• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here:

Speed

Timeless Voids Standards

We usually try to avoid to apply it unless a character has been proven to be travel anywhere within a finite distance instantly, or an infinite distance within a measurable timespan.

Not necessarily. It could just be unquantifiable.

Being able to move backwards through time via speed alone during an attack, to land a hit before you started to move, is immeasurable though.

Well, this is the only one that they showed us God's true form, so we only got this.

And it is better then the current image that only showed God's back (and it is messy than this one), so it's better than nothing tho.

You need to remove the arm from another character as well.

The image also need to be cropped afterwards.

Mostly, although the lower right corner should preferably be carefully be edited away.

Glad to see cohesive feat lists and scans being brought forward for Spawn, his profile always seemed to be lacking stuff.

I agree with Bambu here for now, although I can give my two cents on the individual scans in a bit.

7-B (Based on nuclear explosions), High 3-A (Based on the size of a Hell), and 2-B (Based on destroying countless universes) seem fine, but we need more information about the reasons for 4-A (Shaking the universe).

Well basically it was just him shaking Hell and stuff (as well as the Kron I think shaking half of all dimensions)

That doesn't seem very reliable. If Hell is infinite shaking all of it would require infinite power, which would likely be an outlier, and if it was just a local area of undefined size, it would be unquantifiable.

It is probably better to scale from something else.

That seems like unproven unquantifiable unshown hyperbole. We need something more reliable and easily measurable.

So should we go ahead with applying the agreed upon changes?

Wait a minute, about the 4-A thing, I don't think unquantifiable. Those two angels clearly teleports to Angela because of the shaking of the universe, and ask what happened.

I think that's an statement rather than hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back