• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn CRT #1: Updating the Spawn Profiles and Adding a Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you; the changes were applied.

Alright, I think we're done here with the Mother now. Like I said though, she's probably missing a few powers and abilities, but I won't stress it. I'll keep looking later and see what else she can do in the King Spawn series.

Now we need to go over some more characters.

Well, they all need to have consistent statistics in relation to each other.
That's exactly what this thread is for
Also, the justifications for omnipresence for G & S and certain other of their abilities, such as invulnerability, were not nearly sufficiently good to remain or nonexistent, and I am doubtful about Spawn characters with immeasurable speed and infinite stamina as well. Was that ever convincingly established anywhere and then accepted to be applied by our staff?
So, I'll go into a little more depth with this...
Satan is superior to Malebolgia as shown in Glory/Angela: Angels in Hell, so his Omnipresence and Infinite stamina scale to Malebolgia.

Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to Urizen.

We have right here Urizen destroying buildings during his fight with Spawn. Does it pertain to this, or would we have to calculate each scan? We also don't know how large Urizen exactly is, but I do have a calculation of Spawn lifting one of his feet here, making it a Class M feat.

Let's see if we can get Urizen's size calculated if needed based on these scans. I'll upload some more scans of Urizen later.

We don't seem to be getting any input on Urizen here, so I guess we'll come back to him later.
Hmm, if that's the case, I don't suppose we'd be able to scale Overt-Kill to Supreme, would we?
Overt kill is a bit of a slippery slope. Because back in the young blood days, spawn and them lot shared a same continuity. But after that, they kinda just vanished? So hard to say, but I think up until young blood stuff, it should be fine. But stories after that, not so much
So, is that a yes or a no on the scaling?
I also have a picture of what appears to be the "omniverse". Hopefully it can be used for this thread.
That was from right before the various Image verses were split up into separate canons.
It seems we've established that the crossovers between various Image continuities were canon before the events of the 4th issue of Shattered Image where they split up into separate canons.

I intended to save this topic for another CRT, but this whole canonicity plays a bigger part in this Spawn CRT I made.

I'm working on a draft for OvertKill here in order to properly scale him to Mean Supreme since Spawn also scales to him. Are there any opinions about this?

Alright, I just finished OvertKill's profile, now let's get back to Urizen.
Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to Urizen.

We have right here Urizen destroying buildings during his fight with Spawn. Does it pertain to this, or would we have to calculate each scan? We also don't know how large Urizen exactly is, but I do have a calculation of Spawn lifting one of his feet here, making it a Class M feat.

Let's see if we can get Urizen's size calculated if needed based on these scans. I'll upload some more scans of Urizen later.
We still have to go over Urizen's statistics here. Luckily, our good friend @CloverDragon03 was able to calculate Urizen's size based on a scan I gave him. Also, I did get word from @Dalesean027 here that Urizen did fragment the buildings in the scans I've shown him.
Let's see if we can determine Urizen's statistics and what level him destroying the buildings is.

Isn't Urizen destroying buildings irrelevant, considering his much greater power level?

Isn't Urizen destroying buildings irrelevant, considering his much greater power level?
Maybe you're right...but we still don't know just how powerful Urizen is. Plus, since Spawn scales to him, I'm pretty sure will have to make adjustments in order for both of their stats to be consistent.

And once we're done with Urizen and Spawn here, I believe we'll have finally completed this thread. Though I might extend it a little to go over the cosmology for the verse, but I'm also thinking of just completing my blog on that after this thread is closed.

I do wanna say that I'm almost done with the draft for Spawn's profile, too; I'm just fixing all the references and adding any missing powers and abilities he has.

Wanted everyone to know that I'm done with the draft for Spawn's profile...for now, at least...

Does anyone mind unlocking Spawn's profile so I may apply the changes?

I will or might have to make some additional changes later on, but I think the draft I completed should work for now.

Last edited:
Wanted everyone to know that I'm done with the draft for Spawn's profile...for now, at least...

Does anyone mind unlocking Spawn's profile so I may apply the changes?

I will or might have to make some additional changes later on, but I think the draft I completed should work for now.
We still need input here.

Can I get someone to look at the draft and later unlock Spawn's profile so I can apply these changes?

Actually, after his first encounter with Angela where he took the blast, he later on fought Overt-Kill. I think we should be able to scale his durability to AP in this case, right?

Actually, after his first encounter with Angela where he took the blast, he later on fought Overt-Kill. I think we should be able to scale his durability to AP in this case, right?
Yes, if he fights someone who can harm him, you can scale his AP to his durability. Although if you’re going to list it as ‘up to Solar System level’, it’d be preferable if you listed the reason why it’s an up to rating.

For example, is he a variable tier, does he absorb gain that power through absorption or something, does he get stronger throughout that key/era, etc.
Thank you for helping out, LordTracer. 🙏
I wish I could help more since I love Spawn, but I haven’t read him in years.

Yes, if he fights someone who can harm him, you can scale his AP to his durability. Although if you’re going to list it as ‘up to Solar System level’, it’d be preferable if you listed the reason why it’s an up to rating.

For example, is he a variable tier, does he absorb gain that power through absorption or something, does he get stronger throughout that key/era, etc.

I wish I could help more since I love Spawn, but I haven’t read him in years.
Fair enough.

@Antvasima I also wanna know if Pre-Metamorphosis Spawn could have a higher level of regeneration based on these scans. From what it looks like his molecules are being ripped apart when he teleports but then reassembled after that. Does this grant him a higher level?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back