• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sousuke Aizen vs Cadis Etrama Di Raizel

Aizen both rounds... quite easily actually. First off, this is not the place to mention it, but Raizel's stats are way too high. He gets scaled from a feat that didn't even destroy the entirety of a small island, and is only placed as high as it is because of wonky scaling from the curvature in the Earth, although I can list many other examples where the curvature of the Earth would've highly inflated values (such as Brandish's feat).

Second, Ainz just has better feats. His Fragor will destroy Raizel in the first round, and current Aizen can even distort the senses of foes much stronger than him, such as Yhwach. Raizel gets black coffined.

Ichigo was already vaping mountains with his sword swings back then. And Monster Aizen was stronger than someone like Yamamoto. Town level my butt.

Monster Aizen was stronger than Yamamoto? Yamamoto only even used his shikai.And don't ask me look it up its on this site it's like town level.

Tivanenk said:
Aizen both rounds... quite easily actually. First off, this is not the place to mention it, but Raizel's stats are way too high. He gets scaled from a feat that didn't even destroy the entirety of a small island, and is only placed as high as it is because of wonky scaling from the curvature in the Earth, although I can list many other examples where the curvature of the Earth would've highly inflated values (such as Brandish's feat).
Second, Ainz just has better feats. His Fragor will destroy Raizel in the first round, and current Aizen can even distort the senses of foes much stronger than him, such as Yhwach. Raizel gets black coffined.
If you think raizel is too high make a thread about it.As for your points the rael and regis island feat the island wasnt small the author was just inconsistent with the scaling the island was shown to have numerous mountains and what was calc wasnt whether or not the island was destroyed but the blast that was produced and that was calc at small country level.And i dont see how even discounting the blood phoenix feat raizel isnt at least small country level when he was fighting muzaka and the shockwaves are felt on distant islands.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
If you think raizel is too high make a thread about it.As for your points the rael and regis island feat the island wasnt small the author was just inconsistent with the scaling the island was shown to have numerous mountains and what was calc wasnt whether or not the island was destroyed but the blast that was produced and that was calc at small country level.And i dont see how even discounting the blood phoenix feat raizel isnt at least small country level when he was fighting muzaka and the shockwaves are felt on distant islands.
The island was much smaller than the size of South Korea if I remember correctly. Small country I can personally see for Raizel, but not more. And I wouldn't rely on Earth curvatures because the author has shown to be highly inconsistent with them. I might go and reread tomorrow to gather up some materials for a possible revision.

Kyoka Suigetsu and Continent Potency have him wreck the second round.

The first round. He should probably win due to Kyoka Suigetsu again.

Whether raizel is small country level or continent level doesnt really matter all that much really.His hax is what makes him dangerous.Like his mind control or various abilities like blood field which erases things from existence or blood phoenix which again erases things from existence but his blood control is his best hax he has complete control over blood.This is interesting does aizen kyoka suigetsu raizel or does raizel make aizen explode or erase him from existence is the question.

Ainz can already distort senses without even Kyoka Suigetsu while still being sealed, as shown when he did it with Yhwach. He screws with Raizel's senses.

Or raizel waves his hand and aizen explodes this is in no way a one sided match.Question though has aizen ever shown any mind control resistance i cant remember if he has.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Or raizel waves his hand and aizen explodes this is in no way a one sided match.Question though has aizen ever shown any mind control resistance i cant remember if he has.
Against Shinji Hirako I guess

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Against Shinji Hirako I guess
Ah i remember that but isnt shinji ability if i remember correctly just messing with your senses to make the world seem upside down thats hardly mind control

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ah i remember that but isnt shinji ability if i remember correctly just messing with your senses to make the world seem upside down thats hardly mind control
Hmm I don't particularly remember many instances of mind control in Bleach. You could say Aizen's sense of perception is very good at least

Faisal Shourov said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Hmm I don't particularly remember many instances of mind control in Bleach. You could say Aizen's sense of perception is very good at least
I cant remember many instances either if thats the case we know how this goes raizel makes aizen kneel

How on Earth does Raizel make Aizen kneel? Has that only worked on Fodder (compared to him) and relies on controlling the mind? Aizen has a Zanpakuto in his mind to potentially snap him out of mind control. he also has 5 senses fuckery and can probably Reiatsu crush Raizel into the ground. He's Continent casually while sealed on a chair. Character's in Bleach resist inner hollows taking over them, amongst other things and often fight inside their own spiritual world. Being a transcendent, I doubt Raizel can make Aizen kneel. Not that a kneeling Aizen can't Hado 90 oneshot him anyway, at least in the second round.

@Faisal He said he is going to make a thread about it but anyway i will respond to it here.He is claiming that the author is inconsistent with scaling and as such the feats arent usuable.The feta with rael and regis the island they were on he thinks is inconsistance and as such the subsequent feat that was calc at small country level isnt usuable.For one i agree the size of the island was inconsistent it seemed small at first but it was shown to have multiple mountains and the resulting feat shown south korea in the background and the island seemed pretty big.While the author didnt keep consistent with the size of the island(maybe he changed his mind mid way idk) i think the end result is pretty obvious the island isnt small and the feat is usuable it doesnt contradict anything its been said multiple things that nobles hold back in populated areas as to not harm humans and as soon as mid tier characters are out of populated areas this feat happens so i dont think anything is wrong with it.As for the blood phoenix calc he is saying because the author was inconsistent with the regis and rael feat the feat is again inconsistent.I dont agree with this because these are two seperate feats that have nothing to do with each other and by this logic no matter what feat the author shows it should be discounted as he has been shown to be inconsistent thats ridiculous.The raizel feat is pretty straight forward again first time raizel used his full power and the blast can be seen from space i dont see anything wrong with this.

Quincy Emperor said:
How on Earth does Raizel make Aizen kneel? Has that only worked on Fodder (compared to him) and relies on controlling the mind? Aizen has a Zanpakuto in his mind to potentially snap him out of mind control. he also has 5 senses fuckery and can probably Reiatsu crush Raizel into the ground. He's Continent casually while sealed on a chair. Character's in Bleach resist inner hollows taking over them, amongst other things and often fight inside their own spiritual world. Being a transcendent, I doubt Raizel can make Aizen kneel. Not that a kneeling Aizen can't Hado 90 oneshot him anyway, at least in the second round.
I said raizel makes him kneel because aizen from what i can remember has never shown direct mind control resistance.We cant assume powers for aizen he hasnt shown and he hasnt shown mind control resistance if he has please tell me.If aizen has no mind control resistance he is screwed raizel could as i said make him kneel and unable to move or do anything then tell aizen to stop breathing.

Read what I said about Zanpakuto's and Inner Hollows, which weaker character's fought away with sheer will from having their body dominated.

Quincy Emperor said:
Read what I said about Zanpakuto's and Inner Hollows, which weaker character's fought away with sheer will from having their body dominated.
Dominated from what mind control?Show me as far as i am aware of there havent been any instances of mind control being in bleach.What you will find are people messing with other people senses or creating illusion.Raizel isnt gonna make aizen hallucinate aizen will be fully aware of whats going on but have no control over his body.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Quincy Emperor said:
Dominated from what mind control?Show me as far as i am aware of there havent been any instances of mind control being in bleach.What you will find are people messing with other people senses or creating illusion.Raizel isnt gonna make aizen hallucinate aizen will be fully aware of whats going on but have no control over his body.
Byakuya was able to nosell Pepe's Love which is a form of mind control, and Aizen has way greater mental capabilities than Byakuya (he also had Byakuya under Kyoka Suigetsu) and he should be resistant to mind control, just like Byakuya.

@Tivanenk You are right byakuya did resist pepes love which was a form of mind control whether or not pepe is even comparable to raizel in turns of mind control is a different story however.Mind control isnt raizel`s most dangerous ability however aizen still has to deal with raizel controlling his blood.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Tivanenk You are right byakuya did resist pepes love which was a form of mind control whether or not pepe is even comparable to raizel in turns of mind control is a different story however.Mind control isnt raizel`s most dangerous ability however aizen still has to deal with raizel controlling his blood.
Pepe's mind control was able to affect even zombies and zanpukatos, so it is a pretty strong mind control. And while Aizen is susceptible to blood manipulation, Raizel himself will have his senses completely screwed and then he will be simply crushed with Aizen's reiatsu or Black Coffin (remember, Aizen has the BEST reiatsu in the entire series)

Tivanenk said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Pepe's mind control was able to affect even zombies and zanpukatos, so it is a pretty strong mind control. And while Aizen is susceptible to blood manipulation, Raizel himself will have his senses completely screwed and then he will be simply crushed with Aizen's reiatsu or Black Coffin (remember, Aizen has the BEST reiatsu in the entire series)
Those zombies and zanpakutaos are fodder compared to what raizel mind control can do.And is aizen gonna have raizels`s senses screwed with before or after raizel controls aizens blood?As i said before this is in no way a one sided match.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tivanenk said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Those zombies and zanpakutaos are fodder compared to what raizel mind control can do.And is aizen gonna have his sense screwed with before or after raizel controls aizens blood?As a said this is in no way a one sided match.
Aizen can screw with Raizel's senses by just looking at him now, he doesn't even require Kyoka Suigetsu. It even worked on someone like Yhwach, who must have at least some form of mind protection if he is to be above Pepe.

Honestly, in character, Aizen is much, much more likely to strike first than Raizel. Raizel is more of a passive reactive type rather than an agressive active one.

i go with raizel both rounds:

R1: since aizen can regenerate and base raizel cant wipe him out of existence it is a big disadvantage, but he can control his mind, so...razel ^_^

R2: raizel, aizens immortality is unknown in extend so raizel would wipe him out, and even if not, raizel can still mind-control him :)

GreatestSin said:
i go with raizel both rounds:
R1: since aizen can regenerate and base raizel cant wipe him out of existence it is a big disadvantage, but he can control his mind, so...razel ^_^

R2: raizel, aizens immortality is unknown in extend so raizel would wipe him out, and even if not, raizel can still mind-control him :)
since when you were under the impression that raizel and not aizen that was mind-control him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

seriously dude Aizen is master in this kind of thing xD

^aizen can use illusions not mind-control :)

and the fight is with monster and current aizen, both versions dont have a zanpakuto as far as i remember ^_^

(and even than, it is still possible for raizel to sense the blood in his surroundings, like yamamoto did with reiatsu (maybe :D ))

GreatestSin said:
^aizen can use illusions not mind-control :)
and the fight is with monster and current aizen, both versions dont have a zanpakuto as far as i remember ^_^

(and even than, it is still possible for raizel to sense the blood in his surroundings, like yamamoto did with reiatsu (maybe :D ))
I doubt he can mind control Aizen if Byakuya is resistant to mind control.

^against which enemy did he show mind-control resistence? neither the quincy fat guy or the arrancar eye guy had mind control power :(

GreatestSin said:
^against which enemy did he show mind-control resistence? neither the quincy fat guy or the arrancar eye guy had mind control power :(
Pepe's Love is essentially mind control. What else would you explain it to be?

Also, Byakuya no sold As Nodt's Fear which is also a mind attack, so there's pretty good evidence for Aizen to also be resistant to mind control.

^yeah, his power is like mind-control, but is it possible to assume that only because byakuya has mind resistance, that aizen has too?

it seems like a strange comparison to me :(

GreatestSin said:
^yeah, his power is like mind-control, but is it possible to assume that only because byakuya has mind resistance, that aizen has too?
it seems like a strange comparison to me :(
Why not? It seems resistance to mind attacks is connected with the strength of the mind in Bleach. Byakuya has a strong mind, yet he was still susceptible to the effects of Kyoka Suigetsu. And so was Yhwach. When it comes to calm-mindedness, Aizen is the creme of the crop in Bleachverse. Lille Barro also had some degree of mind resistance as well.

Back