• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Azashiro Revisions

Arcker123

He/Him
Fixing up my favorite Bleach char :)

This will be revising his AP, Speed, and a bit of Hax

Basically, I wanna remove all Zero Squad scaling it's all nebulous and featless. Aza did not fight the royal guard, he gave up when they were coming for him due to his disappointment the soul king disapproved of his plans. He at best scales to Kenpachi Zaraki as he fought him evenly. He'll be High 6-B, he won't scale to the zero squad, only to Kenny.

As for his Shikai AP, I believe it should scale to his physicals only when he's in Shikai. Azashiro's shikai is simply a basic sword/spear that he fights with like any other soul reaper. He was able to survive attacks from Kenpachi, and due to newtons third law, he should scale physically to it (As it's a sword he swings around with High 6-B force). His physicals should only scale with Shikai, not normally. He'll still be 9-A normally with physicals.

Unknown physically and with Urozakuro, Class G with Kurohitsugi (Urozakuro and the gravity of Kurohitsugi should physically be comparable to the Royal Guard and Kenpachi Zaraki)

Royal Guard scaling can go. He’s still gonna be class G through Kenny scaling. He’ll be Class G physically in Shikai.

Sub-Relativistic (Azashiro can keep up with the Gotei 13, Kenpachi Zaraki, and the Royal Guard)

Simply put, this is wrong. He didn't fight The Royal guard. He should be downgraded to massively hyper as he at best scales to SAWFY Kenny.

Decevied's not gonna like this one...

I wanna add Atomic Decon and Space Time Manip to Azashiro's Kurohitsugi. The reason being would be for scaling to Aizen's Kurohitsugi which can do that. Since they are both the same spell, they should scale to each other. Kurohitsugi has been consistently shown to Decon. It only doesn't when It's not fully enchanted (As shown with Kommamura). For all this I believe giving the abilities to Azashiro is warranted, I'm willing to concede to a possibly tho (As Aizen is stronger then Aza obviously, I believe they should scale for having the same ability. I guess it just depends on if you think these abilities are inherent properties of the Kurohitsugi).

Agree: Deceived (Disagree with Kurohitsugi), Arc7Kuroi (Possibly for Kurohitsugi), W0NDER3X (Same as Arc), azontr (Same as Arc), Dread (Uncertain on his Kuro view), Dereck03Neutral:Disagree:

Last edited:
Agree with the AP and Speed scaling but disagree with the Kurohitsugi stuff (even with the possibly rating).

Will post my more in-depth reasoning later.

I think the Kurohitsugi is fine for a possibly, as the only reason Aizen would know that spell can decon is if he used it before, and we know the first time he uses it with the Hogyoku evolutions is against Ichigo, so logically he would’ve deduced a full incantation can decon prior to his evolutions. It’s the only way it makes sense that he’d know it does that. But at the same time I agree with the apprehension that Arcker mentions and thus only a possibly.

AP and Speed are fine.

I agree with everything, but the last one does not seem convincing enough, especially since you did not add any scans to it. (used scaling method)

I agree with everything, but the last one does not seem convincing enough, especially since you did not add any scans to it. (used scaling method)
He doesn't need scans, he's scaling the ability to another character who already has the scans for it.

I basically agree with Arc BTW.

I am interested more in the reasoning from @Deceived
The TLDR reason behind why i disagree with Azashiro gaining those specific abilities with his Kurohitsugi is because it's directly stated by Aizen himself the reason why his Kurohitsugi crushes people into atoms was because of the massive torrent of gravity it generated. This massive torrent was specifically created because Aizen transcended Shinigami and Hollow, Azashiro doesn't reach this level of power and such shouldn't have those abilities inherent to Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

The reason why Aizen knew that his Kurohitsugi had this effect could easily be because the Hogyoku gave him knowledge that his Kurohitsugi could do this while in his current form, similar how the Hogyoku gave him knowledge about his new ability to teleport while in his Butterfly state, something he hadn't had in his previous forms. This would also counter the argument proposed by Arc in his post as well.

The TLDR reason behind why i disagree with Azashiro gaining those specific abilities with his Kurohitsugi is because it's directly stated by Aizen himself the reason why his Kurohitsugi crushes people into atoms was because of the massive torrent of gravity it generated. This massive torrent was specifically created because Aizen transcended Shinigami and Hollow, Azashiro doesn't reach this level of power and such shouldn't have those abilities inherent to Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

The reason why Aizen knew that his Kurohitsugi had this effect could easily be because the Hogyoku gave him knowledge that his Kurohitsugi could do this while in his current form, similar how the Hogyoku gave him knowledge about his new ability to teleport while in his Butterfly state, something he hadn't had in his previous forms. This would also counter the argument proposed by Arc in his post as well.
Alright, seems reasonable and uncontroversial.

Coulda told me this before I made the thread. Anyway, I agree with this

Actually Azashiro’s AP currently is probably fine but just needs a little rewording. Reason being, Azashiro one shots a guy (Kuruyashiki) who was recruited by Squad 0 to serve as the personal guard to Reio. So Azashiro is able to kill people who are “squad 0 level/potential”. Then furthermore, Squad 0 still felt it necessary to personally go stop Azashiro. I’d reword it to something like this “Azashiro killed Kuruyashiki, someone who Squad 0 deemed fit to protect the Soul King. Squad 0 felt it was necessary for them to personally confront Azashiro.” Or something alike

Actually Azashiro’s AP currently is probably fine but just needs a little rewording. Reason being, Azashiro one shots a guy (Kuruyashiki) who was recruited by Squad 0 to serve as the personal guard to Reio. So Azashiro is able to kill people who are “squad 0 level/potential”. Then furthermore, Squad 0 still felt it necessary to personally go stop Azashiro. I’d reword it to something like this “Azashiro killed Kuruyashiki, someone who Squad 0 deemed fit to protect the Soul King. Squad 0 felt it was necessary for them to personally confront Azashiro.” Or something alike
“Dura Neg”

🦧

But yeah after talking with you in VC, it seems High 6-A is fine to keep and his Shikai still scales to physicals so he’ll physically be High 6-A. What do you think about speed tho? Sub Rel of massively hyper

Massively hypersonic is probably better, since the statements regarding Squad 0 and the feats against Kuruyashiki are more so just AP. Keep him scaling to Zaraki should be fine.

Back