• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malebolgia in the Freak's body
Malebolgia when he possessed Freak's body

Malebolgia when he possesd Freak's body for a while.

Also here is Violator as of Spawn 300

Violator new look as of 300

I say we update Malebolgia to 2-C along with Mammon now.

You can ask the ones who are not inactive or blocked to comment and help out here by linking to this thread on their message walls, or remind them again if you have already done so.

Okay. Have you done so recently? If not, reminders would probably be useful.

Okay.

I technically think that we should get separate verse pages for Spawn and Invincible. Image Comics is too loosely organised to be called an actual verse.

Antvasima said:
Okay.
I technically think that we should get separate verse pages for Spawn and Invincible. Image Comics is too loosely organised to be called an actual verse.
Problem is that there aren't enough characters from both Spawn and Invincble to add more than 20 so we should add more Spawn and Invinicble characters.

I think that we have enough Spawn and Invincible characters for separate verse pages.

Anyway, we still need to get the agreed upon Spawn revisions done. Is somebody reasonably experienced willing to help out?

Antvasima said:
I think that we have enough Spawn and Invincible characters for separate verse pages.

Anyway, we still need to get the agreed upon Spawn revisions done. Is somebody reasonably experienced willing to help out?
Along. With adding the violator but yeah is anyone gonna help add more info on spawn?

You can ask all of the experienced members who replied above to help us out here again via their message walls.

Antvasima said:
You can ask all of the experienced members who replied above to help us out here again via their message walls.
I did already Plus we need to update all of the characters of Spawn plus add in these Spawn characters

Sam and Twitch

VIolator

Cyan. aka Misery

Godsend

The Disicple

Celestine

Mandarin Spawn

Medieval Spawn

The Phlebiac Brothers

Hellion

Admoniser

Jessica Priest the second She-Spawn

Nyx the First She-Spawn

Billy Kincaid

The Freak

Cy-gor

The Curse

Overtkill

John Sansker

Dark Ages Spawn

Daniel Lanso Spawn

Gunslinger Spawn

Hellion

Bingo

King Spider

Wolrd War Spawn

Ab and Zab

Thamuz

Heap

Simon Pure and the Kingdom

Max Williams

Bludd

Tremor

Soul Crusher

https://spawn.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters

https://imagecomics.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Spawn_Characters?cb=1569681934447

https://www.spawnworld.com/pedia.htm

We cannot start to add characters that we know very little about, and do not have the time to write profiles for.

Let's focus on adjusting the current character profile statistics as we agreed instead.

Antvasima said:
We cannot start to add characters that we know very little about, and do not have the time to write profiles for.
Let's focus on adjusting the current character profile statistics as we agreed instead.
Eh fine but can we at least add in the Violator I already showed you who he is Spawn's most recurring villain and a servant of Malebolgia who takes on the form of the Clown. Also the Oldest of the Plhebiac brothers.

Also added this link there from the Content Revision thread I added them recenrtly.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3546206

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3546195

I and everybody else here do not have the time to create profiles for you. My apologies.

Let's focus on getting the revisions that we agreed about earlier done instead please.

fine Urizen is stated to be older than Heaven and Hell possible before the whole univesre so he is probaly the strongest Spawn villain and I think he sould be 2-A alongside Mother of Existence. Malebolgia and Mammon are 2-B since they are demon lords Alongside God and Satan. Zera since she is Queen of the Seprahs should be at least higher.

Also Cogliostro is no longer king of the eighth circle of Hell anymore dude.

Spawn reaching 304 issues this year and getting two more spin-offs Sam and Twitch True Detectives and Misery a series about Cyan using her superpowers.

So Cogliostro should be 4-B by this point and 2-C when he was the ruler of the 8th circle.

Now Malebolgia and Mammon can both be 2-C now.

The problem is that you do not seem experienced enough to properly edit pages in this wiki. I would likely just have to revert your edits due to you messing up the pages, so we need help from somebody else.

Antvasima said:
You can tell them that I would appreciate their help with this.

Somebody who can edit properly and leave proper justifications still has to handle the editing.

Do any other profiles need to have their statistics updated?

Antvasima said:
Somebody who can edit properly and leave proper justifications still has to handle the editing.
Do any other profiles need to have their statistics updated?
Well we need to add the Spawn category and the Spawn verse

I started a separate thread for that: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3548852

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also I'm uncertain on 2-B based on Mammon's feat. Looking at the scan it seems more likely he's just talking about ending possibilities from flourishing by destroying the universe, not literally destroying billions of timelines. 2-C based on stuff from Heaven, Hell, etc is much more consistent.

As far as cosmic feats go, there's some.
Is somebody willing to handle these changes? I would appreciate the help.

You can also ask the active members listed in the Image Comics verse page to help out here.

Okay. Thanks. You can also politely ask the members who commented above us in this thread to help us out again. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

I can help in adding the changes, but what is to be added again? The thread isn't exactly the most cohensive per se...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back