• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Specification for Robbie Rotten's reality warping?

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
Ugh. Why didn't anyone say how it worked. You could have at least said Toon Force or something. OvO

BOI. Fix this up. Oh, and it's locked.

Now, would you like to be a number one villai and fix this profile for Hop ? And please don't sneak around, be careful not to make a mistake that could cause the profile to be even more rotten than it is. Come on, this is going down in history.

Suggestion, make his stamina low or something. He's obviously not too active based on him and his role in the show. Although one could argue he's a decent level of fitness. He could possibly be average. We just have to get a proper display of him doing this. Hop isn't going to watch the show, tho.

So at least the calc is legit and justified. Dunno how well that translates to striking strength. Maybe leave him at unknown?

Probably Class H.

But I'd still like to know where the reality warping comes from. Perhaps the spell Servantofinti brought up?

Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer said:
So at least the calc is legit and justified. Dunno how well that translates to striking strength. Maybe leave him at unknown?
Several Athletic persons have only regular lifting strength

Robbie having Athletic lifting is really impressive and shows that he is above regular humans

Just by a bit. And didn't really ahve an easy time with that feat. It's not impressive in the context of other 10-A's. Especially with that very short scene where he does it. And we could have had more info or a greater range to assume from. We just used what we thought it looked like. Not what cannon balls are actually made of. But whatever.

His reality warping, from what I've seen, pretty much just comes down to being able to change into disguise at any time. He was also able to fit an ice cream cone far too big for his vending area into, well, his vending area. Standard hammerspace stuff.

Possibly. That may not actually be a power though and people might just sing randomly. I think KH2 has something like that in the Mermaid world

No, not 9-A with toon force.

That isn't how it works, necessarily. There is another way we define it. Don't have the time to look it all up.

Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer said:
No, not 9-A with toon force.

That isn't how it works, necessarily. There is another way we define it. Don't have the time to look it all up.
We used to use "impossible to define" but we've changed it to objective data.

I don't even know where the 9-A came from, either.

Wouldn't hammerspace stuff be spatial manipulation via toon force?

The whole point of this thread is to get a specific explanation. You can't just say "He's generally shown at that level".

I fail to see how anything in this video is 9-A.

All I see is Robbie putting on different clothes and teleporting around. That isn't "9-A via reality warping". I'm not even sure if that's even reality warping at all.

Dude. What video are you telling me to watch.

Did you mean "Robbie's greatest misses"? Because that's an entire 20 minute episode. You're gonna have to give me a specific time mark so I don't waste my time watching the whole thing.

I watched the video and 9-A via Toon Force seems pretty legit, actually. He's clearly just using hammerspace for all of those bouldozers and stuff. Plus there's a few wall-busting feats as well.

It honestly seems like he's just hammerspacing different items that are 9-B to 9-A like the bulldozer and cannonball. Essentially just using different weapons and gaining access to them rather creating such destruction on his own accord.

I disagree with giving him "9-A via Toon Force."

Though I guess these things he pulls out can be counted under "Standard Equipment."

He doesn't really "fight" Sportaflop. He actually he twarts him and his plans. Like Hop said, tyipcal bad guy.

We don't scale Coyote to that "meep meep" thing. He isn't as fast or strong, he just keeps using stuff he gets from AMCE to try and capture him. Or whatever he wants to do with that thing. He seems hungry.

Back