• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Should I close this thread as well?

Also I'm uncertain on 2-B based on Mammon's feat. Looking at the scan it seems more likely he's just talking about ending possibilities from flourishing by destroying the universe, not literally destroying billions of timelines. 2-C based on stuff from Heaven, Hell, etc is much more consistent.

As far as cosmic feats go, there's some.

• Early Spawn's full power being compared to the heart of a star (Early Spawn is very weak, compared to his stronger forms)
  • Phlegetho-whatever destroyed the Earth mass-scatter way in a possible future
  • Abdiel made a star go supernova and destroyed a solar system
  • The Kron can destroy stars and solar systems
  • The Kron made a singularity / black hole
  • The Kron unleashes lightning as powerful as an exploding pulsar
  • The Argus is apparently a threat to the entire universe, which is stated multiple times, and its death shook an unquantifiable number of dimensions like a snowglobe
  • Hell Lords are one with their Circles of Hell, being omnipresent throughout them, and capable of shaping them at will, and apparently can also create universes with their minds and other such feats in that level
  • Spawn killing Malebolgia shakes all of Hell, not just one circle but all of it, and parts of it crack apart too
  • God and Satan creating Heaven and Hell
  • Mother of Existence shenanigans
I think that anything from High 4-C to 4-B is fine for Spawn and Angela and other high-tiers. For Hell Lords it could be High 3-A but I think Low 2-C is more accepting. And 2-C for God / Satan / Divine Spawn

Mokey and I don't get along too well, but he's generally really good at researching feats. dude got DMC and GoW stuff down before we did. I agree with the stuff above.

I think that Matthew seems to make sense. Would the rest of you be fine with this?

ZephyrosOmega said:
Mokey and I don't get along too well, but he's generally really good at researching feats. dude got DMC and GoW stuff down before we did. I agree with the stuff above.
This doesn't give me any confidence.

Matthew Schroeder said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
This doesn't give me any confidence.
That's nice.

I agree with Antvasima here.

I agree with:

-4-B Spawn (It is the same!)

-Low 2-C Hell Kings (It is stated in the blog that it has differents time flow)

I'm uncertain with

-God and Satan being 2-C, maybe we go with "2-C, possibly 2-B" instead?

By the way, umm

We're in the 3rd dimension right?

So "higher level of existence" means "one higher dimension", but in the feats it says "higher levels of existence", "levels" means that there are at least two levels.

Two levels from 3rd dimension = 5th dimension.

Should we rated the Mother as "2-A, likely High 2-A"?

Agree with Matt.

God and Satan is 2-C, possibly 2-B seems fine for me.

MoE 2-A , likely High 2-A looks interesting.

Nah that's just a figure of speech. Higher levels of existence =/= higher dimensions.

And like I said the only 2-B thing comes from literally interpreting a line that has nothing to do with timelines. So no for both.

Well, it seems like Matthew's suggestions have been accepted then.

Is somebody willing to update all of the relevant profile pages again?

It depends on if Matthew has the time and energy to do so.

Someone should probaly update on Malebolgia and Redeemer though. Also I am still suprise no one added the Violator though he is like the most well known Spawn villain he fights Spawn on a regular Basis. Also Cyan now got superpowers and Nyx wasn't added to my suprsie or Jessica Priest since she is the new She-Spawn as of 300.

Also Malebolgia should be 2-b at least since going by the blog from Deviantart he had been the lord of hell in satan's absentce and sounds like a mutliversal threat at least.

Also Spawn should be added to Comic book characters and I still think we should have added Violator too he was the servant of Malebolgia and in the later issues he had a power boost.

Is somebody willing to update the pages so we can conclude this thread?

Cropfist said:
What level is the Violator?
Well violator is proably tier 4-3 I mean He did get a power boost from Spawn in the recent issues and he got bulked up as of issue 300. At least low tier 2 or something.

I can unlock them if somebody writes a list of all the exact titles of all the locked profiles that need to be edited.

I edited your list to a format that is possible to use for my automated script.

The statistics should strictly be edited according to what Matthew accepted in any case.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also I'm uncertain on 2-B based on Mammon's feat. Looking at the scan it seems more likely he's just talking about ending possibilities from flourishing by destroying the universe, not literally destroying billions of timelines. 2-C based on stuff from Heaven, Hell, etc is much more consistent.

As far as cosmic feats go, there's some.
See here.

I have unlocked the pages, and would appreciate if some reasonably experienced editor is willing to help out to make them accurate in terms of statistics,

Also the user who made that blog managed to catch up on the recent issues like Spawn 300 Violator is top tier demon now.

Also the current Redeemer is Eddie Frank now became the Reaper an agent of Life and Death so he has mostly likely a power boost.

https://***************.to/Comic/Spaw

You can also read Spawn online for free for more updates.

Is somebody experienced willing to carry out these edits? I would appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back