• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spawn Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody write a list of the exact page titles for all of the pages that I need to unlock, so my automated script can handle it?

I thought that we settled that 4-A is too unreliable, and that 4-B should stay?

"Half the known dimensions" is not the same as "the universe", and we do not know in what manner or see any proof whatsoever, so we should use quantifiable proven feats instead.

I mean the Angels cane specifically because the Argus was shaking the universes. It's also remarkably consistent considering how many times it happens.

I don't think it's any different from any other universe shaking feat in fiction we hear about honestly.

It was just a mention of "half the known dimensions", which seems to refer more about metaphysical backlash across mystical realms, not a literal shockwave spanning the universe, and we also did not see any proof, so my apologies, but this has been rejected. Period. I would appreciate if we could drop this topic and proceed, as I have many tasks to handle, and limited time available.

Okay. Thanks. Should I close this thread, or wait for some input regarding your changes?

@Ant

Can you unlock Spawn's profile for a minute, I changed the image but I used the wrong file, I got a HD one.

Or you can change it yourself

Spawn 300 Render HD

All seems fine, except the Mother.

In the scan, it also states that there are higher level of existences, but it never stated how many.

So her tier should be At least 2-A, likely higher.

I suppose that seems to make sense.

By the way, how did Spawn fuse (and unfuse) with her?

@Ant

Spawn wants to bring back everything that God, Satan, and himself destroyed, so the Mother merges with him to restore everything.

Here and here .

And you can unlock the page now if you want me to edit the Mother and Spawn profiles, or you can do it.

WOW, I'm very late huh.

Still, just to mention that MoE should have all of the powers that God, Satan and the Hell Kings have.

MoE created God and Satan and give them their powers, this go the same as Satan created Hell and give the powers to his underlings, and God who created Heaven and give the powers to his angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back