irrelevant in fiction discussions

kindly debunk this with actual proof if possible

Ark is litrally the Angel equivalent of Hellfire, all angels like Nerobasta and Jelament are weaklings can use it, not to mention many characters have bent and used physical versions of Ark which light does not do Ark blades have cut people, and ark lasers have physically pushed people back, also the light didn't reflect off of Diane, she was tanking the blasts, after all, the lasers did reflect off, they estinguished immediately, if they did reflect they would fire somewhere else, but they go out

Ark
Ark Beams visibly bending

0278-003
Fodder Running from and Dodging Ark, while some are even blocking it

0278-006
Diane Literally punching Light with her physical hand

0267-006
Ark attacks physically knocking someone back

0291-016
Light physically cutting zeldris

0206-012
Galand Physically lifting Light

If there is no statement about the attacks lietrally being the Speed of Light, then we need to find out if Ark has properties similar to real light, and they're not, they don't come from a real light source, they burn people, they have physical form, they bend, they morph into animals and can walk, and weakllings can dodge said attacks, there isn't enough for Light Speed, since Photons is all they have, where everything else contradicts said attacks being real light

diane's glove is totally made of metal knuckles , and the glove itself too since it toally reflected like it did to full metal and gideon's rotation

as for ppl running , they are just running randomly

usually when you see arrows exploding , logical response is to raise your shield in defense to maximize your chances of survival

none evaded it on purpose as the beams are pretty much randomly falling in a straight line

nothing to suggest pure reactions

Kizaru has a literal statement form the author that he moves the speed of light, which Ark does not have, the only way to find out if Ark is Light speed is if the light acts like real light which it doesn't

Does Ark have Light Speed Statements

No, so we must see if it acts like real light

Has a physical form, Bends, makes explosions, can be pysically held, and blocked, random people can dodge it by running away

The reasons against far outway the reasons for, which is just light particles

So no it doesn't work like real light, so we can't use this as justisfication or Lightspeed

Yeah, if Light is near a large enough mass or Gravity it will bend, such as whithin contact of a Black Hole, but the curves and morphs Ark does, never get near a large enough of a mass, and the ark has Physical form and weight, therefore, it doesn't act like real light, and we can't assume it moves the same speed

not everything was grabbed in nnt tho , it was a very condensed ball tarmiel took time to create

reg lasers were shown exploding on contact unless meeting metal bodies of some sorts

vs buildings , mael's lasers exploded on them while they literally redirected on metal bodies even if that metal body very simply stood still with no resistance whatsoever

There doesn't seem to be much left to discuss.

Antvasima said:
There doesn't seem to be much left to discuss.
ok then , you can close i guess but i just wanna say , how is manipulating the shape of the element stop or changes its speed? but anyway i guess we're done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back