• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sōya Azashiro Massive Profile Rework + Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
So yeah, I basically reworked Kenpachi Azashiro’s profile along with @Arc7Kuroi and @Deceived, I wanna apply my changes as they have the proper scaling, abilities and scans.

My first suggestion is to change the name of the page from “Azashiro Kenpachi” to “Sōya Azashiro” as that is his real name.

Here is the sandbox with all of my suggested changes to the actual profile:

Agree: Deceived, Nightmare_Bloodfallen, LordTracer, Arc7Kuroi, Wrath_Of_Itachi, Jibz, AnonymousBlank, Blallooo, LordGriffin1000Neutral:Disagree:

Last edited:
Small Building level physically (Azashiro is consistently reiterated to be physically weak without his Zanpakuto abilities. It has been stated that without Urozakuro, Azashiro is very delicate and he would lose to some Rukongai ruffian and low-ranking Shinigami, who would be comparable to Hollows that are capable of easily blowing large holes in walls)
If Azashiro would lose to people that scale to the 9-A Hollow, he shouldn’t scale to 9-A himself. Unknown would be better.

Aside from that and some minor formatting issues, this looks good.

If Azashiro would lose to people that scale to the 9-A Hollow, he shouldn’t scale to 9-A himself. Unknown would be better.
I mean, he’s a soul, and would have some form of Superhuman characteristics. He can downscale the results whilst still being 9-A.
Aside from that and some minor formatting issues, this looks good.
Tell me what they are so I can fix em 💀

The statement doesn't really say Azashiro "would" lose to some Rukongai ruffian but rather he could probably be "killed" by some Rukongai ruffian.

This statement is just saying that Azashiro is so physically weak that even Rukongai ruffians are comparable enough to him that they can kill him.

He would still scale relative towards them.

I mean, he’s a soul, and would have some form of Superhuman characteristics. He can downscale the results whilst still being 9-A.
Sure, he’d be superhuman, but that’s not really a reason for him to downscale, especially when the text says that the 9-A characters could probably kill him.
Tell me what they are so I can fix em 💀
Nvm, it seems like you already fixed them.

So the reason I think it's fine to have Azashiro as 9-A physically, is because human Ichigo is able to take and survive that 9-A punch, and human Ichigo is below your average Hollow. Hence, I think it's fine to say Azashiro should be scaling around human Ichigo level physically.

Also, ofc I agree.
K, I guess 9-A is fine then.

This is on Aza's profile, but I'm a bit unsure if this is actually true (The invis and can't hear her) part as Aza notes that he was dissatisfied with how Urozakuro basically blabbed about her powers to Kisuke and Yoruichi.

Should I remove this, or no?
I believe within this scene she actively made herself visible towards both Kisuke and Yoruichi.

From what i remember from the novel she's usually invisible towards everyone that isn't Azashiro himself.

Maybe something like "selective invisibility and sound manipulation" would work, similar to how Stands from JoJo's work.

I believe within this scene she actively made herself visible towards both Kisuke and Yoruichi.

From what i remember from the novel she's usually invisible towards everyone that isn't Azashiro himself.

Maybe something like "selective invisibility and sound manipulation" would work, similar to how Stands from JoJo's work.
Kubo just ripped off Jojo's when making this character....

Added tho, thx.

Anyway, since I’ve gotten unanimous support from mods and staff alike (and because bleach CRT’s take forever) I’m going to add this.

Is that just expected for novel characters? If so, probably when I can compile the chapters, volumes, pages and the like.
It's something that's been decided for all types of characters so others can find the source. It's not a 100% requirement I think but it's highly suggested. We had a thread about it already.

It's something that's been decided for all types of characters so others can find the source. It's not a 100% requirement I think but it's highly suggested. We had a thread about it already.
Aight.

This can be closed. I updated the profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back