• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simple Azashiro CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
First thread back is gonna be uncontroversial hopefully (And on one of my favorite characters to).

So this thread is a simple profile rewrite and ability addition. Azashiro's fusion is described on profile as:
The bolded is what I would like to focus on, I believe this should be denoted separately as Power Absorption for obvious reasons, as Azashiro explains he can use/steal other beings abilities by merging with them. In this instance, he was stated to be capable of borrowing Roka's threads by fusing, implying that he steals it. This is accepted on profile, it should just be denoted to make it more clear, hence I propose splitting the quoted section into this:
Azashiro should still have stat amp, as his fusion makes him physically stronger as through fusing, he can survive attacks from Zaraki and such (This is already on profile). References for this will be added to the profile. Kinda disappointed I didn't catch this earlier.

Last edited:
OMG Arcker is cooking again

Agree but I think it should be limited. It's not like he keeps to get the power permanently.
I don't think that makes it limited tho.

The page for the ability says
The user's copied abilities may be inferior to the original's, or maybe retained only for a short period of time
So I don't think it deserves limited, as this type of weakness is on the power page. I could be wrong tho.

I don't think that makes it limited tho.

The page for the ability says

So I don't think it deserves limited, as this type of weakness is on the power page. I could be wrong tho.
Also, to add to this, Aza in the scan says he was planning on using Roca's powers in combination with his own for the course of a year, so he does not have this weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back